Halloween Games at the North Pole

Posted by Santa Claus on October 26th, 2008

This is a very exciting time at the North Pole!  There are less than 60 sleeps until Christmas.  And, there are less than 6 sleeps to Halloween!

Some people ask me, “Santa Claus, everyone at the North Pole loves Christmas.  But what do you do at Halloween?”.  Well, we love Halloween almost as much as Christmas!

We play lots of Halloween games.  The elves love to bob for apples.  It’s really funny when Clumsy the Elf falls in the water!  Just his pointy little elf shoes stick out!  We even have a special elf fishing stick to get him out.  Well, ok, it’s really just a big candy cane!  Ho! Ho! Ho!  I think Clumsy falls in on purpose.  He likes to make everyone laugh.  It just is not Halloween until Clumsy falls into the water!

The girl elves are really smart.  They pick the apples up by the stems with their teeth.  Their faces do not even get wet!  Girl elves are very dainty princesses.

The boy elves are so silly.  They try to pick the apples up by biting the apple with their teeth.  They put their whole face right into the water!  Then they move their faces trying to bite the apple.  Their little faces get so wet we have to dry them off.  Boy elves are very messy!

We used to bob for snowballs.  But the snowballs kept melting in the water!  Ho! Ho! Ho!

Happy Halloween!

P.S.  What games do you like to play at Halloween?    (Scroll down to leave a message for Santa or to see what others have written!)

39 Responses to “Halloween Games at the North Pole”

My friend Jessica said:

first post of 2011, 2012, 2013,and 2014! WOW the first post ever on here!

My friend alex said:

where do we hunt for you

My friend Amanda said:

Hey Santa, ya know I don’t really cdelebrate Halloween. I do go over my friend Peter James’ house for a Halloween party.I guess that’s kind of celebrating but I really only think of it as a day where you go out dressed up in costoume and get candy. Heeeeee candy!

My friend lucy said:

Happy chistmus.

My friend Alexandra said:

Happy chistmus.
    Im i on the nathey list yes or no?

My friend Julia said:

Who is the new raindeer of yours?

My friend racheal said:

santa is so cool he can grow a beard as long as a xmas treee lol

My friend jolianna said:

dear santa, I think i`ll have a lot of fun this year. PS what are you doing for Thanksgiving

My friend Hi said:

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIII

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIII
    HHHHHHHIIIIIIIITTTTTTTT. hit it and shake it!!!

Aidan

My friend Kelani said:

merry christmas i am japanese so you dont normally see me talking to santa kurishio now do you its japanese for santa clause i pick up the apple by the stalk not the fruit:):):):):):)::L:L:L:L

My friend nicki estella said:

hi santa i live in phillippines in cebu tanke talisay magay my gate is blue at the top is you i wish santa i have a gift i like your kid that is a wish for me and you santa claus i…love…..you……………

My friend courtney said:

hfghffgfdhhghrf hghhghgfddd dddjdhjfhfdh jhhhhgghhg

My friend sydnee said:

i think there wonderful i never knew you celebrated halloween because you are all about christmas

My friend Louie said:

HI!!!!!!I love you santa!

My friend mel said:

who made that game up

My friend katannah said:

santa you could have a couple of elfs dress up . They write a discription and you have to try and figer out what they are!

My friend megan said:

what games do you have.

My friend megan said:

i really really really really really like halloween games.

My friend emily said:

dear santa i want to find out what number you live at.

My friend mason said:

i love them come pick me up

My friend Ellen said:

The elves sound funny, and I would love to see Clumsy!! I did apple bobbing at guides, but the apples didn’t have stalks, so i had to stick my whole head in and I got very wet! ;) Lol! xx

My friend georgia said:

Ilove christmas!!!! i cANT WAIT YEY I also love holloween do you do it to the elves and what do you where

My friend chloe said:

santa i did not know that you liked halloween more than chrismas i like halloween more than chrismas i dress as a witch as halloween. what do you dress as halloween?

My friend shawna said:

santa wow i did not now you loved hallween more then christmas butttttt.
    i love christmas more then hallween soooooooo

what do you dress up on hallween

My friend Angelo said:

I love those games. They seem fun.

My friend KADE said:

WHATE ARE THEY!!!!

My friend lauren said:

i love halloween its my 2nd favorite holiday of the year apart from x mas!!

My friend aisha said:

i love halloween and christmas i cant wait for christmas what is your email address

My friend emily said:

they are really really great!!!!!!!

My friend emily said:

i love them?

My friend terrell said:

cool! halloween is one of my favorite holidays! (you know i love christmas) thats SO cool that u celebrate halloween! I thought mostly its Christmasy there! Well, rock on santa! See you at Christmas!!!

My friend Me said:

I love you santa, hope you have a great halloween. xx

My friend Antony said:

im so glad you have so much fun at halloween. i like to go out trick or treating with my mam and sister to get sweets :) Clumsy the Elf sounds funny and i sure would laugh if i was there to see him fall in the water hehe. love you byee xx

My friend caoimhe said:

hi santa and everyone my email is [email address deleted by Santa -- see my Internet Safety Tip below!] please email me even santa and i love trick or treating

My friend Jennifer said:

That sounds like a nice Halloween. I am glad to hear that you guys don’t miss out on the fun.

My friend Taylor said:

i cannot wait 4 christmas!!!!! i love how u celebrate halloween too!!!! c u in december!!!

My friend Brittany said:

I think it’s so cool you celebrate Halloween! I like to go trick or treating an get candy!

My friend julianna said:

i like to here from u and how everybody is doing. please email me at [Email address deleted by Santa! Never put your email address on the Internet. There are lots of Naughty people online and I wouldn't want to see them hurt you :( ]

My friend Vladimir said:

Wow, I like to trick or treat.

Leave A Message For Santa About “Halloween Games at the North Pole”

P.P.S. Your computer's IP address is 54.80.173.148 ;)