The New Santa Claus Webcam!

Posted by Santa Claus on November 11th, 2012

Watch the Santa Claus webcam Live online!

Santa Claus webcam

Have you ever wanted to “see Santa LIVE!” at the North Pole?

Have you ever wondered, “What does Santa do before Christmas?”

Are you fascinated by the festive feats of Father Christmas and friends?

Well, the elves have a present for you.  Now you can watch me on my Santa Claus webcam online!

Yes, the Christmas video camera is always on at the North Pole!

I hope you will visit the new Santa Claus web cam the elves made for me!  You can finally “see Santa online” any time you want.

When you watch my live video feed, make sure you wave.  I just might wave back — and more!  You might even see me writing in my blog.  And if you catch those elves playing tricks on me again, make sure you let me know!

Speaking of elves, Clumsy the Elf keeps tripping over the webcam wires.  So, if the live connection to the North Pole just so happens to stop working while you are watching it, you will know why!

Luckily, it only takes a second to plug the webcam back in again.  Then you can watch it some more!  (Well, at least until the next time Clumsy walks by!  Ho!  Ho!  Ho!)

And please make sure to tell all your friends about my new Christmas webcam too!

Merry Christmas and See Me Soon!

P.S.  Have you watched the Santa Claus webcam?  What did you think of it?  How did you share it with your friends?  You can click here to tell me or scroll down to see what other people have written!

128 Responses to “The New Santa Claus Webcam!”

My friend tj said:

i love you

My friend tj said:

hi wont a nascar hat

My friend Amaya said:

Santa for my birthday can I have a moxie girl mermaid,computer,phone,winx club dolls,h2o mermaid tail,h2o mermaid crystal,mermaid spell,mermaid potion,make up,doll house,doll car.i would be so greatful.

My friend emily said:

hi santa i really cant wait till christmas to open all of my presents xx i love you santa <3 thats a love heart

My friend eric said:

hello i think your cool

My friend Aniyah said:

Santa can you leave me presents on my birthday

My friend SHELBY said:

HELLO ELVES

My friend shayna said:

I want to see you for Christmas and im 12 my name is shayna morgan bbye merry Christmas!!

My friend jaxon said:

hi

My friend alexa said:

santa a really want ZOOMER THE ROBOT DOG HE IS SO AWESOME AND I WANT TO KNOW HOW DO YOU GET TO ALL THE KIDS HOUSE IN THE WORLD IN ONE NIGHT? ITS OK IF YOU CANT TELL ME.BUT IF YOU CAN CAN YOU TELL YOUR ELFS TO WORK ON (ZOOMER ROBOT DOG)IF THEY ARE THEN YOU DONT HAVE TO AND I HOPE YOU MAKE ALL THE LITTLE BOYS AND GIRLS AROUND THE WORLD I BET YOU WILL! WELL BYE SANTA CLAUS!!!!!

My friend Morgan Miller said:

Dear Santa Claus,
    I love your web cam! Maybe i can learn alot from you. I had fun watching you and can not wait til christmas for you to come to my house.

Love Morgan

My friend Arianna said:

have a merry chirstmas.

My friend Arianna said:

hi

My friend Arianna said:

hi santa can you make it snow for me if i wake up on chirstmas eve i want to help deliver presents im counting on you.

My friend Alexa newman said:

Hi

My friend Abby said:

Merry Christmas elves hope joy and happiness.

My friend Aden said:

santa your the best and the elves

My friend Rowl said:

its is so nice to speck to you Santa
    theres something I would like for
    Christmas they are a deer stand and
    a dirt bike I promise to take
    percautionar steps on the deer
    stand and to always ware a helmont
    on the dirt bike.
    tell Mrs. Claus that I love here and tell the elves I said from my heart
    I love them and if nobody on the earth believes in Santa I still and will always believe.

My friend Javis said:

i would like a exbox 360 the game i want is madden 13 and ncaa 14 and wwe allstars and a playstation 4 madden 14 that is it i love you love love love love love love love love love love you have alot of spiritlove love love love

My friend ashlee said:

Santa hi

My friend nathan said:

hello elvs its Nathan are you having A lovly day.

My friend stephanie said:

one direction stuff! 1D life sized standee.1D shirts.1D dolls.1D cds.1D bags. Oh my jellybeans i would be sooo happy if i got 1D concert tickets.

My friend Naomi Haq said:

Hey Santa thanks for my letter I liked it I think your really nice I wrote one back right

My friend Jacob said:

Watching Santa is awesome

My friend Aaron said:

Nerf guns

My friend michal said:

Could I get a ps vita

My friend jacob said:

i think its fun to watch Santa web cam

My friend Nadia said:

Hi Santa Claus

Leave A Message For Santa About “The New Santa Claus Webcam!”

P.P.S. Your computer's IP address is 54.198.139.141 ;)