Christmas chocolate belly flop!

Posted by Santa Claus on December 4th, 2013

Today was a jolly holly day at the Reindeer Games.  Ho! Ho! Ho!  I laughed so hard I nearly split my sides.  And my pants!

Vixen had learned all about a sport called the “mud pit belly flop”.  What a strange and funny sport.  It is part of the Redneck Games held every year in America.  People take turns at belly flopping into a huge puddle of mud.  The winner is the person who makes the biggest SPLASH!

There is no mud at the North Pole but Vixen had an idea.  She made a huge puddle of melted Christmas chocolate for the Reindeer Games.  YUMMY SCRUMMY!  All of the elves came to watch.  Mrs Claus came too. Everyone at the North Pole loves Christmas chocolate!

Vixen was first to go.  Ready, steady, flop!  The crowd clapped and cheered as Vixen flopped into the Christmas chocolate.  What a good splash!  She looked VERY funny all covered in chocolate.

Dasher was next to go. Ready, steady, FLOP!  Oh no! A big wave of Christmas chocolate went all over Mrs Claus!  She even looked like she had a chocolate Santa beard!

Prancer started to giggle…  …then he started to laugh… …then he laughed harder and harder!  Uh-oh!  He was laughing so hard he fell into the pit.  SPLAT!  What a huge splash!  Now EVERYONE was covered in Christmas chocolate.  Ho! Ho! Ho!

“Chocolate Prancer is the winner!” laughed Mrs Claus.

We all had lots of fun cleaning up.  Mrs Claus had made marshmallow cookies.  They tasted jolly nice dipped in melted Christmas chocolate.  Mmmmmmm!  Cleaning up has never tasted so good!

Merry Christmas (chocolates!)

P.S.  Do you like Christmas chocolates? What food would you like to belly flop into? You can click here to tell me about it or, scroll down to see what other people have eaten er, written!

18 Responses to “Christmas chocolate belly flop!”

My friend Camryn said:

I WANT TO BELLY FLOP INTO A GIGANTIC BOWL OF JELL-O! IT WOULD BE AMAZING! AND I LOVE CHRISTMAS CHOCOLATES! YUM I HAVE SOME IN THE KITCHEN RIGHT NOW!

My friend PRESLEY said:

I love chocolate and I do belly flops into the pool

My friend emilee said:

hey santa clause

My friend Bull said:

I don’t like chocolate. But I love white chocolate. But I’d love to flop into macoroni and cheese. Especially if its the three cheese one that is so gooey. Wish my mom would make that one for me again one of theese days.

My friend Tobyn said:

CHOCOLATE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY !!!!!

My friend Saruul said:

Funny Story Santa I would love too eat all of that choclate YUMMY!

My friend Ava said:

I like your story. It’s funny.I can’t wait for Christmas Eve! Santa,I love you!

My friend nadia said:

wow,what a lagh.i think jelly would be fun

My friend Year 2 said:

Your post was hilarious. It made me laugh so hard that I nearly fell off my chair. Most of us like eating Christmas chocolates but some of us don’t. Our class has voted and we agreed that we would like to belly flop into jelly. Do you like jelly too?

Merry Christmas,
    From Year 2.

P.S. Please reply soon!

****************************
    Merry Christmas Year 2!
    Do I like jelly?!?
    HHHOL! I think my belly just shook like a bowl full of jelly!
    Love,
    Santa
    (HHHOL = Ho! Ho! Ho! Out Loud!)

My friend lauren said:

I like chocolate cake

My friend i love santa said:

santa you rock

My friend sara said:

come to see me at school in page street

My friend morgan said:

hi SANTA I cant believe im talking to you and I liked ice cream please thank you bye ps tell your riandeer I have carrots

My friend Maggie said:

Chocolate, chocolate, chocolate, chocolate, chocolate!

My friend Marky said:

Santa is AWESOME and me AND Santa LOVE chocolate chip cookies!!!!

HISANTA HOW ARE ALL OF THE ELEVES AND RUDOLPH I HAVE AQUSETION ABOUT THIS SITE WHEN I WENT TO WHO IS GOING TO LEAD THE SLEIGH AND THERE WAS ONE NAMED OLIVE AND THERE ARE ONLY 9 REINDEER

My friend Jessica said:

2nd comment

My friend Owen said:

chocolate ice cream!

Leave A Message For Santa About “Christmas chocolate belly flop!”

P.P.S. Your computer's IP address is 54.211.164.132 ;)