Santa’s Christmas Wish for the World

Posted by Santa Claus on December 22nd, 2009

I am very lucky.   I get to see the whole world.  I get to see many wonderful things.  People have done such great things.

But, I see a lot of things that make me a little sad too.  After all, bad things do happen to good people through no fault of their own.

I see people who are hungry.  I see people who are hurting.  I see people who are afraid they won’t have somewhere to live.

This year I have received many emails from Moms and Dads needing help.

Yes, I see many things that make me thankful for all that I have.

And I see many things that give me hope.

What always gives me the most hope is the young people of the world.  The kids that Mrs. Claus, the elves, reindeer and I love so much.  The kids like you reading this.  The kids who can make the world a better place for all.

You see, we are really good at making toys and other Christmas presents.  But, we just are not very good when it comes to other things.  Like making the world a better place.  That takes more than Santa’s magic.

I think that is why we like making toys.   It is the one thing we can do to make people happy.  Even if it is not as important as finding a cure for disease.  Or stopping world hunger or war.  Or making sure people have a safe place to live.  Those are things that people have to do!

So here are some things we cannot do at the North Pole that we are wishing for this Christmas:

Frosty the Snowman wishes an end to global warming.  I do too. (It is very hard to be a snowman when it is so warm after all!)

The elves wish they could make every child in the world safe and happy.  I do too.

The reindeer wish people would stop hurting other people and animals.  I do too.

Mrs. Claus wishes that all people could live together in peace and harmony.  I do too.

And my Christmas Wish for the world this year will be the same as always:  “Merry Christmas to All and to all a Good Night!”

Now it is your turn.  What is your Christmas wish for the world?  People all over the world will read your wish!  That is pretty amazing and special.

Just remember, if you want to make a wish for a present from me, then go to my “Email Santa Claus” page.

P.S.   What is your Christmas wish for the world?  What can you do to help me make the world a better place?  You can leave your wish for the world here.   Or, scroll down to see others’ Christmas wishes!

220 Responses to “Santa’s Christmas Wish for the World”

Pages: [3] 2 1 » Show All

My friend Dillon said:

hi.

My friend Dillon said:

i like christmas.

My friend victoria said:

i wish people just get along without war and fighting to see who is the bets. people that are starving in the world. they say it here in the united kindom we are starving they are in other countrys for egample hati japan they have no food people are dieing. some have had floods homes lost and nobody their to help i just feel like cring.

My friend Amber said:

I wish that every body will have a safe
    spot to live and every body having a safe
    christmas. i am sending out toys/books
    to little girls and boys this christmas
    in the USA TN. and if you get something
    from me i am going to say your welcome
    every body.

My friend Angela said:

I just wish that bad things werent invented.We have the gift of life and we shouldnt take advantage of that and take it away from other people.

My friend jacob said:

My friend Lauren said:

My wish for the world is to live in peace so there will be no more war and robbers.

My friend Tianna said:

I wish that kids who need help in the world can get it, and don’t have to be in hospitals all the time because there is no cure. or that animal/child abuse would STOP another wish of mine is that kids who need there parents around more whether they have disorders or addictions they could spend more time as a family

My friend willow said:

santa i want the world to be together in peace like fred says…peace around the world for genarations:) love always willow

My friend Giovanni Clay said:

I wish I can see you in person

My friend Deeya said:

Santa i am just too small to change the world but i know who someone can and is riiiigghhhtt about now so i want to help him or take his help but he is in india i am in bangkok so what should i do i cant handle money but what i want to do is recycle santa maybe you can try to recycle if you any dirt on the floor maybe you can put it in the bin or recycle bin but how do i do anything about it i hope you can help

My friend esme said:

END WAR PLEASE

My friend carlee said:

Santa my christmas wish for the world is to have my puppy Smokey back he was only ten weeks old.Thanks [10 years old]

My friend h said:

health abundance and harmony to all

My friend elena said:

hi santa this is a very cool blog im so glad i get to chat with you it makes me so happy to talk to i cant wait iny more in till you come i live in

My friend Mackenzie said:

Santa I wish people were never hurting for money and shelter.It is very sad to see little children who have not eaten in a long time.Every time I whine about whats for dinner I think about those children and adults that don’t have anything. This cold weather is hard for the homeless and they are freezing outside. Sometimes it is sad to know that they did it to themselves but I wish God would bless them and give them something good this Christmas to keep them happy and safe. That is my biggest wish for the holidays and I really hope it comes true.

My friend Camden said:

my wish is to do all of the above!!!!!!!!

My friend mckenzie said:

i wish that we can end world hunger and for our comunety to be nice to everyone it makes me sad wen i see some one on the street corner asking for any thing like jobs and monny and food and mony for a place to live and nobody stops to help them it is really sad

My friend Maeve said:

i wish that all could be good and could be nice and that all people would be nice to one and other. i love you Santa XOXO—Maeve

My friend Jennifer said:

I wish that everyone could be like Jesus and God. They were always nice and never wanted to hurt anyone. Why can’t we all be like them??<:(

Pages: [3] 2 1 » Show All

Leave A Message For Santa About “Santa’s Christmas Wish for the World”

P.P.S. Your computer's IP address is 54.167.185.110 ;)