Who is on Santa’s Naughty or Nice List?

Posted by Santa Claus on December 14th, 2009

Many people ask me, “Santa Claus, am I on the Naughty List or the Nice List?”  Some people want to know who else is on the Naughty and Nice List.

Well, I would like to tell people if they are on the Naughty List or on the Nice List.  But, you see, my List is “Top Secret”.  That is why I keep it locked in a very special place.

There is a special reason its top secret:  I don’t decide who is on the Naughty List and who is on the Nice List until just before Christmas.   That is right!   The List is always changing.  After all, even good kids are naughty sometime.  So, I want to give all the good boys and girls lots of time to get onto the Nice List.

That is why I’m making a List and checking it twice.  I have to find out who’s Naughty and Nice!

There is another reason I keep my List top secret.  What if someone saw an old Naughty List that had your name on it?  Maybe an elf caught you being naughty that day!   You know I would not want to get you into trouble.

Now, can I tell you a secret?  Ssh.    You can see if you have been naughty or nice by going to a special web page.   It is my “Incredible Elf-o-matic Naughty or Nice Determinator“!  If you have been good then you will even get a special certificate from me!  It will say that you are “Santa Certified Nice”!  So make sure you leave your certificate out for me on Christmas Eve.  Then I’ll know you are on the Nice List!

P.S.  Do you think you are on the Nice List or the Naughty List this year (and why)?  (You can leave a message for me. Or, scroll down to see what others have written!)

1,362 Responses to “Who is on Santa’s Naughty or Nice List?”

Pages: [14] 13 12 11 10 9 8 … 1 » Show All

My friend Liam said:

Every year at Christmas time I’m more excited then ever. Just thinking about Christmas makes me the happiest person in the whole wide world! I am trying to get in trouble less so I can make sure I am on the nice list!

My friend layla said:

hi,I love x-mas. I was wondering if I was on the naughty or nice list.

My friend allison adams said:

hey . am I on the nice list . I have been good a lot I try keeping it up.

My friend Emmy said:

If I am on the naughty list I am sorry for everything.If I am on the nice list thank you. Love,Emmy

My friend Jereca said:

Will I get great presents

My friend Aziya said:

Am I on the nice or naughty list I love my parents I love you too But I also love my Besties….Jasmine Molina,Josie

My friend Taneisha said:

Dear Santa , I am writing to you as I have been bait naughty.
    I am not listening to Mum and Dad when they ask me to do something
    I hope I can be back on the nice list and I will try hard to be good
    Thanks Taneisha

My friend jaden patton said:

am I on the naughty list

My friend Journey said:

Am I on the nice list santa people say they hate me

My friend Jackson said:

Am I on the nice list?

My friend faith said:

am i on the nice list and i want to get a phone for christmas plz and thank you

My friend janya said:

ilove you santa

My friend Bryn said:

I think I am On the nice list because I am nice too my friends all the time I love to help and I am good to almost everybody!!!!

My friend amber said:

nice

My friend olivia said:

I am I on the nice list can I have a ipad and dsi
    love Olivia Daugherty

My friend olivia said:

I am I on the nice list can I have a ipad and dsi

My friend Hannah said:

Am I on the nice list? I want an iPod 5, Surface Pro 3 or an Apple laptop, and a pug. :D

My friend Savana said:

Hi Santa its savana.how are you doing? Colin has been hitting me and going in my face.just saying.he said sorry and I forgive him.just saying.i love you Santa claus. How old are you? I’m nine years old.how are the reindeer and elves? The grinch has been sneaking up on you on your channel cam. Am I on the naughty or nice list.

My friend Kayla said:

how are you santa is your year doing great? tell your raindeer that I said hi and if I am good to my family and friends (every one) could I maybe I could have a ipad or a new iphone? I love you santa and I promise I will not be mean to any one. I pinky promise see you later(:

My friend ricky said:

I want all the skylanders traps including the Kaos trap and am I on the good or naughty list please tell me santa

My friend Justin said:

Dear santa am I on the naughty list or am I in the nice list?

My friend Logan said:

Am I on the Nice or Naughty list?because if I am I would like a Xbox 360 and transformers battle masters.
    Sincerely,
    Logan
    :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

My friend tHERESA said:

dEAR sANTA, aM i ON THE NAUGHTY OR NICE LIST?

My friend kevin said:

Hi Santa i want to say thank you for every thing you gave me last year. Oh and before i go i just want to say Merry Christmas to all of yous up at the north pole.Have a safe journey on Christmas eve.

My friend Nicole said:

You have a very special job on Christmas Eve.
    Will you put me on the nice list.
    Please remember I love you.

Love, Nicole.

My friend Ashley said:

All I would like for Christmas this year is for my brothers and mother and father to have a wonderful year and that they all get what they wished for. Thank you for all 13 wonderful years with my family and I hope that you can bring the Christmas spirit to all the houses and that every children has a very merry Christmas.

My friend lucerito said:

I want for Christmas is books for magic tree house this one 6,7,8,10,11,12,13 ANd MoneY

My friend lucerito said:

Hi santa

My friend Garrett said:

am i on the nice list

My friend lizbeth m said:

dear santa am i bad or good ?

My friend camen said:

i am on the nice list ahhh

My friend robbie said:

i want some air jordans and a hershel walker jersy

My friend Gemma said:

Hi I’m very excited for it to be near Christmas

My friend Nicholas said:

Was I good or naughty so far

My friend Davis said:

Please say I am on the nice list and tell fisbee to come out to night

My friend AARON Eugene curry said:

I got all 4 on my report card

My friend Julie said:

Hi i forgot 2 things on my list and and they were: Fix Lauras Ipod and Get A Ipod Cover For Laura! Thank you
    Love
    Julie

My friend janya mckinney said:

I wanta a 4 room house

My friend Austin said:

Santa I think I am on the nice list because I have some manners and I am sometimes nice and if I do something bad then I say sorry or I get upset for doing something bad

My friend Austin said:

Dear santa sometimes I could be nicer and I try to do that people at school always try to make me not believe in you but I will never listen to them, also my grandparents and parents say I cry a lot an I try not to but something hurts I just can’t help it but to cry. Also pleas tell me if me my cousins and my brother and sisters are on the naughty or nice list .

P.S. we will always believe in and love you santa also we love skippy

My friend janya said:

frozen piwers

My friend janya mckinney said:

I want good powers

My friend Hannah said:

dear santa I am really sorry for all the times I’ve been trying to be nice but sometimes I just get mad and stuff and I am hoping I am on thenicelist

My friend Abby said:

Dear santa ,

Hi my name is Abby and I hope I am on the good list this year I am so excited for Christmas that I can scream and shout and it is December 1,2014 and I already have my christmas tree is my bed room up that’s how excited I am and last year my mom took a picture of you buy our tree and took one when you where about to come into my room but then you saw my mom take ins a picture and I was so excited and now it is on my phone and now I look at them all the time and so there you go from Abby D

My friend janya mckinney said:

frozen powers

My friend amber said:

I like Santa thank you for my lovely presents last year but am I on the nice lis
    the

Merry ho ho

My friend makenna said:

Santa i just wanted to know if I am on the nice or naughty list

Merry christmas see if you was hungry when you stoped by my house

My friend Allie said:

I hope I am on the good list

lots of love Allie

My friend Tariq said:

Dear mr.clause am I
    On the nice list cause if I am I would like
    A game for my PS3 called grand theft auto 5 please .

Sincerely,
    Tariq Kidd

My friend Alexa said:

Dear Santa
    I want the Breyer starter pack and a pink sparkly iPhone 5 and I hope I’m on the nice list

My friend Carly said:

What I want for Christmas is a pink ipod 5 32GB, an otterbox cases color/glacier,and a iTunes card!

Love,
    Carly

My friend bryan conserve said:

am i on the naughty or nice list

My friend Holden said:

Dear Santa. Am I on the nice or naughty list? Please forgive me for all I’ve done wrong. My list–$100walmart gift card, tree house,-if you see something that you think I might like, you can get it for me. Love, holden

My friend Amilie said:

hi

My friend adriana said:

I want to know no actually I need to know what list I’m on so I can improve or I can just keep Improving for next year so if u could that would be nice my name is Adriana

My friend gabrielle said:

Hello I would like to say they sorry that I have been. Naughty sometimes well u hope

My friend Faith Mies said:

iPod touch 5g iPhone toys

My friend Hailey said:

Do you know are elf Buddy? He came today!!
    Love Hailey

My friend Deanna said:

I love Christmas s o much as I love u Ms.Claus and the wonderful Elves tell everyone I love them and I love santa too!!! I hope I am on the NICE LIST? XOXOXO!!! From Deanna Rafik
    LOVE ALL OF YOU!!!

My friend andrew said:

im i on the naugthy or nice list

My friend kaitlyn said:

‘HI ITS ME KAITLYN AND I DON’T KNOW IF I GET THAT MUCH OF PRESENTS…LOVE YOU!!!! XOXOXO

Pages: [14] 13 12 11 10 9 8 … 1 » Show All

Leave A Message For Santa About “Who is on Santa’s Naughty or Nice List?”

P.P.S. Your computer's IP address is 173.245.54.193 ;)