Christmas Olympics – Day 3 – Elf Snow Putt

Posted by Santa Claus on December 1st, 2012

The elves joined in with the Olympic Reindeer Games today.  They had a shot putt contest.  But they used snow balls instead of metal balls!

The elf who could throw a snow ball the furthest would win.  All of the elves thought they were the best throwers.  But there was a problem.  The elves were good throwers, but they were not very good aimers.  Snow balls were going in ALL directions!

A snow ball hit my chimney in round one.

A snow ball hit the Olympic Star on the tree in round two.  Scunner the Grumpy Elf was NOT happy about that!  (Scunner’s new job is to keep the Olympic Star safe after all!)

In round three, a snow ball smashed one of the toy workshop windows.  But oh, ho, ho, round four was nearly a disaster!

Mrs Claus had made a big basket of cookies.  She was just bending down to put the basket on the ground when … SPLAT!   A snow ball hit her smack on the bottom!

Well, Mrs Claus jumped in surprise.  The cookie basket went up into the air and all of the cookies spilled out.  Quick as a flash, the elves ran to catch them.  They caught every one!

“Perhaps the elves should have a catching contest instead of a throwing contest,” said Mrs Claus. “It might be safer.”

“A cookie catching contest,” cheered the elves. “Yes please!”

(I think I would like a cookie catching contest too!  HHHOL!)

P.S.  Do you think it would be fun to be in a cookie catching contest?  How would you catch the cookies?  You can click here to tell me about it or, scroll down to see what other people have written!

41 Responses to “Christmas Olympics – Day 3 – Elf Snow Putt”

Hayley. Fabritzm

My friend caroline said:

i think their should be a cookie catching contest where they catch the cookies in their shirts

My friend Gabbi said:

i think you should do a cookie catching contest. I think it’s good for the elves and the children and I’m 1 of those children

My friend aubrey said:

that is what lily said I would do that too lol but I would not catch it in my mouth.

My friend lucy said:

you should toatilay have a cookie catching contest! the elves would go bonkers for that! – lucy :) >:)

My friend Ainzlee said:

Can you go on your webcam so i can see you please

My friend Ainzlee said:

i think that would be awesome if i was in it !!! i love you Santa Claus [;

My friend Bethany said:

I want a cookie contest

My friend Bethany said:

Great contest idea but I would chuck some ice balls instead if you could make them!

My friend Lily said:

I would be happy to be in a cookie catching contest but I wouldn’t catch the cookie in my mouth, I could choke. If I caught the cookie with my hands I would eat it before the judges could say I couldn’t!LOL

My friend Katelyn said:

I would absolutely love to have a cookie catching contest.. If i could have a cookie catching contest i would either use my mouth to catch them or my arms!! Thanks Katelyn!!

Haw do you dliver all the presnt in one night

My friend Gabby said:

I would like a cookie catching contest

My friend asavion said:

i love santa

My friend mollie said:

i would catch the cookies in my mouth.

My friend Caitie said:

Santa,
    I would love to be in a cookie catching contest. Especially if Mrs. Claus made the cookies! They must be delicious! What is your favorite kind? Do you ever play in the Reindeer Olympics?

My friend Michael said:

SANTA!!!!!!!!!!!
    Can you please tell me if im on the nice or naughty list……it would be the best thing ever in the WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!

My friend madison said:

maybe the elves should have a class on how to throw a snowball. or maybe just do a cookie catching contest next time!!

My friend yeseth said:

hi mr. and mrs. claus and every one at the north pole

My friend andrew said:

dear Santa my family said its ok to bring me a new puppy if you don’t mind can i tell you what kind of dog i want for Christmas this year Santa is husky please Santa clues next year ill try my best to listen better Santa

your friend andrew

My friend tim said:

i heard you one night walking at night.santa you are the best.

My friend Lindsey said:

I totally am going to make the fall olimpics out of this for my cousin, leave jumpin AHOY!

My friend leah said:

Hello Santa my little brother cant wait for you to bring him toys for Christmas he is so excited :-)

My friend Lauren said:

I would- only if they were Chocolate chip! Lauren :)

My friend Emma said:

That would be awesome and what ever won I cought I would eat!!!:) ;) :0

My friend Emma said:

I want to see you Santa please go in front of the webcone so I could see you that would be awesome

My friend sisiile said:

first time did it on web cam, so funny and I would catch the cookies by a basket or by my mouth cause I love cookies so much I am going to save some special cookies for you

My friend Muireann said:

Hello Santa, I would like to catch all the cookies in my mouth!

My friend charlotte said:

wow, your elves are very funny and cool!
    some wacky things happen at the north pole!!!! wink wink!

My friend Jason said:

yes definately because you can eat the cookies u catch. I think I could catch 8 with net xx

My friend charlotte said:

the christmas olymics sound like fun CAN I JOIN JSUT KIDDING LOL
    love charlotte xooxoxox

My friend Leah said:

I would catch them in my mouth:)

My friend Augustu said:

The elves should catch the cookies by jumping and having their mouths open. The reindeer can throw the cookies to the elves.

My friend emma said:

hhhol santa your funny that was funny!!!!!!!!!!!

My friend Bull said:

I would love to catch a cookie in my mouth like a dog catchs a frisbee that would be sweet. lol

My friend Chase said:

It would sound like lots of fun.I would like to do it. I would eat them

My friend Logan said:

lol thats funny santa

My friend Jay said:

Hello FIRST COMMENT ,GO ON YOUR WEBCAM PLEASE!!!! :) I WANT TO SEE YOU! From Jay

My friend Hayley said:

Do it!I would catch them in my mouth though.I would be hungry!After all I LOVE cookies!Especilly homemade! mmmm

My friend Brandon said:

Oh, and I would Probably catch the cookies in a bag, if that’s okay.

My friend Brandon said:

Well, a cookie catching contest does sound interesting, but hard at the same time.

Leave A Message For Santa About “Christmas Olympics – Day 3 – Elf Snow Putt”

P.P.S. Your computer's IP address is 54.167.144.202 ;)