Christmas Cookies Reindeer Games!

Posted by Santa Claus on December 9th, 2013

The Reindeer Games turned into adventure games today.  It was Cupid’s idea.  He really wanted to try bungee jumping.  His idea was called “Cupid’s Christmas Cookie Challenge”.

You will never guess where the reindeer had to bungee jump from.  It was from the very top of the North Pole Christmas tree!  There was a huge bucket of cookies at the bottom.  Mmmmm!  Chocolate chip Christmas cookies.   Mrs Claus had baked a batch of extra big ones.  They were also extra gooey.  Yummy!

The winner of the challenge would be the reindeer who got the most cookies. The Christmas cookies had to stick to their antlers!

Cupid was the first to go.  He bungee jumped from the top of the tree.  “YIPEEEEEEE!!”  His nose disappeared into the huge bucket.  BOING!  He bounced out again.

HOORAY!  He had four cookies stuck to his antlers.

Vixen was the next to go.  She dived from the top of the tree.  “WOOHOO!”  Her head disappeared into the huge bucket.

BADOING!  Out she bounced.  WHOOPEE!  She had six giant Christmas cookies stuck to her antlers.

Rudolph tried next.  He leapt from the top of the tree.  “GERONIMO!”  His whole body disappeared into the huge bucket!  He bounced out again.

Can you guess what had happened?

HHHOL!  He had cookies stuck all over him.  He had six Christmas cookies in his antlers.  He had four more on his back.  And he had two more on his tail.  But the biggest and the gooiest cookie of them all was stuck to his bright red nose!  SLURP!  Rudolph licked it off.  YUM!  YUM!

“This is the best reindeer game ever,” said Rudolph.  “Three cheers for Cupid!”

Everyone clapped and cheered, “Hip hip hooray!”  And then everyone tucked in to some yummy scrummy Christmas cookies. Ho! Ho! Ho! How delicious!

P.S.  What is your favourite kind of Christmas cookies?  You can click here to tell me about it or, scroll down to see what other people have written!

37 Responses to “Christmas Cookies Reindeer Games!”

My friend Emily said:

My favorite cookies are choclate chip cookies.
    meerry Christmas.

My friend Emily said:

My favorite kind of cookies are molasses cookies. I will leave you molasses cookies on Christmas Eve. I love you Santa!

My friend Sarah said:

Dec. 19 , 2013 at 7:30 pm
    Santa I want to give you a gift! And my favorite cookie is all cookies!

My friend Sarah said:

Santa, I want to give you a gift on Christmas eve! I can’t tell you.

My friend emerson said:

i like gingerbread girl cookie of cores

My friend Parker said:

My Favorate Christmas Cookies are the ones with the Christmas tree with the green frosting on it and the red little dots for the ornaments and the red or green little tiny sprinkles on top or on the top, Well I can’t wait to see all of the presants under neeth the Christmas Tree, Well bye

Love you Santa Claus, Love your’s troughley Parker Noel Ragon

My friend Emma said:

My very favorite cookie is extra squishy sugar cookies

hi

My friend Hannah said:

Hello santa elves and mrs claus

My friend Hannah said:

OK someone…….. where can i get the elf on the shelf i want it so when i put it on my shelf it will move YAY so exited for christmas

Merry christmas everyone and a happy new years

My friend Brianna said:

That is so funny!!!! About Cupid wanting to bungee jump!!! haha! lol

My friend Camryn said:

My favorite would be chocolate chip, by the way.

My friend Camryn said:

Funny! You definitely have humor, Santa! Merry Christmas!

My friend brynn said:

dear santa claus, for christmas i would like 20 rouldoulph the red nosed reindeer cookies.one of you and mrs.claus

My friend Lucy said:

I like plain cookies with sprinkles on them. P.S. Elves, if you get my letter please make my little sister a kite, and my little brother a skateboard. But make mine a surprise.

love,
    Lucy.

My friend just said:

i have one of your elves he is so sweet and cute you now who this is

My friend Morgan said:

CHOCHLOTE CHIP ARE AWESOME! i like my dads the best don’t worry Santa this year we will try t6p put those out!

My friend Brayden said:

My favrit
    Christmas Cockie Is Coclate Chip YUMMM i want them wen i sat it Merry Christmas

My friend kenny said:

THATS A GOOD IDEA CUPID

My friend gionna said:

yummy cookies

My friend gionna said:

i want a elf on the shelf right now.

My friend Hannah said:

Hi my name is hannah and i just want to tell santa i have been a little bit bad not alot and my favriote cookies are fudge and santa i am leaving out egg nog and choclote chip cookies out this xmas love ya xoxox … xoxoxo I LOVE SANTA!!!!!!

My friend Jesse said:

My favorite kind of cookie is chocolate chip with frosting. And what kind of cookies do you want me to put out for YOU???

My friend portia said:

sorry or my other cockie well it isn’t really a cockie it is choclet surger short bread sorry if I spelt wrong

My friend portia said:

my faviort is choc chip sorry if I spelt wrong

My friend dakota said:

i love sugar cookies what about you i hope your elves and reindeer get carrots for a cookie!!!!!!!!!!!.

My friend emily said:

santa iwahnt to tell you why did cupid whant to go bungie jumping

My friend Pia Gil said:

Hi Santa I love you you can come to my house when you want i want to take a photo with you can i?

My friend Devan said:

My favorite kind of Christmas cookies are
    peanut butter and sugar cookies.I like peanut butter cookies because they are extra yummy with Hershey’s and they are just plan yummy without the Hershey’s. Thank you for reading my letter!

My friend Dawson said:

sugar cookies!!!!!!

My friend toya said:

my favorite cookie is chocolate chunk cookies

My friend hi said:

that game sowneds awesome

My friend weston said:

chocolate chip cookies

My friend curtis said:

how is santa claus

My friend Bull said:

My favorite cookie is this cookie with a lot of cofect sugar and its in the shape of a moon. I miss when my Oma used to make them for me.

My friend leah said:

speaking of cookies santa I did something bad ok so just as I was setting those delicious chocolate chip cookies on the table I may have eaten them by accident of course

My friend Ana said:

I love you Santa!!! I want to take a picture with you to proove to my friend Kimberly that you are real.She dos not belive that you are real and she told me that she has been a very naughtey girl.

Leave A Message For Santa About “Christmas Cookies Reindeer Games!”

P.P.S. Your computer's IP address is 54.82.121.218 ;)