Who is on Santa’s Naughty or Nice List?

Posted by Santa Claus on December 14th, 2009

Many people ask me, “Santa Claus, am I on the Naughty List or the Nice List?”  Some people want to know who else is on the Naughty and Nice List.

Well, I would like to tell people if they are on the Naughty List or on the Nice List.  But, you see, my List is “Top Secret”.  That is why I keep it locked in a very special place.

There is a special reason its top secret:  I don’t decide who is on the Naughty List and who is on the Nice List until just before Christmas.   That is right!   The List is always changing.  After all, even good kids are naughty sometime.  So, I want to give all the good boys and girls lots of time to get onto the Nice List.

That is why I’m making a List and checking it twice.  I have to find out who’s Naughty and Nice!

There is another reason I keep my List top secret.  What if someone saw an old Naughty List that had your name on it?  Maybe an elf caught you being naughty that day!   You know I would not want to get you into trouble.

Now, can I tell you a secret?  Ssh.    You can see if you have been naughty or nice by going to a special web page.   It is my “Incredible Elf-o-matic Naughty or Nice Determinator“!  If you have been good then you will even get a special certificate from me!  It will say that you are “Santa Certified Nice”!  So make sure you leave your certificate out for me on Christmas Eve.  Then I’ll know you are on the Nice List!

P.S.  Do you think you are on the Nice List or the Naughty List this year (and why)?  (You can leave a message for me. Or, scroll down to see what others have written!)

1,236 Responses to “Who is on Santa’s Naughty or Nice List?”

Pages: [13] 12 11 10 9 8 7 … 1 » Show All

My friend Emma said:

Hi Santa I know ican be mean but is really want a lot this year

My friend logan said:

am I on nice or naughty list

My friend austin said:

Dear Santa, I know some naughty language has slipped from my mouth from time to time, but in regards of how nice I’ve been, I know and you know that I can do so much better before Christmas, so I will do my best, do what I’m told to do, and stay out of trouble, if I have a problem, I will do my best to just walk away from the problem, which I know that children can do, but choose not to and wine and cry about the problem. I will do better and show my appreciation to my mother, my friends, and family. I give you my word, so lets hope for some more nice than naughty! Love, Austin, from Missoula, Monatna!

My friend sarayax said:

hi sup wyd hi sup im doing good at school in ny i miss mi friends and family in nc dow but i have to get over it dow so yeah so im 13 now i think yep

My friend Katie said:

Hi Santa your awesome and please tell me if I’m on the naughty or nice list I love you

My friend danielle said:

can you send a pic of all the people on your list

My friend nobody said:

Jumbos!!!!¡!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My friend jade said:

No way I don’t care

My friend Abigail said:

Dear Santa you are the best in the world well it depends on my mood … So really up to you but if you deside I’m good I hope I’ll get a ctificate but you might not have time.
    Love Abigail Harwood

My friend Abigail said:

Hello Santa I’m really sorry about my moody ness it will change am I on the good or bad list? You are the best in the world and your elf’s are lots of love your best fan Abigail

My friend joe said:

Hi Santa how do the elf’s make present s anyway more to the point am I on the good you are the best in the wold merry Christ may!

My friend Abigail said:

I hope I’m on the good list I understand that my attitude is a bit bad a lot of the time but I promise it will change it merry Christmas!

My friend MARK Cornell said:

ILove. You and I believe in you

My friend mikayla said:

hi santa its me mikayla at 26 maple drive. I want to know if I have been naughty this year or nice please respond as soon as possible.

My friend Mekah said:

I think I am on the nice list because I have helped a lot of people this year and I have had a positive behavior.

My friend Aayush said:

Am I in the nice or naughty list?

My friend Dominic said:

I love you Santa and I will always do

My friend Khushpreet said:

I hope I stay on the nice list Merry Chrismas!

My friend Nick said:

Am i on the good list

My friend sara said:

dear Santa can you get me a real phone and a dog and a lot of fashoin closes sinny jeans and shorts

My friend Zhykerrious said:

Who is on the naughty or nice list

My friend amaya said:

am I on the nice list

My friend amaaya said:

dear santa thank you for my gith you are the best

My friend Summer said:

Cause I help my mom with all she needs

My friend allana said:

I don’t know…it depends on my mood.Sometimes I am good,and sometimes I am not…so its up to you santa… love allana warren

My friend Sydnee said:

Please let me sydnee my brothers be on nice list I want a sleigh bell from your sleigh please

My friend jedidah said:

santa you are very stupid

My friend austin said:

hi santa i hope i am good this year

My friend austin said:

am i on the bad or good list

My friend Taylor said:

I think I am on the nice list because I helped and cared about my family. I really want an Ipod for Christmas, can you ask your elves to make me one please?

My friend elektra said:

hi

My friend Austin said:

YOUR AWESOOOOMMMMMEEEE

My friend Austin said:

your the coolest on earth!!!!!!

My friend Jordan said:

Dear santa how is mrs Claus doing is she busy making Christmas
    Cookies for you this year I can’t wait for Christmas to come this year
    Because I get to have chocolate for breakfast Christmas morning
    I think Rudolph is a pretty cool reindeer don’t you think

My friend Aniston said:

Am I on the nice list am I doing good in softball

My friend summer said:

hi

Pages: [13] 12 11 10 9 8 7 … 1 » Show All

Leave A Message For Santa About “Who is on Santa’s Naughty or Nice List?”

P.P.S. Your computer's IP address is 54.234.59.94 ;)