So where is Santa Claus right now? Right now, Santa Claus is in his office!
He saw the light come on for the Santa Tracker
(He's been waiting for you to check it!)
He made a special message for you out of wooden blocks and had it ready!
The special message is "Merry Christmas Love Santa"!
Hope you like it!
Come back in a few minutes to see what Santa is doing next and where Santa is! Until then, check out more fun things to do at emailSanta.com, like seeing what everyone at the North Pole is tweeting & texting to each other!
Christmas EveSanta Tracker!(Watch Santa Live!)
SPECIAL! Check out the Christmas Eve Santa Tracker on emailSanta.com! (The elves call it the
You can see where Santa is every day of the year right here! You can also get a reminder to come back to emailSanta.com closer to Christmas. Come back on Christmas Eve Day to watch Santa & his reindeer LIVE on the Santa Snooper! You can also help "Elf Control" track & talk to Santa Claus on his famous flight & send him emails!
A Grumpy Old Elf answers your questions about tracking Santa Claus:
- Where is Santa Claus right now in the world?Oh sure, make a grumpy elf look for you. You didn't see where Santa was in that photo right above me? Yes, that one -- right there! The one that shows that right now Santa Claus is at the North Pole. I'll bet if you come back to this page in a few minutes he'll be somewhere else, just to make me look silly! See, now you made a grumpy elf even grumpier!
- Where is Santa Claus on a map now?Oh, you are so silly! Santa isn't on a map. He's standing on the floor in his office at the North Pole! That was so funny you thought he was standing on a map! Oh, I almost smiled -- I can't do that. See what you almost made me do! No, no! I'm a Grumpy Elf!
- I want to find Santa ClausDo you mean like Finding Nemo? I'd tell you Santa is at the North Pole, but now I'm wondering if Bruce the Shark has ever been to the North Pole!
- What is the address for Santa Claus right now?Well, let's see. Right now, he's at the North Pole. Mind you, he does move around a lot. But, yes, I think his address is always
The North Pole!
- I want to find Santa Claus.Why did you lose him!?! Flying fruitcakes! For a grumpy old elf I
sleigh me! Oh, I did it again! I'd tell you Santa is at the North Pole, but now I'm laughing too hard!
- Where's Santa Claus?Ooh! Ooh! Is this like one of those
Where's Waldo or
Where's Wally games? I might be a grumpy elf but I still like to play games!
- Where is Father Christmas right now?Well right now Father Christmas is next to a... no, he moved. Wait, now he's beside a... moved again! And then he... Ahh! I can't tell you where Father Christmas is right now if he won't stop moving!
- What about the NORAD Santa Tracker?Why doesn't NORAD ever want to track me? Sure there's a real Santa Tracker for kids, but is there a Santa Tracker for elves!? Is it because I'm so grumpy!? I'm just glad they don't track Santa EVERY minute of every day of the year! Now THAT could be embarassing!
- What is Santa doing right now?I don't know what Santa is doing right now, but it sure would be weird if he was tracking himself on the Santa Tracker!
- What about track Santa NASA?No, No, No! It's Santa CLAUS! Not Santa NASA! Now you've made me so grumpy I think I'm just going to leave and visit with Santa where he is now, making messages with wooden blocks at the North Pole.