North Pole Christmas Pageant

Posted by Santa Claus on December 18th, 2010

We had our Christmas Pageant a little while ago.  Oh what fun!  It is when all the smaller elves and reindeer put on a show for everyone else to see.  We know it is getting very close to Christmas when they put on their Holiday show!

Would you like to hear more about the North Pole Christmas Pageant?

Kissy the Elf sang her brand new song for us.  I think she was a little afraid at first.  She had never sung before so many people before.  Do you remember her new song, the Santa in the Sleigh?  Everyone cheered when she finished her song.  I gave her a bundle of gingerbread cookie roses.  I told her she did wonderful.  I am so proud of her.

Then the baby elves came out.  They were all dressed up in little Santa Claus outfits.  It was funny to see Santa Claus beards on little baby elves!  They sang the song “Must be Santa”.  Do you know that one?  I laughed so hard my belly shook like a bowl full of jelly!

The little elves even did a play about the very first Christmas.  It was funny to see the little reindeer dressed up like other animals.  After all, it is hard to look like a sheep when you have antlers!

There was only one thing funnier in the play.  That was when Clumsy the Elf flew in dressed like an angel.  His halo kept falling down!  And the rope he was on kept going the wrong way!  He had everyone laughing he was being so silly!  I still think he was doing it on purpose.

At the very end of the show, our new little reindeer made a surprise appearance.  They came in pulling a small sleigh!  The sleigh looked just like my big one.  Mouse the Elf was in the sleigh.  She was all dressed up like me.  Then she gave out Christmas treats to everyone from a little red bag.  And the last thing she said was “Merry Christmas to all and to all a Good Night!“  Ho! Ho! Ho!

P.S.  Have you ever been in a Christmas Pageant at school or Church?  Leave a message to tell me all about it!  I would love to hear about your Christmas Pageant!  Or, scroll down to see what others have written!

126 Responses to “North Pole Christmas Pageant”

My friend bella said:

i am trying to memorize the night before Christmas so on Christmas eve i can say it.

My friend Kaitlin said:

I wish I could’ve seen Clumsy!

My friend qetsia said:

oh and please santa can you send us your christmas route

My friend qetsia said:

im so happy that i am going to sing a song too

Chriistmas
    christmas is here my very faviourte time of the year
    *sighs*i think kissy is better

My friend rain said:

hey santa hows it going.iv trying o be good this year and its working out realy good so im good to give presnts to.

My friend gwyneth said:

im going to be in one on sunday at my church

My friend grace said:

dear kissy the elf, i love your cute little song it reminds me of another song but i can t remenber well see you in 45 days love grace

My friend Beth :-) said:

I’ve kinda lost all my homework for tomorrow but oh well and dont tell ANYONE!! ;-)

My friend courtney said:

i have been in a lot of pagents i would try to be in this one but your to far

My friend courtney said:

hey elves :) thank you for making toys for all the kids on earth that means alot i have 2 qustions 1)do yall get brakes 2) do yall stay alive for ever that would be cool

My friend victoira said:

I think you shold name one elves hope for all the people helping hopeless anmals and kids everyware around christmas.

My friend Alexa said:

Heyyyy

My friend cameron said:

we had one at our school we did a song grandma got ran over by a raindeer it was so funny

My friend brianna wheeler said:

ih sant be good for you funny my frides my si sant

My friend Millie (8) said:

and one more thing your really cool becauuse your Santa’s helper

My friend Millie (8) said:

seriosly I love the elevs and if the evels are watching this I hope you smile really happily because elevs your the (best) (BEST) (BEST) (Thing I’ve ever seen)

My friend Millie said:

I love the elevs I think there awsome and they have funny voises and how small are they

My friend LEWIS said:

I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO A PAGEANT BUT I THINK IT WOULD VERY NICE

My friend Sofia and Sara from Glasgow said:

Dear Santa

I have been a good girl and so has my little sister Sara who is only 6 months old.

Please could I get:

Sylvanian Hotel
    Aquabeads
    After Eights
    New Dress

Sara would like some baby toys and a nice dress

My friend Rose said:

I haven,t been to a pageant before but I think it will be fun to see one or act in one.

My friend Izzie (11) said:

This is so kewl!

My friend Izzie (11) said:

That’s Awesome! I am in the Nutcracker and that is kind of like a pageant!!

My friend Gracie Campbell said:

will we had that at church it was fun all the liltle kids like me sung it was really freaky i forgot my lines pleas santa dont tell no one

My friend martin said:

Dear Santa my granny really wants pj’s and all I want is a TV.I will leave 2 cookies,a glass of milk and a carrot for Rudolph HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS

My friend martin said:

what are you doing

My friend ivana said:

santa you are great when you come to my house right yor signature so i know you were there i sent you an email at email santa.com remember me why am i asking you you know exactly what i want

P.S what phone do you have
    P.S.Swhat time do you go to bed
    and what colour is your sleigh
    love ivana

Leave A Message For Santa About “North Pole Christmas Pageant”

P.P.S. Your computer's IP address is 23.22.173.58 ;)