Christmas Elves In Halloween Costumes!

Posted by Santa Claus on October 30th, 2008

We do lots of fun things at “Ho! Ho! Halloween” at the North Pole.  We play Halloween games.  We do Halloween crafts.  We even dress up!

The elf girls love to dress up.  They dress up as princesses and fairies.  They look very pretty in their pretty dresses.

The elf boys dress up in all sorts of costumes.  Some are pirates.  Some are Batman.  Some are Spiderman.  But most of them dress up as me!

It’s really funny to see all those silly boy elves running around as Santa Claus!  Then they will all stop at the same time, hold their little bellies and say, “Ho! Ho! Ho!”.  I laugh so hard it always makes me say “Ho! Ho! Ho!”!  And then they all laugh and they say “Ho! Ho! Ho!”.

Happy Ho! Ho! Halloween!

P.S.  What are you going to wear for Halloween?    (Scroll down to leave a message for Santa or to see what others have written!)

106 Responses to “Christmas Elves In Halloween Costumes!”

My friend Joanna said:

That is nicely thought out sir! Very nice job!

My friend brendan said:

that is funny

My friend brendan said:

that is so funny seeing elves running around as santa

My friend becky said:

cool

My friend Julia said:

Shadow the hedgehog from sonic the hedgehog

My friend Mikayla said:

Ps I was a bumble bee

Leave A Message For Santa About “Christmas Elves In Halloween Costumes!”

P.P.S. Your computer's IP address is 54.205.166.220 ;)