Santa’s Christmas Wish for the World – 2011

Posted by Santa Claus on December 22nd, 2011

I know many of you have wonderful Christmas traditions.  You have told me about them in my blog!  (Yes, I do read everything that you write in my blog :-) !)

Well, I have a special Christmas tradition of my own too.  It is my annual Christmas Wish for the World!

Would you like to learn more about my special Christmas tradition – my Christmas Wish?

Well, I am very lucky.   I get to see the whole world.  I get to see many wonderful things.  People have done such great things.

But, I see a lot of things that make me a little sad too.  After all, bad things do happen to good people through no fault of their own.

I see people who are hungry.  I see people who are hurting.  I see people who are afraid they will not have somewhere to live.

This year I have received many emails from Moms and Dads needing help.

Yes, I see many things that make me thankful for all that I have.

And I see many things that give me hope.

What always gives me the most hope is the young people of the world.  The kids that Mrs. Claus, the elves, reindeer and I love so much.  The kids like you reading this.  The kids who can make the world a better place for all.

You see, we are really good at making toys and other Christmas presents.  But, we just are not very good when it comes to other things.  Like making the world a better place.  That takes more than Santa’s magic.

I think that is why we like making toys.   It is the one thing we can do to make people happy.  Even if it is not as important as finding a cure for disease.  Or stopping world hunger or war.  Or making sure people have a safe place to live.  Those are things that people have to do!

So here are some things we cannot do at the North Pole that we are wishing for this Christmas.  We have been asking for these things for a long time.  We hope maybe this is the year some of them will be granted:

Frosty the Snowman wishes an end to global warming.  I do too. (It is very hard to be a snowman when it is so warm after all!)

The elves wish they could make every child in the world safe and happy.  I do too.

The reindeer wish people would stop hurting other people and animals.  I do too.

Mrs. Claus wishes that all people could live together in peace and harmony.  I do too.

And my Christmas Wish for the world this year will be the same as always:  “Merry Christmas to All and to all a Good Night!”

Now it is your turn.  What is your Christmas wish for the world?  People all over the world will read your wish right here on my blog!  That is pretty amazing and special.

Just remember, if you want to make a wish for a present from me, then go to my “Email Santa Claus” page.

P.S.   What is your Christmas wish for the world?  What do you do to make the world a better place?  You can leave your wish for the world here.   Or, scroll down to see others’ Christmas wishes!

238 Responses to “Santa’s Christmas Wish for the World – 2011”

Pages: [3] 2 1 » Show All

My friend gran grierson said:

my wish for the world, is to end the suffering. i wish for all those who do not have a roof over their head, a warm safe bed to sleep in, enough food to maintain a healthy life especially the litlle children and those who cannot protect themselves from the bullies, abductors, bad parents, ect. babies do not ask to be brought into this world, and when they arrive they should be nurtured, loved, with unconditional love.

My friend laura said:

3o sleeps to go until christmas I can’t wait :D bye bye Santa xx

My friend trevor said:

Hi Santa claus

My friend mikayla said:

i love outdoors!

My friend mikayla said:

hi! i’m so glad that i’m on here.thanks a lot for helping me on here.

My friend Csepke said:

My Christmas wish for the world is that if somebody is diffrent or has diffrent traditions or eat diffrent things look diffrent do diffrent things poeple shoulden’t make fun of them cause being diffrent is not bad ineed it’s good no one is the the same and if we were our world would be all bouring.And if somebody is sick poeple should defenetly not make fun of them.And no one should ever be fighting because ther is nothing we could fight of if we are all nice and ther is no point of fighting because fighting is not nice and it’s babies.

My friend TIMHINDS said:

one Direction-what makes you Beautiful
    ARTisT:oneDIRection
    what makes you beautiful
    maroon5-moves Like jaggerftchristina Aguilera
    usher. feat pitbull DJ GOT US FALLIN LOVE AGAIN
    jAsonDerulo -whatcha say
    ILOVE YOU
    SANTACLAUS
    ARE MY FIREND YOU
    ARE FUNNY YOU
    ARE NIN YOU
    ILKE YOU

My friend sofia said:

do you still give kids presents if they asked for nothing

My friend amber said:

i love you

My friend Madilyn said:

i want to make the world a better place and make a difference and i hope everyone is safe and that they will have food and water and shelter so good luck who ever is reading this right now:):0:):): ):):):):):):): !!!!!!!!

My friend Mer said:

I love Santa!

My friend sophie said:

i want to know who is the oldest to youngest reindeers please tell me

My friend pamela said:

hi santa how is the north pole is it cold were you are i went to camp for 2 nights and i stayed in a cabin with my friends and the camp was camp manyung Mt eliza and it has a beach there

My friend pamela said:

hi santa how is the north and you and all of every one i am doing well

My friend ajairis said:

Santa i really really wish to get at least one thing that i had mentioned in my letter to you thank you Santa and good luck finding those naughty kids.

My friend lib said:

hey chums a want beef for christmas deer beef tasty elves put me on ther bad list ps beeforonie is my life

My friend livi said:

we r in the liveing room read the night before christmas me and my sister r so pumped were doing cartwheels im watching the snow fall we put cookies on a tray and poured milk in a cup then got the computer . we ran back to the bed room and tracked santa down ///// sorry this letter is so long id be hppy to share another christmas eve livi .l born to ride horses

My friend caitlin said:

I wish people would stop hurting animals because its cruel and that everyone would live in peace and all the soliders to come home.

My friend Hollie said:

i love ipads how do you make them i once saw you make them on webcam and you should show the elfs a bit more on it i think love you lots xoxoxox oxoxox oxoxooxo hollie and jessica sale????

My friend Larissa said:

I wish that people wouldn’t care what skin color you have

My friend amy said:

i understand evrey word :-(

My friend Jana said:

For people to stop hurting people. Ps Santa I love your suit.

My friend Elle said:

It is really funny but Santa is more nice then him he see my nan

My friend Casey said:

I wish for the wars to end and for soldiers to come home.I also wish for oparation Christmas child to help make children happy.I also hope that world hunger to stop.

My friend sophie said:

hello its sophie

My friend Valeria said:

i love christmas is my favorite traqdition i am 10 and of course i believe in santa forever everyone say dad and mom buys them but thats not true all the stores are closed and at the snset i check all the house and nothing i love you elves and santa i believe

My friend kara said:

i love you

My friend sydney said:

i wish people would stop harming the planet and the plants and animals who inhabet it.i am trying to stop that.

My friend Haley said:

your funny

My friend Katy said:

Hi santa my dream is to help those poor and at war! because it makes me :( ! if we could end it i would be :) !!!!

My friend BAILEY said:

i would like 2 make the world a better place if any wish i would pick this is the 1 i hope that kids and growups would stop littering

My friend Kingsley said:

For world peace and joy

My friend arianna said:

do you know christopher pop in kin tell him i said hi and i miss you love you thank you nsanta love you all hugs and kisses arianna

My friend chelsea said:

do you know the movie olive the other riandeer

My friend nitya menon said:

santa you said me to check at santa claus,chrimas block and i did it very fast.you see hhh.. .

My friend Arisha said:

Hi Santa. You’re the best there is. Just to let you know last christmas you were very messy. hen I woke up I had to pick up half chunks of chocolate bars and cookies. Naughty Santa. But anyways I didn’t mind. Well I do make sure that I make the world a good place but theres only some things happing at school that I’ only sharing with you. There’s these 3 girls who be mean to me all the time. Their names are, Ramnik, Jasdeep and Shaniya. These girls have made my life so bad and so worse please dont give them any presents this christmas please. Yhank you for reading!!!! :( :)

My friend holli said:

SANTA YOU ARE NICE TO EVERY ONE IN THE WHOLE IN TIRE WORLD PS FROM HOLLI

My friend jessica said:

please bring peace to the world

Pages: [3] 2 1 » Show All

Leave A Message For Santa About “Santa’s Christmas Wish for the World – 2011”

P.P.S. Your computer's IP address is 184.72.141.31 ;)