Great Big Wet Kisses!

Posted by Santa Claus on December 7th, 2011

Clumsy drawing of Peanut

Clumsy drawing of Peanut

Libraries are fun places.  The North Pole Library is no exception.  It has many books about me and Christmas.  Miss Becca is the Head Elf Librarian.

Today Clumsy the Elf found a little brown puppy under a Christmas tree.  The puppy was very cold.

Clumsy was going to the library.  So, he took the puppy with him.  He made a little bed for it there.  He told the puppy to be good while he helped Miss Becca.

Then Clumsy went to push a cart full of books.  He reached up to put a book away, but…  ZOOM! …a bundle of brown fur ran by!

The puppy had gotten out of his bed!  Clumsy ran after the puppy.

Up and down the rows and between the books, Clumsy chased the little brown puppy.

Books were flying everywhere!  Elves were jumping in the air!

The puppy ran under the cart of books.  Clumsy dove after him.  But Clumsy knocked the cart over.  Books flew everywhere!

Miss Becca was in the story-telling corner.  The puppy ran in and jumped from pillow to pillow!  Boing!  Boing!  Clumsy ran in right behind him.

Miss Becca screamed!  The puppy ran right between her feet.  Miss Becca fell right into the soft pillows.

But then the puppy stopped.  Its tail started to wag.

It ran back to Miss Becca.  Then it started licking her face!  Great big wet puppy dog kisses!

That is when Miss Becca decided the puppy should come and live with her.  She named him Peanut.

Do you know the first thing Miss Becca taught Peanut?

No running in the library!

P.S.  Do you have a pet?  I would love to hear about it.  You can click here to tell me about it or, scroll down to see what other people have written!

47 Responses to “Great Big Wet Kisses!”

My friend Csepke said:

I don’t have a pet but I used to but I allready told you about that in an another comment ;) But now I’m going to tell youn about my favourite animals :) My favourite animals are a dolphin because there really intelgiont and even help poeple who are lost in the sea and dolphins can help poeple who are feeling sick our sad. That ia called a dolphin terrapy!My next favourite animal is a giraffe because of their nice colour and because their really calm and funny as they munch the leaves.My next favourite animal is a kitten because there so cute and cuddley and small!And my otherfavourite animal is a lepard Raorrrrr it goes and I go Haaaaaaaaaa screaming!And ofcours i can’t leave out the raindeers!

My friend Suzette said:

I have a fish tank with quite a few guppies.

My friend Charity said:
    My friend caitlin said:

I have 13 animals(3 dogs,3 horses,5 fish,
    1 cat and 1 rabbit)I love all of my animals.

My friend BAILEY said:

i love dogs i have 2 of them there names are gismo and jojo

My friend bella said:

dear santa i cant wait for you to come to my house love bella

My friend katy :) said:

I have 2 dogs ollie and coco they are so cute!
    why did you choose reindeer, not that i dont like them i mean i do but, what i mean is are reindeers your favirout animal?
    :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

My friend katy :) said:

Hi Santa,
    wow i cant belive im actualy talking to you, i wonder if theres a elf in my house?
    It migh be live 139 days but i cant help it im sooooo EXCITED!!!!!

My first chrismas book was T’was the night befor christmas! its a master peice i’v read it like 201 times!

P.s but i heard him exclame as he drove out of sight
    “HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT!” :)

My friend bailey said:

i used 2 hAVE A DOG NAME PEANUT I LOVE THAT STORY MY DOG PEANUT WAS MY 1 DOG EVER BUT SADLY GOT OLD and we had 2 take him 2 the vet and let them do teir thing i had him siece i was 3 i think thank you santa 4 that nice story i whish i coud see him agin i miss him so much i would just want see his cute face agin i love him and miss him so much

My friend Riley said:

I have a black and white border collie. He’s 14 months old and really hyper. His name is York, because he’s black and white like the peppermint pattie candy. And I have a Bay Quarter Horse Mare (Bay is her color, Quarter Horse is her breed and mare means female horse). I also have two parrots named CeeCee and Bella and an 3 year old rotweiler lab named Feffer.

My friend kyndell said:

am i on the nice list or not and what are u doing

My friend Brittany B. said:

My teacup yorkie puppy is so small that it will fit in my hand. Her name is Bean and she is the cutest and sweetest puppy ever!
    Brittany B.
    age 12

My friend ALEXA said:

My dog is so sweet!He loves giving kisses,and sitting next to me!

My friend Grace said:

my dog furgus loooves to give kisses

My friend Kay-lee said:

I have a dwarf hamster named FuFu who runs really fast, and a beautiful kitty named Peaches who is a Diva Princess and likes to sleep on my feet. I also have 2 female Betta fish named Pnky and Pink Marshmellow. I love my pets a lot.

My friend Makayla & Makenzie said:

Checkers is a jack russel terrior and he runs fast and he is silly sometimes. and he really knows how to chase cars!!!!

My friend paige said:

santa i would really like for u to send me a pic and chat with u please send me those things love paige and thank you

My friend ella said:

hello santa i have pet fish named spot and goldie and i sent rudolph their letters oh miss becca must like puppies

My friend Brooke said:

i have a pair of hamsters called
    dréw and rusty

My friend Emma said:

My dog licks me so much! Her name is Lola. I her!

My friend Morgen said:

Clumsy is a really good drawer.He can draw better than me (tell him).I have a pet Goldfish called Homer.He always jumps out of the tank.LOL

My friend hannah said:

thank you that is if i get a kiss (wink)!

My friend lindsey said:

i have a golden retreiver named duke. he is really big already!

My friend Nicole said:

i have one dog named Jake

My friend PARKER said:

I HAVE 4 PETS, 3 CATS AND ONE DOG.
    THE PETS NAMES ARE (CATS): MONKEY, PUMKIN AND DOOM, (DOG): SPIKE

My friend catalina said:

working good i will pay u money how many

My friend Christian Deshautelle said:

Santa,

My pet is Tiny a Chihauhau! Every time I walk in the house she makes a sqeaking sound and she runs on Pooh Bear lays on her back and sticks her legs in the air so I can scratch her stomach. She sticks her tongue out because she has no front teeth. Love and Kisses,
    Tiny and Christian

My friend Millie said:

I have several fish and a black cat. The cat is called Socrates.

My friend JANA said:

I KNOW HOW IT WAS THE SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME BUT I WAS IN THE PARK NOT THE LIBRARY

My friend jake said:

im okay my brothers made medford hockey team varsidy

My friend jake said:

hi santa are my on the nice list or nauty list i would like the ipod touch thankyou have a merry chtitmas

ARE YOU ALL rite santa

My friend Julia said:

Miss becca must love her new puppy! and I love the picture of peanut! (good job Clumsy!) I have 2 dogs, a Boxer and a Pekingese.

My friend Sophie said:

I’m so glad Miss Becca kept the puppy! I think Peanut is a cute name! I have 3 pets, two scotties, (one blond and one brown) and a Shi-tzu she’s grey and white. they are really cute!

My friend Rebecca said:

Santa what I really want for christmas is where evryone has a great time including me so can you make christmas the best day in the whole wide world.what I really want for christmas is a xbox360,Just dance 3 and 2 also Ds games and a alarm clock whith a cd play on it.

My friend Kimberly said:

Hi I love your blog this is Kimberly Ann Clark your awesome I love u keep it up

My friend Ryan said:

Cool! A library? I love getting books from the public library here in Corpus! When I was little one of the people who worked there read books and then we’d do an activity based on the books. It was fun then but now the fun has worn off. Now I like reading How-To books. What kind of books do you like to read?

My friend Megan said:

Love it! I have a Dog called Alfie and he doesn’t like other Dogs, but he is very friendly with everyone else! The other day, he escaped and we had to run down the road to try and catch him! It was terrible, but we all laughed about it after!

My friend Jay said:

I ue to have a dog named Sally. I miss her so much. She brought joy in my life. I wish I could have another friend, but my mom is allergic and is not allowed to have another dog in this house. At least I can go see all my dog friends in the neighborhood and I have Cookie she is so special althougth she is a handful for her owner. But please let Rudolph know that Cookie tries to be good and should get something for that. Anyway talk to you tomorrow Santa.

(retype to make sense)

My friend Jay said:

I ue to have a dog named Sally. I miss her so much. She brought joy in my life. I wish I could have another friend, but my mom is allergic and is not allowed to have another dog in this houe. At leat I can go see all my dog friends in the neighborhood and I have Cookie she is o special althougth he is a handful for her owner. But please tell Rudolph know the Cookie tries to be good and should get something for that. Anyway talk to you tomorrow Santa.

My friend Riley said:

you rock what going on

My friend Grace said:

To cute. Cute as can be.

My friend kiana said:

i really like the title its funny

My friend ANABELLA said:

Thats so funny I have a cat who cries alot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My friend jack said:

you are awesome

My friend mackenzie said:

wow!!!!! i didn’t know you had a library!!!!! that reminded me of a time when my cat went in my room!! It was a disaster! My cat climbed my curtains and sat on my head. He even pulled down some of my clothes. It was a terrible sight. You’d think it was a big mess. And he woke me up by making a screeching noise.

Does Peanut ever scratch your curtains or climb the wall or wrestle the reindeer?

Why did you name Peanut, “Peanut”? Because he looked like a peanut? Or was it because he likes to eat peanuts?

I hope he doesn’t go into the peanut bag!

My friend Desiree said:

i love the picture of peanut! Drew by Clumsy right? BYE!

Leave A Message For Santa About “Great Big Wet Kisses!”

P.P.S. Your computer's IP address is 50.17.107.233 ;)