Christmas Oranges & Funny Reindeer Faces

Posted by Santa Claus on December 6th, 2013

Christmas oranges can help you win reindeer games!  Who would have guessed!?

Well, today was “funny face” day in the Reindeer Games.  Comet had learned all about a strange sport in England called “gurning”.  People put their heads inside a horse collar and pull a face.  The person who makes the funniest face is the winner.

Comet thought the reindeer could try pulling funny faces.  He got a holly wreath ready in place of a horse collar.

Comet was first to go.  He put his head into the holly wreath.  First he stuck out his tongue.  Everyone giggled.  Then he made his nose scrunch up.  Everyone laughed.  Then he made his lip curl up.  Everyone laughed and cheered for Comet.

Donner was next to go.  He put his head into the holly wreath.  First he made his ears go curly.  Then he made his eyes cross over.  And then he made his lips pucker up.  Everyone laughed and laughed.  But, oh dear! Ho! Ho! Hiccup!  Everyone laughed so hard they got hiccups!

Mrs Claus got Christmas oranges for everyone to eat.  The sweet juicy taste helped to stop the hiccups.

Blitzen was next to go.  He put his head into the holly wreath.  But, oh no!  He still had the hiccups!  He took another bite of orange to get rid of them … and then something happened.  His eyes closed tight.  His ears stuck up in the air.  His nose curled up.  His mouth opened wide.  And his tongue waved from side to side.  Everyone clapped and cheered for Blitzen.  But Blitzen looked surprised.  “Wait,” he said. “I have not made a face yet.”  Everyone was puzzled.  “My orange was just very sour,” said Blitzen.  Everyone burst out laughing.  And guess what?  Yes, Blitzen was the winner!

P.S.  Do you like Christmas oranges?  What taste would make you pull a funny face?  You can click here to tell me about it or, scroll down to see what other people have eaten er, written!

18 Responses to “Christmas Oranges & Funny Reindeer Faces”

My friend Bull said:

I love oranges. We call the “sports candy” at my house. The fruit that would make me have a funny face is lemons. Lemons are real sour.

My friend Alyssa said:

Hohoho! That was super funny! I love what blitzed did!

My friend Ellie said:

I always thought that it would be so funny to see animals fake funny faces…. and now that i pictured it in my head, i burst out laughing! My brother asked what was wrong with me!!!!

My friend Emily said:

THat’s funny! Yay for Blitzen!

My friend Lily and Boo said:

what i like about chrismas cookys is htat i lik that there sweet and tasty and see yu santa it makes me hapy but wen i saw yu at the bazaar my broter didnit wantto com withh me

sinserly
    lily

That’s really funny santa

My friend jessica said:

santa is the best. who agrees. :)

My friend kember said:

santa can you get me one present this year it is to have a geat time with my family

My friend katherine said:

its supper funny

My friend yori said:

heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

My friend Keith said:

hohoho merry christmas i really hope that you like getting this off me

My friend Keith said:

i know you love getting emails off me so heres another one

My friend Natasha said:

i got aletter of you santa and you said i was on the good list

My friend Emily said:

It sounds fun!I wish I was Reindeer!I’d be dancer because I love to dance!

My friend ashley said:

Santa THEY ARE SOUR!!!!!!!!!!

My friend Olivia Sainsbury said:

okay then….. I love My Little Pony!?

My friend YAJAIRA said:

SANTA YOU HAVE A NICE MARRY CHRISTMAS

My friend Marlo said:

I like oranges. Lemons make me have a funny face.

Leave A Message For Santa About “Christmas Oranges & Funny Reindeer Faces”

P.P.S. Your computer's IP address is 54.161.190.9 ;)