Christmas Olympics – Day 11 – Archery Ah-Choo!

Posted by Santa Claus on December 9th, 2012

The archery event in the North Pole Olympics is for elf and reindeer teams.

Kissy the Elf teamed up with Dancer. Clumsy the Elf teamed up with Rudolph.

The elves sit on the reindeer and use their antlers as a bow.

They use a candy cane as an arrow. The target is a very big snowball with tinsel rings.

Kissy the Elf shot her first arrow. It landed in the silver ring. That gave her 25 points.

Clumsy the Elf shot his first arrow. It landed in the gold ring. That gave him 50 points.

Kissy lined up her second arrow. The crowd went very quiet.

“AH-CHOO!” went Dancer. PING went Kissy’s arrow. It missed the target and landed in Frosty the Snowman’s top hat!

Clumsy lined up his second arrow. The crowd were as quiet as mice.

“AH-CHOO!” sneezed Dancer again. PING! Clumsy’s arrow shot high in the air and landed on the toy workshop roof.

Kissy lined up her third and final arrow. Everyone looked at Dancer. No sneezes!

PING! The arrow landed in the blue ring. That gave her 30 points.

Clumsy lined up his third and final arrow. He only needed six points to win.

The crowd went as quiet as quiet can be. Rudolph held his antlers as still as still can be. Clumsy took aim. Everyone held their breath.

“AH-CHOO!” PING!

Oh dear! Clumsy’s arrow sailed into the air. Where would it go?

Ho! Ho! Ho! It landed with a splat in a big mug of hot cocoa freshly made by Mrs Claus!  Dancer went as red as Rudolph’s nose.

(But the hot cocoa did taste quite yummy with the candy cane arrow!)

P.S.  Have you ever sneezed at the wrong time? What happened when you sneezed?  You can click here to tell me about it or, scroll down to see what other people have written!

22 Responses to “Christmas Olympics – Day 11 – Archery Ah-Choo!”

My friend someone said:

I sneezed in my princables face. I. WAS. IN. TROUBLE.

My friend virginia said:

santa one time i accadently sneezed on the computer and our dinner

My friend karrie said:

hi i whant in elf

My friend megan said:

heyy santa its me again can you please check if mysisters on the naughty or nice list she is called holly

My friend Megan said:

merry christmas everyone i was doing a test today and we was half way through it and i sneezed and then my friend sneezed and it went all over her test and she had to start again it was so funny lol!!!!!!

My friend Madison said:

Sometimes when everything is quiet in my classroom, I just can’t help but sneeze. It’s so embarrassing!

My friend Amy said:

hello sanat

My friend rory and alex said:

lol gonna laugh out loud

My friend Larissa said:

I sneezed at my dentist’s room and I almost got an extra tooth out! He he, merry x-mas santa and the elfs and the raindeers too!! :) <3

one time I was getting sick and I had a lot of food and water and I started puking and I sneezed and it stopped my puking for a second and then my puck when everywhere over me and I knew I waqs sick then

My friend Ty said:

I have i think it was ina taekwondo testiingi tryed holding it in but then…… AHH CHOOO!!!!! I went.

My friend Yasmine said:

I can’t wait until the Christmas Olympics!

My friend Nicole said:

hello Santa it is me again Nicole thank you for my letter have a nice journey

My friend Natalie said:

Yep! I sure have sneezed at the wrong time. Or shall I say, WORST time! It was in the middle of this really hard test when everyone in my class was SO focused. I just for some reason had to sneeze and tried so hard to hold back, that it came out even louder! Anyways, I wish anyone who reads this a merry christmas and a happy new year. I love you all! Even if I don’t know you. I hope my kind words made you smile. Especially since I know my suicidal friend Mary promised me she would read this! I love you so much Mary! :)

My friend tanner said:

i love it

My friend arman said:

this is really good by the way when are my presents coming on chrismas day please come through my door dont want you to burn your butt.

My friend brent said:

i sneezed at school in the middle of class and i got in tropole

My friend amy said:

i just sent santa a text but it was a nice text thanks

clumsy and other elves and santa

My friend macy said:

it hurts my throut

My friend kennedy said:

dear santa i really want a kindle fire for christmas love kennedy preetty please i will be really good

My friend joe said:

i sneezed in choir at the wrong time and everyone laughed it was bad but i got over it anyway merry christmas and if you dont know where i live. i live in {home address deleted by the elves. Read Santa’s Internet Safety Tip below!} and i hope you got my email and tweets.merry christmas to everbody at the north pole

My friend SARAH said:

HI santa me again i love you to thanks for my letter bless peace by with you now and forever xoxoxox … xoxoxox

Leave A Message For Santa About “Christmas Olympics – Day 11 – Archery Ah-Choo!”

P.P.S. Your computer's IP address is 54.234.225.23 ;)