Candy Cane Limbo Skating Reindeer

Posted by Santa Claus on December 5th, 2013

Have you ever heard of candy cane limbo skating reindeer before?  Well, neither had I, until today!

Today was limbo skating day in the Reindeer Games.  Cupid had learned all about this strange sport.  People try to roller skate under very low things.  The winners get REALLY low.  They do the splits on roller skates! Cupid thought the reindeer could try limbo skating on ice.  Reindeer do not need ice skates.  Reindeer hooves make great skates!

Cupid had learned about a Guinness World Record.  It was for limbo skating under cars.  A girl from India limbo skated all the way under 26 cars!  Cupid decided to limbo skate under candy canes.  He made a long line of snowmen.  Each snowman had a candy cane to hold out.

Cupid was first to go.  He did the splits with all four legs!  He got under one candy cane.  He got under two candy canes.  He got under three candy canes.  Then BUMP!  He knocked down the next candy cane with his antlers.  He was out.

Dasher was next.  He started to skate REALLY fast.  He was skating REALLY REALLY fast on the way in.  Then he did the splits.  He got under three candy canes in the blink of an eye.  He got under three more in the twitch of an ear.  He was still SUPER SPEEDY.  Three more candy canes.  Then uh-oh!  SPLAT!  He hit a snowman.  But wait!  He did not stop!  “Help!” cried Dasher.  “I can’t stop!”

Dasher took a long time to stop.  He had limbo skated under nine candy canes.  And he had limbo skated through 18 SNOWMEN!  “It is a new Reindeer World Record” said Cupid.  Hip hip hooray for Dasher!

P.S.  Can you do the splits?  What new sport would you invent for the reindeer to try?  You can click here to tell me about it or, scroll down to see what other people have eaten er, written!

21 Responses to “Candy Cane Limbo Skating Reindeer”

My friend John said:

llllll … iiiii

My friend Avery said:

Candy Cane Sleding that would be awsome!
    I’m sure the reindeers would love it tell them i’m for sure they’ll like it

My friend Brooke said:

No but I really want to do gymnastics so I can learn!

My friend Jamie said:

Reindeer sliding when the reindeer slide on ice into the water like penguins p.s. I have tried it before and it was really fun and safe

My friend my friend keun said said:

It all most time to work

My friend Bull said:

No I can’t do the splits and I have no idea what game they should try, but congrats to Dasher.

My friend Beth said:

reindeers dancing to a just dance 5 without falling or doing splits!!!ho ho ho!!!!!!!!

My friend gabrielle said:

that’s SO COOL WISH I WAS THERE !!!

My friend ASHLEY said:

THIS IS SO AWESOME! MAYBE THE REINDEER COULD TRY JUMPROPING!!

My friend Jenna, 11 said:

Sounds very fun! Let me try please! ;)

My friend megan said:

you should have a reindeer space hopper comp

My friend caitlyn said:

i love santa

My friend denise said:

that was cool P.S

My friend sierra brown said:

limbo skating sands fun

My friend sierra said:

I really like your limbo skating

My friend elaina said:

hey how about a reindeer competition you can have any kind that you like

My friend Tatum said:

That sounds awesome! I wanna try it! Ps. I have been really good.

My friend kaiya said:

hi santa how are u i saw your santa snopper and you should be getting ready for it talk to you later .P.S i have been really nice this year

My friend zoe said:

I think that’s kind of silly

My friend Davyn said:

so cool can you send me pictures.

My friend Jessica said:

1st comment

Leave A Message For Santa About “Candy Cane Limbo Skating Reindeer”

P.P.S. Your computer's IP address is 54.237.197.160 ;)