Santa Claus’ Naughty and Nice List

Posted by Santa Claus on December 20th, 2010

Wow!  Just a few more sleeps until Christmas Eve!   Are you getting just a little bit excited yet?  I know we are!

We are really busy now.   The elves at the Nawdy N. Nice Elf detective agency have been working extra hard.   They have been watching all the girls and boys.   I have been checking my list too.   We all want to know who is being naughty or nice!

Do you want to know more about the world famous “Santa Claus Naughty or Nice List”?

Well, my Naughty or Nice List is top secret of course.   Not even WikiLeaks has it!  I do not decide who is on the List until just before Christmas.   That is right!   The List is always changing.   After all, even good kids are naughty sometime.   So, I want to give all the good boys and girls lots of time to get onto the Nice List.

My detective elves help me with the List.   They are very good at catching kids being naughty.   But they may not see all the nice things you do.   Are there any good deeds you have been doing this year?   Do you think we might have missed seeing you do them?   Did you know you could help us?

The first thing you can do is check which list you are on right now.   You can see if you have been naughty or nice by going to a special web page.   It is my “Incredible Elf-o-matic Naughty or Nice Determinator”!   If you have been good, you will even get a special certificate.    It will say you are “Santa Certified Nice”!   So make sure you leave your certificate out for me to see Christmas Eve.   Then I will know you are on the Nice List!

You can also leave a message for me right now.  You can tell me what nice things you have done.  (Or what naughty things you have done!).

Moms and Dads are also very good at helping me know who has been naughty or nice.  Do you think I should let them leave messages about you too?

Hope to see you on the Nice List!

P.S.  Do you think you have been naughty or nice?  Leave a message to tell me the nice things you have done this year.   Or, scroll down to see if other kids have been naughty or nice!

654 Responses to “Santa Claus’ Naughty and Nice List”

Pages: [7] 6 5 4 3 2 1 » Show All

My friend sara said:

Santa please bro get me a real phone please

My friend isabella said:

can I have a real phone and a real computer for Christmas Santa?

My friend colby said:

merry Christmas santa

My friend jailyn said:

i beleve in santa sooooo … oooooo much

My friend Joe, Matthew, Natalie said:

We would like to wish you a merry Christmas and we all would like a new Wii for Christmas

My friend Ashley said:

Santa am I on the naughty list because I am saying things that I am not supost to be saying

My friend LAKSHYA said:

SANTA SOME KIDS ARE NAUGHTY

My friend LAKSHYA said:

I HELPED MY MOM LAST WEEKEND DO YPU THINK I AM IN THE NICE LIST PLEASE TELL ME YOU SAID WHEN YOU SAY PLEASE ITS VERY GOOD.

My friend LAKSHYA said:

SANTA BEST!!!!!!

My friend LAKSHYA said:

SANTA DO YOU BELIVE I CAN BE A GREAT SCIENTEST ONE DAY AND THAT I CAN MEET YOU DID MY AUNT RESHMEA REALLY SAW YOU IF SHE DID WOW I LIKE TO PAINT BUT IT COMES BAD ALL THE TIME HOW CAN I DO THIS.

My friend LAKSHYA said:

DEAR SANTA THERE IS A SCAM ON THE INTENET SAYING YOU ARE ON THE NICE AND NAUGHTY LIST AND ITS NOT TRUE SOMEBODY HAS TO BE ON ONE LIST LIKE SHADEN ON NAUGHTY AND CLAIRE ON NICE. GET WHAT I AM SAYING ALSO PEOPLE HAVE RECOREDED YOU ON YOUTUBE NEXT YOU GO TO A HOUSE LOOK OUT FOR CAMERAS MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!

My friend RYAN said:

Dear Santa, I try to be good all the time, I love to draw pictures, I should draw you a picture for christmas and leave it for you and the elves to take with you back to the North Pole with you, I hope you enjoy my gift to you,

My friend ELLA said:

I Share with my brother and friends, I like to read books to my friends, I love to help my mom and dad inside and outside the house. I like to keep my room clean but it gets messy really quick sometimes. I like to help my teacher and friends at school and help my brother with his homework.

My friend TORREYBALAM said:

I PLAY FOR GA PREDATOR’S SEMI PRO FOOTBALL TEAM FOR OVER 3YEAR’S NOW.AND I’M 37YEAR’S OLD ALSO GO TO CHURCH I WORK FOR DEKALB COUNTY SCHOOL AND I BEEN WORKING FOR THEM ABOUT 13YEAR’S NOW.AND ALSO MY GRANDMOTHER DEAD 2YEAR’S GO BECAUSE SHE WAS REALLY SICK BUT I TAKE CARE OF MY GRANDMOTHER TO THE LAST END.AND I HAVE MY OWN PLACE.

My friend Devin said:

dear santa I like to get is doc mc stuffins stuff

My friend alyssa said:

today I said thankyou and yourwelcome and I was nice

My friend Angelica said:

Hi! I’m 12 years old. I cleaned my room today. :) And I brushed my teeth 4 times yesterday before going to the dentist. I believe in Santa. I’m getting into the Christmas spirit by listening to Christmas songs. ;)

My friend dakota gilbert said:

i have been a good boy this yera i am a preacher for god i speack the truth and only the truth

My friend kaitlyn said:

santa i will be sending you my cristmas list i hope you get cozy because i have alot of stuff in there. and if you ask if i am going to give you oreos o cristmas eve i hope you also get a lot of sleep because you have to go around the world for pepole who celabrates cristmas. love you santa and many wises more

My friend Brittney said:

Am on the nise list

My friend grace said:

Dear Santa Claus,

I hope you are having fun getting ready for Christmas( because I am ). I am talking to you because I wanted to wish you a great Christmas. Also am I on the naughty or nice list? This is grace. MERRY CHRISTMAS!

My friend katie said:

i.ve played with my friend asheghly nicely i smile to her and she smiles back

My friend Jayda said:

Blocker

My friend Dorien said:

dear santa claus am i on your naughty or nice list yes is for nice and no is for naughty

My friend Lauren said:

I do not know if I am good or bad. But I hope I am good. Will you please email back.

Love,
    Lauren

P.S. I feel sick. I also want a American girl doll.

My friend grace said:

Am I on the naughty or nice list please tell me i always say please and thank you so please please can I have what I want.

love grace emily eve hall

My friend Gillian said:

Dear Santa, these are the things I want. a electric scooter, password journal, teddy bear,and a I pad

My friend Hope said:

CHECK YOUR LIST AM I GOOD

My friend Hope said:

SANTA I LUV U!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! HO OH OH!!

My friend travis said:

ma i no the nice list

My friend travis said:

i hope i am no the nice list.

My friend travis said:

daer santa i hope i ben good.

My friend travis said:

dear santa ihope i ben nice this year.

My friend katie said:

dear santa i like what the nice stuff you did for me

My friend dylan said:

i love you

My friend dylan said:

i want to talk to santa

My friend dylan said:

santa im i on the good list

My friend mikayla said:

can you check if im on the nice list

My friend mikayla said:

i have been nice because i made soup for a child in need!!!!!!

My friend Anamarie said:

Santa do you like chocolate or super cookies

My friend Sydney said:

I’m so happy to see u I’m really scared cause I don’t want to be on the naughty list everything I’ve asked said I was nice but I’m still scared. Could u check for me?

My friend ryleigh said:

am i am the nice lest can i see

My friend mackenzie said:

i eat helthy i share toys i love my grandmother my grandfather my mother my brother

My friend Dustin said:

I have been a good boy in school,I have been doing alot of yard cleaning

My friend makena said:

i like christmas and i hope im not on the naughty list

My friend madison said:

i have bin nice to my falmily

My friend Sharlynn said:

HI IM SHARLYNN AND IM NICE VERY, VERY, NICE! i love u santa Claus!!! u are SOO CUTE!

My friend Marissa said:

I’m ging to be very nice to my good friends and never talk back.I swear I will be nice to everyone I see.And most of all I will love you.

My friend Hilary said:

Am I on the nice list ?

My friend chazlynn said:

nice,kind,lovable

My friend grant said:

i am very nice too people try to help them the best why i can i hope sant cluas will be very happy with me i hope he keeped his list what i ask for this christmas when peolep help me i say too them thank you for helping me and suporting me say big hi too averyone in the north pole i send my love too them all
    all the best wishes santa

My friend holly said:

i always try my best

My friend brooklyn said:

good

My friend Shauna said:

I love you noth pole you are wonderful elves!!!! !!!! lots of hugs and kiss, Shauna

Pages: [7] 6 5 4 3 2 1 » Show All

Leave A Message For Santa About “Santa Claus’ Naughty and Nice List”

P.P.S. Your computer's IP address is 54.211.153.104 ;)