North Pole “Thank You” Day

Posted by Santa Claus on November 24th, 2011

It is always good to say “Thank You!”

If somebody does something nice for you, you say “thank you!”  If something good happens to you, I know you say ‘thank you’ then too.

A long time ago, some grown-ups, made a special day just for saying “THANK YOU!”

We have many things to be thankful for at the North Pole.  Mrs. Claus is so happy to have helpers in her kitchen.  I am so happy I have my elves and reindeer.  That is why we like to have a special day too.  A special day to be thankful for all we have!

Our special day starts with the elves playing games outside.  It is fun to kick a ball in the snow!  Sometimes the ball even goes in the snow goal!

Clumsy the Elf tried to kick the ball but missed and fell!  “Ouch”, he said, rubbing his behind.  Did that stop him?  No!  He got right back up and brushed off the snow.  His next kick was a goal!  Everyone laughed.  Clumsy said, “Well, at least I did not end up with a turkey on my head this year!”  Everyone laughed even more.

Mrs. Claus and her helpers got up early to make a yummy meal.  Time to stuff the turkey!  Kissy the Elf stopped by to help.  She made gingerbread cookie stuffing.  The elves love gingerbread so much that they ate all of the stuffing!

After, Clumsy the Elf helped set the table.  He did a good job but he forgot to set a place for me!  It was OK.  I sat with Mrs. Claus!  Wow, we were hungry!

We ate, got tired and took a nap.  Eating a big dinner can make you sleepy!

Do you know what is so nice about this day?  We all get to play and work together and then eat good food with people we love!

P.S.  What do you like to do on a ‘Thank You” day?!  You can click here to tell me or, scroll down to see what others’ have written!

67 Responses to “North Pole “Thank You” Day”

My friend Macie said:

Thanks for all the gifts i really like all them i sometimes donate my toys to people who can’t get any every year about 7 weeks before Christmas i give away toys to the needy

My friend BAILEY said:

THANK YOU SANTA 4 ANSERING MY 2 LETTER I FELL SO MUCH BETTER AND I AM THANKFUL 4 YOU AND MY FAMILERY

My friend bailey said:

i am thankfull 4 my intire famliey

My friend dan dan said:

i’m thankful for you Santa and Daniel my real name is Daniel

CopyCat!

Just kidding i dont care if your nam is Daniel and mine is too!

My friend Daniel said:

Santa Claus thank you for delivering gift to all the chilren around the world and you even gave me presents when I was a baby. Well I wish you all a Merry Christmas.

My friend Daniel said:

My friend judith said:

i always love having presents from you,

My friend MASON said:

I LIKE CHRISTMAS

My friend ria said:

i am trying hard to be Santa’s little elf.

My friend Deares Santa. said:

I like to try to raise some money for the children in Africa and send it through worldvision. that’s the way I like to help

My friend Alleira said:

thanks for presents, my family and the best brother i could have. my mum said he asked you for a present for me when he wrote his letter to Santa, does that mean i get more presents?. Oh i also say thank you to all the helper people who help people who don’t have lots I gave my toys and old clothes to them cos i don’t need them any more.
    (as dictated to mum)

My friend EvaMarie said:

What I would say thank you to is my (way funny) cusens, Katie,Ben, Joushua, Amilia,Charlate, Ethan, Avrey, Rebeca,Colen, and,Edan .

My friend mikayla said:

you rock

My friend mikayla said:

you are cool santa

My friend Caroline said:

Hi, Santa! I wish I could see you right now! We are decorating for Christmas right now, and my sister was coming up the stairs with bells’ and I thought it was you coming down the chimney checking on me, and I have to admit, I got a little scared!

My friend kobe said:

THANK YOU SANTA,for ur elves they had made aloct of toys and stuff thank you:)

My friend Keara said:

hi santa keara here i would like to say a big thank you to the following plz …. the reinders because they do so much work to make us happy,the elfs because they make all the toys 4 us and its so exciting waiting 4 u to come and thanks 4 signing my letter i left 4 u on christmas eve thx so much to everyone at the north pole 4 me i really appriciate it thx Keara

My friend Paige said:

I love Thank you day because you get to Thank everyone and be giving to people that you know!!!Thank you Santa for all the presents that I got and all the letters from you! You mean my life to me, you will always be in my heart love you all so much!

My friend Noah said:

hey santa i’ve been pretty good 4 a long time. i’m 11 and i believe in u with all my heart. i no it’s good 2 say thank u, and i say it when i’m supposed 2. Sorry for getting onto the naughty list!

My friend Noah said:

hey santa y is there even a thank-u day? it seems kind of weird to me. i mean, I’m good and all, but, seriously. I’m 10. that’s 4 babies. my parents told me i’ll get a cell phone 4 christmas b/c my bro has 1 and he’s 13. so if they can’t get it, pleaz get me 1:)
    i also emailed u, and no i’m not married yet. hahaha so funny(not). but what i really want is a chinese or vietnamese baby sister b/c i love being around babies. 2 days ago at my church i was helping my mom at the nursery(that’s worthy of the Nice list:), and i was helping her take care of the cutest baby in the whole church. my mom left a lot so technically i was the 1 taking care of her but i got 2 hold the cutest baby in the church! pleaz give me all i want 4 christmas. it may seem like i’m really mean, obnoxious, and rude, but i’m not. I’ve just been pretty good all week.
    BTW i’m a girl.

My friend lewis said:

i love thank you day we all get on the floor and talk about wot we are thanfull for in my thank you day and thank you santa for all the stuff you give the good girls and boys in the world we all thank you evry budy in the hole world mery chrismas

My friend louise said:

i really want to go to north pole it is a nice place i wish you lived with me love you

My friend shanautica said:

i think christmas is my first favorit holiday.expelci when you bring my presents.and i know that some people are on the naughty list and that makes you fell not good.

My friend Kennedy said:

I love to have people over at my house on ” Thank You ” day, because then we get to have fun as a family. My cousin and I make videos and send them to people. My great uncle LOVES to tease me.(in a funny way)My grandma is just the sweetest thing. She lets me have her piece of pie usually. YUMM! It is just fun to be with family on a day of Thanks.

My friend Laila said:

Hey just wanted to say you rock and do not give up trying to make all those presents and I have a better idea then leaving cole for bad kids maybe just a note saying try to be better and if that dosen’t work just go back to no presents and cole!

My friend Grace said:

Thank you SO much Santa! I love all you’re presents that you give me.

P.S. Tell Mrs. Clause, Rudolph and all the elfs at the north pole Hi for me!

My friend Angel said:

On Thanksgiving,I like to eat a BIG dinner and then go outside and play. My favorite Thanksgiving taste though,is PUMPKIN PIE! (Usually,I eat at least 3 pieces!)

My friend Emma said:

Thank you Santa, Mrs.Claus,the elves and the reindeer for making Christmas great!

My friend Emily said:

for thankgiving i go to mass and play with my friends we have a big dinner it is the best day to thank people u love

My friend Cassanda said:

In Warrenton we have Thanksgiving I am thankful for a lot of things like my family , my friends , my toys , and my school,and Jesus,and God.

My friend Emma said:

Merry Christmas Santa! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!Thank you for making and buying toys for us!

I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas!

My friend deimante said:

santy i got your letter back i know a pupy is too much to ask for but i only want a samsung galaxy s wifi and i never seen a saty in my hole life because when he was putting presents under my christmas tree i was asleep :*,,,,,,and i love you

My friend kendra said:

i would like to know how you go down the cimney because your too big

My friend rebecca louise said:

clumsy the elf does sound clumsy but elves need to be clumsy sometimes a bit like when they send themselves through the wrapping station

My friend Leah said:

I love saying thank you and being polite because if someone see’s me being polite like my buddy at school they copy me cos once she said that my hair was nice and i said thank you then one day i said i like your boots and she went thank you! When yu are being politeand saying thank you it just puts a postive feeling out and makes you happy and everything then everyone will be polite! I love you Santa and thank you for putting this comment on :)

My friend megan said:

My friend aimee said:

if this is santa i wont a puppy for chrismas and i wont to see you in person
    i love you father chrismas and people say your lot real because they dont know about you. oh do you know some of my friends jamie ranny and meredith woldron
    chloe pagon and leah gelesbe and leea gibson and jessacia macky

My friend megan said:

well be cos you wack hard and do all the gifs i will say sant.

p

My friend daddy said:

thank you Santa for taking the time to be on this site it helps to keep Christmas alive.

sending an email to Santa is the start of our Christmas Celebrations and we do it every year
    once again Thank you and we look forward to hearing you Christmas Eve

My friend Marcus said:

since it is thank you day i want to say THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

My friend paulschwec said:

T want cbbc ghost hunter blu ray wwe 12 ps3
    fifa ps3 nedd for seppd the run ps3 game

My friend Talia said:

sooooooooooo awsome!

My friend Deares Santa. said:

I just like to be helpful.

My friend Rebecca said:

Hi Santa,
    Have you got any good Christmas present suggestions?
    If you have please say this is urgent!!!!!!!

My friend Kalani said:

Happy holidays!! I am thankful for Santa and all his elfs because if we didnt have them there wouldnt be any Christmas! ):

My friend Cody said:

I like to make someone feel happy!

My friend aliyah said:

Hey santa in your letter you told me to write on this website any way I was so thankful to be around the people I love and other things to be for.And I’m thankful for the true meaning of christms and the elves also you.

My friend Avery said:

It is really nice to say thankyou!

My friend Taylor said:

Have a very wonderful “Thank You Day” Two days ago me and my family made two great big snowpeople in our yard. We named one Happy and one Holly!

My friend Rebecca said:

Thankyou for all the effort you put into Christmas for us!
    You are awesome!!!!!!!!!!’

My friend ODETTE said:

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO EVERYONE AT THE NORTHPOLE HUGGS& KISSES RULDOH GET THE SLAY READY SANTA NEEDS YOU :) DONNER BLITZEN COMMET CUPID VIXEN DASH DASH AWAY DASH AWAY MRSANTA PREPARE SANTA GET FULLY FIGURED & JOLLY AND FOR THE ELVES STOCK UP ALL THE TOYS FOR ALL THE MISFITS

My friend Shelby and Logan said:

Hi, Merry long time untill Christmas! We love Christmas! It happens to be our favorite holiday! Thank you Santa, for making our Christmases so memorable. Like the one where we got fake coal. Hey, where do we send letters so they get to you?
    You rock!
    Shelby and Logan

Send your letters to me at emailSanta.com!

My friend ANGELICA VALDEZ said:

DID MISS CLAUS HAVE A BABY

I like spending it with mom,Lucky,Treasure and Irene. We’re all we have since my step-dad passed away.

My friend Bitty/Elizabeth said:

This is Bitty from Arlington Heights, IL. I like to have a nice big meal with my family and friends. We eat turkey, ham, stuffing, mashed potatoes, corn, sweet potatoes, apple sauce, green bean casorole, steamed broccoli and coliflower covered in crackers and cheese, cookies, pie, and cake. I am very thankful for having such a great family, friends, having a roof over my head, food to eat, and i am thankful for God, saints, and angels, and i am thankful to have a Santa Claus. 31 days until Christmas! I can’t wait! We put up all of our decorations and tree! I love Christmas. Now it is time for black friday shopping! I can’t wait for you to come of Christmas Eve! I LOVE CHRISTMAS AND YOU SANTA. Thank you for all the hardwork, toys, and joy you and the whole North Pole bring. Without you Christmas wouldn’t feel right. It is also a time to be thankful for our savior Jesus. He is the reason for the season. Happy Thanksgiving Santa and the North Pole!
    PS I saw Aurthur Christmas Yesterday! That is my most favorite movie in the whole world! I also saw you at the mall almost 2 weeks ago. and took my picture with you! I was so excited. I will send you a Christmas List by December.

My friend Sally said:

Santa thank you for all the hard work you and your elfs put in the make and wrap all the presents.

My friend Cierra said:

Alot of kids say that they dont believe in santa but I do and I always say if you dont believe you wont recieve. I believe and I recieve. :) Love,Cierra

My friend Daniela said:

What i like to do on a thank you day is to spend time with my family and give thanks to the people that help me and my family.This is what i like to do on a thank you day and i hope you do too.

love always,
    Daniela

My friend naomi.emoff said:

can you tell me if i am on the good list or the bad i know i can be bad but can you forgive me

My friend surina said:

surina from atlandta georgia, i want to thank you santa you make christmas so bright whetherv your good or bad thats why i want to thank you if it wasn’t for you thier wouldn’t be a christmas.once again thank you and p.s i got all a’s and b’s =) =~0 =~)

My friend anna from ireland said:

i got a bike today for my birthday and i cant ride it until the 14th december which is my birthday and i said thank you to the man in the shop

My friend kayley said:

DEAR SANTA. Santa you are class.you are one of my favourite things about Cristmas.pleas give me my presants that I ask for this Cristmas.if you cant give me all my presants that is fine.I wont mind.I will still try my best to be good.thanks for the message on my mam and dads G-mail last year. say hi to mrs.clause and the eleves for me.hope you have a good Cristmas.yours sincerely kayley p.s. merry Cristmas bye muh gulp love you.

My friend brianna said:

hey santa I just want to say thank you for coming to my house and making every christmas special and tell everyone at the north pole I said I love them and have a happy thanksgiving

My friend Ellen said:

i always say thank u thank u thank u bethany never say it

My friend Brianne said:

Hi Santa! I just wanted to say thank you for all of the presents you’ve gave me, my family, and the rest of the world!

My friend Skylar said:

I like macaroni and cheese .I like to play outside . And I like to play base ball . I am thankful for all my family . And I thankful for all my toys from Santa and that my mom makes food for the reindeer . And I thankful that Santa loves all the children in the world .

My friend jennifer said:

thank you for saying that i’m been a very good girl this year.

Leave A Message For Santa About “North Pole “Thank You” Day”

P.P.S. Your computer's IP address is 54.204.68.109 ;)