The Cold Clause

Posted by Santa Claus on December 19th, 2011

Now that it is so close to Christmas, I want to be sure that I do not get sick!  A few elves have caught the cold, so I have to be extra careful!

Would you like to find out if I am going to be healthy for Christmas?

Do not worry.  I am sure I am going to be healthy for Christmas!  I have some tricks up my sleeve.

Of course, the first thing I did was get my flu shot!

Another trick is that I make sure to wash my hands… often!

Today I worked in the shop with three elves that had the sniffles!  We even worked on the same chess set.

When it was time for a lunch break, I washed my hands with nice hot water.  I sang “Jingle Bells” as I scrubbed.  This helped me to make sure I scrubbed my hands long enough.

I also make sure I drink my orange juice.  Orange juice is full of something called Vitamin C.  Do you know what Vitamin C is?  Well, it is something that helps your body stay healthy.

If I do get sick, I use these same tricks.  I also try to go to bed early so that I can get lots of sleep.

If I get sick, chicken noodle soup and hot tea also help me to feel better.

I guess if I do get sick I could always let Clumsy the Elf drive the sleigh this year.  I know he has wanted to try it for some time now.  He calls it “the Cold Clause”.  HHHOL!  (That means “Ho!  Ho!  Ho!  Out Loud!”)

But I don’t think I will be sick this year.  Besides, I go to see the Elf Doctor in just a few days!

P.S.  What do you do to keep from getting sick?  Do you think I should let Clumsy the Elf drive the sleigh if I get sick?  You can click here to tell me or, scroll down to see what other people have written!

P.P.S.  My name really is Santa Claus, not Clause!  That was just a silly joke in a movie!  HHHOL!

157 Responses to “The Cold Clause”

My friend whitley said:

no because his name is clumpy

My friend sara said:

i get sick alot cuz of my cat. she gives me the sniffles

My friend June said:

I think Mrs.Claus should drive the sleigh.

My friend Csepke said:

I try not to get sick by drinking lots of tea and vitamin C.I also take little chuable vitamins.And when I go out in winter I always put on my scarf that santa gave me one year and I put on my hat my vest a jumper and my warm winter coat,I also put on my boots and my gloves.But not just at winter time, I always put on the right clothes so I won’t get sick.I also try to be happy all the time because happiness helps you not to get sick.And if I do get sick happiness also helps to make me feel better.That is how I try not to get sick.

My friend larry said:

what are you doing

My friend christopher said:

I don’t think it would be a good idea to let clumsy the elf fly the sleigh because he’s well you know clumsy.

My friend emily said:

its ok you whont get sick im couting on you

My friend kayshone said:

yes i would because i don’t wan’t you get sick even MORE Santa Claus

My friend angelica said:

i get sick alot to i am sick right now i have a cold

My friend amy said:

:-D :-o :-D :-o

My friend amy said:

:-D :-p :-A :-o :-l :-y :-b

My friend amy said:

THIS CHRISMAS IS GOING TO BE FUN BUT WHATEVER HAPPENS ITS STILL GOING TO BE FUN :-D

My friend rachel said:

merry christmas jb!

My friend Brittney said:

When I get sick I sometimes stay home from school. I lay in my mom’s big bed and watch TV. But this year I am trying to not miss a day of school starting at 3rd grade. So if I get sick I will go to school for a little bit and then go home. My mom will have to send a note or email in first so my teacher knows.

My friend Hailee said:

Santa I love you

My friend Kayleigh said:

I stay away from people who are sick.

My friend BAILEY said:

i know you will not get sick this christmas because you know what 2 do thank you 4 praying 4 my mom

My friend anonamous said:

i have the cold right now **achoo!!**

My friend BAILEY said:

i know you will not get sick because you know what to do santa good job

My friend maren said:

i would hate it.

My friend marisa said:

dear santa i well all whays love u

My friend Azlyn said:

I hope you do not get sick because,what if Clumsy the elve gets lost and forgets a bounch ok kids!I hope the elves fell better soon!

My friend taylor baxter said:

i dont go to school ween i am sick

My friend shavel said:

If you got sick i will put plate of health snakes see you soon

My friend Azlyn and Mackenzie said:

I hope you don’t ceach a cold.
    I hope you fell better soon.

My friend Azlyn said:

I sure do hope you are not sick on Christmas because everyone will be very sad!

My friend paige said:

no,clumbsy elf is clumbys it is is in the name p.s. sorry about the spelling

My friend Johnathan said:

I think if you get sick you should let Mrs. Claus do the run for you. But make shore you teach her first. Thank you and have a Merry Christmas Santa.

My friend jennifer said:

his name is clumsy and i bet he is going to be clumsy do not let him do it if he can not do it let Mrs.Clause do it. merry christmas

no, because his name is clumpsy and he is clumpsy and he will do something wrong

My friend Leah, 11 from Scotland said:

I dont think you should because his name says it all! Clumsy!!!

My friend Kim said:

Dear Santa,Hi!Don’t get sick because you can’t deliver presents and also,I drink medicine and not go outside when I’m sick.I love you!Looking forward to see you!Bye!<3

My friend Natalie said:

cant wait till Christmas Santa . keep up the good work!

My friend rascal said:

hello santa i am a hamster and my owners are always getting colds but i dont get them because i hide away and cover my mouth and nose when they sneeze or cough thats all my tips for today i hope to give you more advice merry xmas and i hope to see xmas eve night not long now and i hope you stay well

My friend Jamie said:

hi santa only 2 more days to christmas

My friend Mayson said:

Santa clause my name is Mayson and i don’t want you to get sick because then you can’t deliver presents to the boys and girls stay healthy santa clause

My friend mckenzie said:

dear santa I am afraid that clumsy wont know where to go so PLEASE dont get sick and by the way if you get sick make sure you rest and drink lots of water

My friend Brittany B. said:

I agree with Kitten.Long, HOT showers help me feel ALOT better.
    Brittany B.
    age 12

My friend Jenna said:

I think it would be sad if you don’t ride the sleigh but I still wan you too but if he needs too, than its fine I guess.

My friend alexis said:

hahahhahaha hahhahahhahahhahhahah!

My friend alexis said:

kitty hope you get better!

My friend alexis said:

hahahaha
    it does’t rock to be sick kitty

My friend alexis said:

how many days until you come?

boy do you rock!

My friend LISA said:

POOR SANTA HOPE YOU GET BETTER OR/THE ELVES.P.S HOPE YOU HAVE SOME MEDICINE TO MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER.

LOVE LISA.

My friend Kitten said:

I take a long hot shower to clean out my pours and stuffs. DONT GET SICK SANTA!!!!!

My friend Asher said:

Santa, We appreciate Clumsy’s willingness to be your replacement if you are sick, but we would prefer that you stay healthy and drive yourself to our house. We are not sure Clumsy is as qualified as he thinks he is. IT has taken you many years of practice to get the trip just right. If Clumsy does drive please take a picture.

My friend cliodhna said:

hi i am cliodhna i am age 10 years old and i have the flu and i was being sick last night on the 20/12/2011 and i live in ireland .it is 3 day to christmas eve here and i can wate to christmas day.i hope you santa clause donot get the flu and be sick and elfs to oh and miss clause and reindeers so i hope you have a merry christmas bye.

My friend Amelia said:

Santa please dont get sick all the children are depending on you and if you do get sick maybe give clumsy a go maybe just for a ride around the workshop and see how he goes dont just let hime ride the sleigh around the world for the first time you will all crash and that will not be good
    Keep washing your hands and drinking that orange juice maybe you will be skinner this christmas im just kiddingyou look good just the way you are.

My friend John Paul said:

You should keep fit and active. Also keep yourself nice and warm on cold days. If I were you I would not want Clumsy to drive the sleigh he might accidentally crash the sleigh and he won’t be able to deliver the presents without a sleigh.

My friend Jason said:

I don’t think that you should let him drive because what my dad always says when I want to drive, ” if you drive, we all would be hanging from the crotch of a tree somewhere.” So if you are smart like my dad, don’t let him drive (no affence clumsy)!

My friend Chance said:

Santa Claus, please do not let Clumsy drive the sleigh, because then he will crash it, and no one will want that! I suggest you keep healthy with your clever tricks. Merry Christmas, and I will see you in 4 days!

My friend Ariana said:

Santa if you are ever sick try not to touch to much stuff. IF YOU DO MAKE SURE TO CLEAN IT WITH A WIPE OR CLOROX WIPE,JUST NOT TO SPREAD GERMS.ALSO,DO NOT SNEEZE OR COUGH ON ANYONE.

My friend Morganne said:

No because I want you because your santa

My friend amber said:

If u don’t want to get sick eat some chicken noodle soup.because when I was feeling down my grandma Rose Winters gave me some soup and then I felt better

My friend nicole said:

i say dont because it has the name clumsy in it.plus its not fair to the other elves. and if clumsy did wont he get tired at one point. you have to right santa? …. well love you santa!!!!

My friend ANNYOMOUS said:

When i get sick i usally sit down and watch t.v and have chicken nooled soup:)

and when i get sick i usally get really tired so mostly i just sleep alday then the next day i actullay feel a little bit better and i can do little bit more like walk around and stuff

and if you do get sick i think you should let clumsy do sleigh but then at the back of my brain i am kinda wondering because his name is clumsy :)

My friend Rylie said:

Everone at the north pole is kind,and nice

Leave A Message For Santa About “The Cold Clause”

P.P.S. Your computer's IP address is 54.205.59.78 ;)