Halloween Fun and Mr. PumpkinHead

Posted by Santa Claus on October 28th, 2008

We do lots of fun things at “Ho! Ho! Halloween” at the North Pole.  We play Halloween games.  We do fun Halloween crafts.

The elves love to paint and colour things.  They paint bats and cats and witches hats!  They colour tombs and brooms and funny costumes!  They use stickers to make crafts and have lots of laughs!

Then we carve some pumpkins.  We carve really silly faces on the pumpkins.  A pumpkin with a face is called a jack-o’-lantern.  But did you know something?  We call a pumpkin with a silly Santa Claus face a “Santa-lantern”?  Ho! Ho! Ho!

Clumsy the Elf always carves the silliest pumpkin faces.  But he always makes a really big mess.  He has so much pumpkin on him he is orange!  So, we have to get the hose.  We hose him down to clean all the pumpkin guts off of him!

Clumsy the Elf likes to surprise the other elves too.  After we carve a silly face on a pumpkin, he likes to wear it on his head!  Later, he will sneak up on an elf and go “Boo!”.  It just is not Halloween until Clumsy pretends to be Mr. PumpkinHead!

Happy Ho! Ho! Halloween!

P.S.  Do you like making Halloween crafts and Jack-O’-Lanterns?    (Scroll down to leave a message for Santa or to see what others have written!)

13 Responses to “Halloween Fun and Mr. PumpkinHead”

My friend kaitlyn said:

hi am kaitlyn glover and in your letter you said you couldent wail until you saw what i wrote so here it is i tottly love what you do for halloween and tell clumsy i said be carefull withthat pumpkin on his head!!!

My friend Jess said:

So wicked
    how can people say ur not real

My friend libbby said:

love you s0 muchhhhhhhhhh

My friend kelly said:

i love you and the people that say you arn`t reall make me mad ………

My friend selina said:

hi santa i believe in you and i can’t wait till christmas eve and christmas day

My friend need advice said:

hey i love you a lot santa and i really belive in you but sometime i want some advice and you the one i think of oh and my parents. your the one that i think of the most though. santa my friends think that your fake and our moms or dads just put your name on it but i try to tell them that is not true and try to tell them that your real but sometimes i wonder if there right or wrong and then we get in a fight if your real or not please tell me that you are true….

from needs advice from santa

My friend AlYsSa said:

everybody loves you i love you you love me weeeeeeeeeee who wouldent love you

My friend Ellen said:

I carved a pumpkin with a cat on it, and it said ‘boo!’ under it. I won second prize for it! xx

My friend kylie said:

carving pumpkins is a lot of fun, and seeing them glow after carving them. i love hallooween.

My friend Ciara said:

hi! santa.I’m back.
    Icame on you and Mrs.Claus and the Elves blog.
    I like it so far.
    I can’t wait until 48 days.

Love

Ciara.

My friend Jordan said:

Santa this is Jordan kiefer here. i belive that you are real .

My friend Rylee said:

Santa you look like my dad

My friend powerstyshana said:

powerstyshana
    kjlhjgftr

Leave A Message For Santa About “Halloween Fun and Mr. PumpkinHead”

P.P.S. Your computer's IP address is 54.82.186.169 ;)