So where is Santa Claus right now? Right now, Santa is at the North Pole in his office. He's checking his electronic in-box for more emails to Santa from children around the world!
(You can send your email to Santa Claus too!
Santa will reply fast as reindeer fly!)
Come back in a few minutes to see what Santa is doing next and where Santa is! Until then, check out more fun things to do at emailSanta.com, like seeing what everyone at the North Pole is tweeting & texting to each other!
Christmas EveSanta Tracker!(Watch Santa Live!)
SPECIAL! Check out the Christmas Eve Santa Tracker on emailSanta.com! (The elves call it the
You can see where Santa is every day of the year right here! You can also get a reminder to come back to emailSanta.com closer to Christmas. Come back on Christmas Eve Day to watch Santa & his reindeer LIVE on the Santa Snooper! You can also help "Elf Control" track & talk to Santa Claus on his famous flight & send him emails!
A Grumpy Old Elf answers your questions about tracking Santa Claus:
- Where is Santa Claus right now in the world?Oh sure, make a grumpy elf look for you. You didn't see where Santa was in that photo right above me? Yes, that one -- right there! The one that shows that right now Santa Claus is at the North Pole checking his electronic in-box for more emails. I'll bet if you come back to this page in a few minutes he'll be somewhere else, just to make me look silly! See, now you made a grumpy elf even grumpier!
- Where is Santa Claus on a map now?Oh, you are so silly! Santa isn't on a map. He's at the North Pole checking his emails! Maybe someone sent him a map to their house!
- I want to find Santa ClausDo you mean like Finding Nemo? I'd tell you Santa is at the North Pole checking his electronic in-box for more emails, but now I'm wondering if Bruce the Shark has ever been to Santa's office!
- What is the address for Santa Claus right now?Well, let's see. Right now, he's at the North Pole checking his electronic in-box for more emails. Mind you, he does move around a lot. But, yes, I think his address is always
The North Pole!
- I want to find Santa Claus.Why did you lose him!?! Flying fruitcakes! For a grumpy old elf I
sleigh me! Oh, I did it again! I'd tell you Santa is at the North Pole checking his electronic in-box for more emails, but now I'm laughing too hard!
- Where's Santa Claus?Ooh! Ooh! Is this like one of those
Where's Waldo or
Where's Wally games? I might be a grumpy elf but I still like to play games!
- Where is Father Christmas right now?Well right now Father Christmas is next to a... no, he moved. Wait, now he's beside a... moved again! And then he... Ahh! I can't tell you where Father Christmas is right now if he won't stop moving!
- What about the NORAD Santa Tracker?Why doesn't NORAD ever want to track me? Sure there's a real Santa Tracker for kids, but is there a Santa Tracker for elves!? Is it because I'm so grumpy!? I'm just glad they don't track Santa EVERY minute of every day of the year! Now THAT could be embarassing!
- What is Santa doing right now?I don't know what Santa is doing right now, but it sure would be weird if he was tracking himself on the Santa Tracker!
- What about track Santa NASA?No, No, No! It's Santa CLAUS! Not Santa NASA! Now you've made me so grumpy I think I'm just going to leave and visit with Santa where he is now, at the North Pole, checking emails.