Christmas Olympics – Day 6 – Volleyball Vixen

Posted by Santa Claus on December 4th, 2012

Day 6 at the Reindeer Games Olympics has been a very exciting day!  Today was the volleyball final.

Vixen LOVES playing volleyball.  She really wanted to win a gold medal.

The teams made up sporty names. Vixen, Cupid, and Comet were a team. They were the North Pole Trotters.

Rudolph, Donner, and Blitzen were a team. They were the Jingle Janglers.

Both teams could play well. Which team would win?  (By the way, reindeer use reindeer rules.  That means they use their antlers.)

The North Pole Trotters scored!  Vixen jumped for joy.

The Jingle Janglers scored!  Rudolph jumped for joy.

Then Vixen scored. “Hooray for Vixen!” said her team.

Then Rudolph scored. “Hooray for Rudolph!” said his team.

Vixen made a face at Rudolph.  It was a determined face.  SHE wanted to win.

Rudolph made a face at Vixen.  It was a scary face … he thought!  But ho, ho, ho!  It was a very funny face!  Everybody laughed.  But Vixen did not think it was funny.  She just wanted to win.

Only two minutes left.  The Trotters scored again!  Time was running out.  Could the Janglers score again?

Yes!  They scored!  Only ten seconds left.  Could Vixen score again?

She saw a chance.  She dove for the ball.  She gave it her best shot.  THWACK!   Her antlers biffed the ball.  Could she score in time?

BANG!  Oh no!  The ball burst!  Vixen was wearing it like a floppy hat!

The crowd gasped. Rudolph sniggered. The other Janglers giggled. The Trotters started to chuckle … but what about Vixen? Would she think it was funny? After all, she had wanted to win.

Everyone went quiet. Then Vixen burst out laughing! “That was BANG-TASTIC!” she said. “What a game! I think we are ALL winners.”

P.S.    What would you call your team? And what kind of face would you make if you wanted to win?  You can click here to tell me about it or, scroll down to see what other people have written!

27 Responses to “Christmas Olympics – Day 6 – Volleyball Vixen”

My friend Kylee said:

Good job vixen

My friend aubrey said:

the team would be called the riendeer bombers

My friend Bull said:

I like the sound of the team name Jingle Janglers what about the Rad Reindeers that sounds like a good name if I was a reindeer playing in this olympics.

My friend Bull said:

I’ll have to think what I would name my team. I’ll get back to you with that Santa. And for what face I’d make my “don’t mess with the best” face maybe. lol

My friend Jesse said:

cool!

My friend Thomas gray said:

What is your email love lots Thomas gray

My friend Hayley said:

Good job reindeer!

My friend Ellie said:

SOOOOO excited hope evreyone in good condition for christmas and in the xmas spirit things are so jolly and happy around feeling that im going to wake up to presents on christmas morning [4:ooam] it soooo exciting hear u all squeel on christmas with excitment bye!!!!!!!!!

ps:i would call my team lightning antlers because with Donner Blitzen and Rudolph it will work!!!!

My friend matthew said:

i hope my team wins

My friend morgan said:

santa claus is very sneaky

My friend kalie said:

hey santa its kalie u probly know her most popular kid eva and i just want to say that i want u to make me not so syuck up and selfish please give me a note on christmas morning to tell me how to do it luv ya xoxoxoxox meryyyy CHRISTMMASSSS!!!

My friend Laura said:

I love volleyball just like Vixen!

My friend savannah said:

dear santa claus,

great job guys you did great

My friend Jessica said:

!Hola!, !como estes! i love christmas its my favorite time of year… nut did anybody else notice how little time we have off this year?! it ruins my christmas spirit:( MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

My friend madison said:

great job all of you! you showed me that you put effort into the game and your game face!! great job!!!

My friend Chantal said:

Are there any elves in st augustine? I’m looking forward to Christmas and I;ve been good and doing good at school.

My friend Augustu said:

I’d call the team the Dancing Bracelets. I’d make a happy face if I wanted to win!

My friend Hailey said:

i would be laughing becase i would be playing with my friends and i would just have fun

My friend Brooke said:

I would call my team the Christmas Warriors!

My friend Heidi said:

Thats pretty cool. I didn’t know vixen could play sports.

Heidi
    <a href=High Speed Internet

My friend emma age9 said:

only 22 two days im so exited

My friend Thomas said:

I would call my team the mud larks because of The football team that Michael and Eddie made up in Kensukes Kingdom by Michael Morpurgo! Classic book

My friend Thomas said:

I love the christmas Olympics and all the elves,but sometimes Mrs Claus is really grumpy(also Santa ASWELL)

My friend Aubrey said:

Wow I bet Vixen really likes to play Volleyball, but I personally think it would be hard to pay Volleyball with your hooves. I hope that the reindeer have!! :D

My friend William said:

I’d call my team the Whitworth Fighters.

My friend gabrielle said:

I would use the name the hard hitting antlers if I was playing volleyball as a reindeer. Also, the face I would make is a funny one to distract the others and score a goal.

My friend Libby said:

That was so funny and do you now that my fave raindeers are Cupid comet and vixen that’s so funny and I would of called the team Christmas trotters and I would of put on a worried face on I em still laughing anyways I will have to stop talking one day so I em going to stop in 3 2 1now

Leave A Message For Santa About “Christmas Olympics – Day 6 – Volleyball Vixen”

P.P.S. Your computer's IP address is 50.17.88.74 ;)