Flu Shots

Posted by Santa Claus on December 12th, 2011

Mrs. Claus worries about flu season.  After all, I cannot be sick for the big day!  I do not want to let anyone down Christmas morning!

Yes, I have to stay in tip-top shape!  The elves and I need to be our best to make toys.  The reindeer and I have to be ready to bring gifts on Christmas Eve.   And of course, I have to stay healthy… just in case the elves want to have a snowball fight!

So Nurse Nice made a special visit to the workshop.  She came to give us our flu shots.

Some of the elves were a little worried about getting their flu shot.  Nurse Nice could see they were a bit afraid.

She made the elves feel better with a little chat.  “Elves, have you ever been sick?”  One by one, they all put up their hands.

“Is it fun being sick?” she asked.

“Oh, no!” the elves replied, “not at all!”

“Is it better to be really sick for a long time,” asked Nurse Nice.  “Or, is it better to have a quick shot now?”

The elves did not want to miss ANY of the fun at Christmas so they all asked for their shots.  They were still a little afraid, but they knew a shot was the right thing to do.

Nurse Nice then gave each elf a music toy.  They held it while they got their shot.  When they were done they all played Christmas songs together!

The elves liked holding the toy.   It reminded them to wait for something better.  They also really like feeling good at Christmas (almost as much as they like snowball fights!).

And I had my flu shot too!  I do NOT want to be sick Christmas Eve!

P.S.  Do you think it is good the elves and I get our flu shots?  Do you think it is good to get your flu shot?   You can click here to tell me about it or scroll down to see what other people have written!

123 Responses to “Flu Shots”

My friend erynn said:

you made the right decision you can die from the flu im thankful you and the elves got their shots.

My friend Abigail said:

I didn’t get a flu shot i got a nosil spray, it smelt like a spring meadow. But for all of you who hate shots the spray is nice.

P.S. Santa you might want to try the spray for some of the younger elves.

My friend Brooke said:

i have flu at the moment. I really wish i had decided to have my shot→ |~[■]–

My friend Augustu said:

I think it was great that Santa and the elves had their flue shots. It helps you stay healthy.

My friend Kaitlyn said:

I get flu shots….But its a naisle kind!
    But its a good thing to do!

My friend christopher said:

It’s a great idea!!!

My friend Henry said:

I don’t like flu shots. But it’s good when it’s done!

My friend julia said:

my friend always gets the flu she really needs those flu shots haha

My friend amy said:

i meant :-o

My friend amy said:

i dont like being sick :-0

My friend Marie said:

When does ur sleigh reach Atlanta,GA on Christmas

My friend larya said:

just get it sprayed up your nose

My friend virginia said:

hi santa its me i just emailed you my last flu shot i bearly cried

My friend Laura Davis said:

I am allergic to flu because they can make everybody get flu do we and i have already got a flu same as my cousin had a flu this morning when she woke up this morning i had bacon sandwich before i went to my cousin`s house to have a play and chat to my cousin and then we went to MacDonald and i had a strawbery milkshake and i will let you go because you have got to look after Mrs.claus because she has the flu i hope you don`t get the flu

My friend Brooke said:

it may sting a tiny bit but it is the right thing to do

My friend krystal said:

dear santa
    my chistmas wish lists have never came true
    but i hope all of my wishs come true this year.
    All my love from krystal

My friend Macie said:

I am allergic to flu shots an flu mist so i cant get it i really don’t like any shots but i don’t cry it just hurts for a couple seconds

My friend Olivia said:

Santa Thats a good thing you got your flu shot so you will never be sick on christmas eve! I LOVE YOU!

My friend connor said:

hi santa

My friend TEBIT said:

YES IT IS CORRECT TO GET A SHOT.

My friend chantel said:

they hurt but they dont bad like mediesin

My friend Hayley said:

i dont cry when i get a shot.i did not even cry when i got a shot when i was a baby

My friend BAILEY said:

yes it is

Leave A Message For Santa About “Flu Shots”

P.P.S. Your computer's IP address is 54.90.42.156 ;)