Santa’s Christmas Wish for the World – 2013

Posted by Santa Claus on December 22nd, 2013

I know many of you have wonderful Christmas traditions.  You have told me about them in my blog!  (Yes, I do read everything that you write in my blog :-) !)

Well, I have a special Christmas tradition of my own too.  It is my annual Christmas Wish for the World!

Would you like to learn more about my special Christmas tradition – my Christmas Wish?

Well, I am very lucky.   I get to see the whole world.  I get to see many wonderful things.  People have done such great things.

But, I see a lot of things that make me a little sad too.  After all, bad things do happen to good people even though it is not their fault.

I see people who are hungry.  I see people who are hurting.  I see people who are afraid they will not have somewhere to live.

This year I have received many emails from Moms and Dads needing help.

Yes, I see many things that make me thankful for all that I have.

And I see many things that give me hope.

What gives me the most hope is the young people of the world.  The children that Mrs. Claus, the elves, reindeer and I love so much.  The children like you reading this.  The children who can make the world a better place for all.

You see, the elves and I are really good at making toys and other Christmas presents.  But, we just are not very good when it comes to other things.  Like making the world a better place.  That takes a lot more than Santa’s magic.

I think that is why we like making toys.   It is the one thing we can do to make people happy.  Even if it is not as important as finding a cure for disease.  Or stopping world hunger or war.  Or making sure people have a safe place to live.  Those are things that people have to do!

So here are some things we cannot do at the North Pole that we are wishing for this Christmas.  We have been asking for these things for a long time.  We hope maybe this is the year some of them will come true:

Frosty the Snowman wishes an end to global warming.  I do too. (It is very hard to be a snowman when it is so warm after all!)

The elves wish they could make every child in the world safe and happy.  I do too.

The reindeer wish people would stop hurting other people and animals.  I do too.

Mrs. Claus wishes that all people could live together in peace and harmony.  I do too.

And my Christmas Wish for the world this year will be the same as every year:  “Merry Christmas to All and to all a Good Night!”

Now it is your turn.  What is your Christmas wish for the world?  People all over the world will read your wish right here on my blog!  That is pretty amazing and special.

Just remember, if you want to make a wish for a present from me, then go to my “Email Santa Claus” page.

P.S.   What is your Christmas wish for the world?  What do you do to make the world a better place?  You can leave your wish for the world here.   Or, scroll down to see others’ Christmas wishes!

146 Responses to “Santa’s Christmas Wish for the World – 2013”

My friend bri-lei said:

hi santa i really want a lap top pls pls pls pls pls i love you santa

My friend Jennifer said:

I really hope for a laptop so i can have some privisy

My friend Elsa said:

+Brianna the elves use spam and naughty stuff that erases messages. So it is not Santa’s fault your comment is not on here.
    My wish for the world is that in middle school and high school people would not have “popularity levels”. It drives people away from you.
    When I went into the 4th grade most of my friends were cool and in fashion except for me. I was very left out. One time a girl was bullying me because I wasn’t cool. She told me my family must be poor because I wear old clothes that still fit me! I wished ever since then people wouldn’t be judged by their clothes and hair. What is underneath is more important.

My friend Haley said:

Hi Santa only 18 more days until you know who. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

My friend vaughnweder said:

wiiu amazon .com

My friend Rinoa said:

I wish is mountain bike, rubber shoes nike size 9 or 8 color blue and chocolate and my baby brother lego, car with remote control and money i want christmas!!!

My friend HANNAH said:

i wish that no one gets shot and people in Fergason, Masory we have self control

My friend jessie said:

santa iwant evry one safe and sound and also some blue pink and purple hair chalk

My friend Kayla said:

I can’y wait until Christmas.

My friend Ashlee said:

I wish to get some things like fake nail from justice but not clothes

My friend tiffany said:

its is only 23 more sleeps till christmas. :) :):):):):):):):):)

My friend Alyssa said:

I want a cat and a password journal

My friend BRYCE said:

its the one time of the year you eat a loot of cookies and drink millk can you gusses santa

My friend sara said:

i want to is a happy family and a dad that does not say bad words at everyone am always sad when he does that

My friend sara said:

all i want is for me and for all the kids out there not to get bulled.

My friend Hugh Oakonu said:

I want my mommy to get me a new dad so we can all be happy and my mom does not have to work anymore. Please give us the happy ever after my mom is always talking about because I’m kinda sad. We love you, Santa!

My friend tiffany said:

santa its only a few days till christmas

My friend tiffany said:

hey santa how ya doing ?

My friend Millicent said:

I wish everyone would have a fantastic and enjoyable Christmas

My friend abbie said:

Hey Santa please can I get 100 pound for Christmas please fulfil my dreams I would really appreciate this
    Thanx a bunch yours sincerely abbie

My friend vicky said:

My wish is to get a boyfriend

My friend Lil' and Ginger said:

Lil’ wants superpowers to do good for the world.
    Ginger wants more hugs from his wonderful owner Lil’!

My friend abby said:

hi i want a house

My friend abby said:

hi i want a laptop

My friend abby said:

hi i want a real dog

My friend kellese said:

I want a bmx bike for christmas

My friend Julia said:

What are you doing this year for 2014, Santa?

My friend Jean Mae and Anna said:

Jean Mae wishes that people could not be allergic to cats.
    Anna wishes for justice and peace.

My friend Nadia said:

Dear Santa
    My wish is that everyone gets a present and some food. My school collected food for the family’s that didn’t get food for thanksgiving. I can’t wait till you come
    Love Nadia

My friend Sydney said:

Dear Santa I would like a gint bare. If you can’t find one that is ok.My favret raindear is pranser.

My friend saul said:

My family have a big dinner and my favourite thing in it is sausages with bacon rolled around the sausage

My friend jana said:

santa helo fy enw i yw Jana ond mae pobl yn fy ngalw Ionawr bydd i wneud yn siŵr eich bod yn cael eich cwcis a llaeth .

My friend Carina said:

I wish for every person in the world to believe in SANTA!!!!!

My friend Brianna said:

Santa did you knock my sisters comment off

My friend Brianna said:

Hi Santa you are a nice person can you bring me a laptop and what ever you think is best for me

My friend Kaitlyn said:

I would like a Kindle fire and a phone you can also bring me what ever you think is best maybe a laptop.

My friend Kaitlyn said:

I can not wait until christmas because i can not wait to see my presents.(It is not like i like opening)I do.

My friend Emma said:

Candy??:)

My friend Billy said:

Candy??:)

My friend alyssa said:

get the xmas spirit

My friend Kim said:

I heard that not everybody has a home and that if they do have a home they don’t have food and that me really sad ;(. Maybe Mrs.C’s cooking could just help!

My friend Landon and Carson said:

I want for Christmas a Motovox dirt bike cause they look fun. I would also like my mom to get a Motovox go cart. I also would like a Kindle Fire. santa this is carson,I realy want a strong telescope so I can see the planets in space because I want to study space. I would also like a bike. I realy miss randy. I realy want him to come soon like this week or next week better tonight!

My friend Sophie said:

please get me a iPad and a Pad cover for christmas

My friend Emily Lockyer said:

Santa,this year I would like a reborn doll

My friend Marta said:

I whish to the world that the poor people could be no poor anymore please.I whish to the world that they would not be fight or being cross at the people .I whish for the world that there would not be some people to kill the animals for mony or something like that.I whish that the world be a very kind place that every body would be helping each other even the enamies bye

My friend amy said:

i hope i get a boy friend please so my other one can fight over me love you always amy

Leave A Message For Santa About “Santa’s Christmas Wish for the World – 2013”

P.P.S. Your computer's IP address is 173.245.56.167 ;)