Santa’s Surprise Supper

Posted by Santa Claus on December 2nd, 2011

Sometimes I like to do something to make Mrs. Claus feel special, to thank her for all she does.  I had the perfect chance to surprise her the other day when she was teaching a gingerbread cookie class at the shop.  She would be out of the house for a few hours, so I decided to spend that time making a surprise dinner!

At first things went well.  I mixed up a tasty-smelling meatloaf and stuck it in the oven.  Things were going so well that I thought I could start mixing some cookie dough while the meatloaf cooked.  I mixed a few things together, but the dough was just a sticky mess that stuck to my hands.

I had been so distracted with my cookies that I had forgotten the meatloaf until Clumsy the Elf came rushing in.  “Something is burning!  Something is burning!”  I looked around and sure enough, Clumsy was right!  He had seen smoke coming from my window and had rushed in to see what was happening.

“This is a mess!”  I cried.  “What will I do?”

I had no idea what a good cook Clumsy was until he began to help me fix my messy meal.  He added a bit more flour to the goopy cookie dough and fixed it right up!  He then helped me mix up a brand new batch of meatloaf, adding a few things I would have never thought of like red and green peppers.

Mrs. Claus was so pleased when she came home to such a great meal.  Thanks Clumsy!

P.S.  Do you like to make things in the kitchen?  What do you like to make?  You can click here to tell me or, scroll down to see what other people have written!

108 Responses to “Santa’s Surprise Supper”

My friend Jonah said:

Who knew Clumsy was such a great cook?

My friend amy said:

so this story went good then bad then good :-)

My friend elli said:

i like making things in the kitchen too, i like making anything, espically cupcakes and cookies for school fetes, like a summer fete and a christmas fete, where children get tickets to see santa, last year, i got number 1, and santa was on a double decker bus. it was fun, i like maing things in the kitchen.

My friend bailey said:

i like to make cookie with my mom

My friend dan dan said:

I think the elfs work to hard! I bet Clumsy felt proud.

My friend Georgia said:

i like to make cake and potatocakes and pancakes

My friend FRANKLIN BROWNING said:

dear santa i bet your workshop is huge i wish one day i could visit the north pole your friend franklin joe browning

My friend jennifer said:

you are the best i love you

Leave A Message For Santa About “Santa’s Surprise Supper”

P.P.S. Your computer's IP address is 54.163.72.86 ;)