What is Santa Claus’ address & phone number?

Posted by Santa Claus on December 17th, 2010

It is getting very close to Christmas now!  Quite a few kids are asking me “Santa Claus, what is your email address?”

Some friends want to phone me.  They ask the elves, “What is Santa Claus’ phone number?”

Others want to mail a letter to the North Pole.   They ask Mrs. Claus “What is Santa’s address?”

Would you like to know the best way to “talk to Santa” right now?

Well, many kids want to talk to me right now.  I would love to talk to all of them.  But I have too many friends!  If I talked to everyone by mail, email and sleigh phone, I would not have enough time to get ready for Christmas.  And that would be sad!

So, the elves did something many years ago to help me.  They set up a special webpage.  That way I can keep in touch with all my friends!  If you ever want to leave a message for me just “email Santa“!  It has a special connection direct to my computer at the North Pole.  I promise to write you back as fast as red-nosed reindeer fly!

I read every message I get on EmailSanta.com.  Sometimes, though, I make mistakes.  Silly mistakes!  One year a boy asked for a NintendoGameboy.  But I read his letter too fast.  Do you know what I brought him?  I brought him a doG by mistake!  He was very surprised but he loved his puppy.   I hope it is OK if I make a mistake when I write back to you (I say silly things sometimes if I do not read carefully!  Ho! Ho! Ho!)

Some friends want to talk to me because something is making them sad.   If something is making you sad, you can email me to tell me about it any time you want.  But I also want you to talk to your family and friends about it if you can.  You can also call the great people at one of the phone numbers on my telephone Hotline page.  Make sure to choose a phone number for your country.  These great people can really help you.

I do prefer it if you email me.   Of course, the elves have made other ways to talk to me too.   Many of these are safe.  But I want you always to be careful on the Internet.  There are some bad people in the world.  Remember my  Internet Safety Rules to stay safe online:

• Always check with an adult before giving out your full name, address, phone number or school name.
  • Always tell an adult if you see something that you know is wrong or that you do not like to see.
  • Never write back to something that makes you feel uncomfortable or uneasy.
  • Never tell anyone a credit card number or a password.
  • Never send out your picture without asking a parent.
  • Be careful when someone offers you something for nothing, such as gifts or money.
  • Never say OK to a gift that means someone will visit your home.
  • Never meet someone you have met online in person unless you check with your parents and an adult goes with you.

Have a Safe and Merry Christmas! (And I hope I do not bring you a dog by mistake!  Honest, it only ever happened one time!  :-)

P.S.  What things do you do to stay safe when you are on the computer?  Do you think emailing me is the best way to talk to me?  You can tell me here.  Or, scroll down to see what others have written!

550 Responses to “What is Santa Claus’ address & phone number?”

Pages: [6] 5 4 3 2 1 » Show All

My friend drew fontannaz said:

christmas tree style with standing night {home address deleted by the elves. Read Santa’s Internet Safety Tip below!} sincerley drew fontannaz i am 21 year old

My friend Junett said:

Dear Santa hi I would like to let u now that I would like to have a muics CD and a move DVD plus make up

My friend Robert phibben said:

I santa can i call you please

My friend lebo said:

hi santa please buy me a phone

My friend Kirsty loves santa said:

hey santa what is your email and phone number?.

My friend callie said:

hey

My friend jonathan said:

am i on the naughty list?

My friend JONATHAN said:

WHAT AM I GETTING FOR CHRISTMAS?

My friend Ainsley said:

I need help I want a cure please

My friend Dia said:

Santa this year I want Blackhawks tickets. And I also want a puppy golden retriever. I would also like a malifacent dolls. And I would love to be one of the Christmas Elfs. Am I on the naughty or nice list. Me and my sisters would love to know. And the doggy should be a girl. But make sure she likes other dogs please.

My friend susan said:

santa i sent you a letter with the name susan opoku mensah.santa i leave in ghana so you have to come to ghana to give me my gifts.

My friend Carley said:

Santa this is Carley fetters I live in silver spring md Wht is your cell to call u Christmas eve on your sligh

My friend Rhiannon said:

Hi I would like to be a elf and work and be very nice

My friend calista said:

hi i want a ipad a phone camrea a stufft animal and othier stuff

My friend jesse said:

santathankyouforlettingmeaskyouforalotofmoneyinthecarryingcaseforchristmasonthursdaydecmber25,2014alrightsanta.haveagooddaysanta.

My friend caoimhe said:

hi

My friend DEDRA FRIAND said:

HI SANTA MY NAME IS DEDRA SOBOL HOW ARE YOU DOING UP AT THE NORTH POLE I WISH I COULD HAVE A DREAM COME TRUE TO SEE YOU SANTA CLAUSE AND MRS CLAUSE AND THE ELLFS AND THE RAIUNDEER I WOULD LIKE FOR CHRISMAS IS A PHOTO OF YOU AND MRS CLAUS A LARGE ONE PLEASE PS YOUR PAL AND FRIAND DEDRA

My friend Keylin said:

Dear santa for christmas i want a bike a Big chocolate cake .

My friend Haley said:

Dear Santa I really need to tell you that me and my family will not be home for Christmas this year.will you fly to castle rock for Christmas by the way have a holly jolly Christmas and a happy new year.

My friend paris little said:

dear santa,I also want it to snow by next week it is u and god descion dont know how to spell it so please im depending on all the elves and also you……..

My friend paris little said:

Dear Santa,what i want for CHristmas is a dsixl,a iphone5,and i want a kurio as in mini tablet,last and not far an baby alive that walk and allyour people at north pole a very merry christmas and a happy nmew year and one more thing i really want to visit the north pole sincerly paris

My friend joseph said:

its me Joseph said call me

My friend Melonie said:

Hello Santa i want a elf on the shelf before Christmas but i do not know how to get it with out paying for it

My friend katrina said:

hi

My friend amelia said:

hi

My friend satheesh kumar said:

satheesh

My friend chazlynn said:

Am I an elf?I would love tobe an elf.

My friend blakley said:

I love you

My friend Ryen said:

Hi thank u for reading my letter I’m going into middle school and most people think u are not real bug I know u are. I cant wait for Christmas its my favotite holiday is it yours to?.you’ll be getting a lot more emails from me so byd

My friend Marquel said:

Hi! marquel I’m nice

My friend katie said:

this is wierd

My friend serena said:

ilove you. I relly miss mr.jingles. can you have him to sent a email back please
    and thankyou

My friend leann said:

i love you

My friend Benjamin said:

Dear Santa,For Chistmas I want A remote control plane,pokemon Gold,Ruby,sapphire,emerald,Blue,Leaf green,fire red,Platinum A military suit size 10/12 A GAMEBOY color and K’nex.

My friend Khody said:

what i want for christmas is a legos set becuse i would like it becuse im doing bilding for fair and i need someithis for fair.and aome snow a lot of snow and pleas leve me a leter for what i have been bad for and if i was good still send me one pleaseget this as soon as you can

My friend Khody said:

howve you been.

My friend Serena said:

hi!my name is Serena and I’m grateful for all you have given me.For Christmas I would like to be happy Iam 10 years old I would also like an ipod touch, nook, an elf on a
    shelf,love,clothes,

My friend sheldon. said:

sheldon

My friend olivia said:

ho! Ho! Ho! Our chismas tree is not that nice so pleas make it nice and don’t forget my presents its a screen touch phone a lap top a tiara ear phone and an I phone and don’t forget my young nicole her princess dress bye santa ho! Ho! Ho!

My friend aruna said:

Hi hope u busy for Christmas merry christmas to you and I wish for a scrapbooking kit as my present
    Ho ho ho.

My friend Aimee said:

I wish i could call you.. plzzzzzzzzzz tell me your phone number because my firend got a cool from the north pole so i thort that it would me a good idea if i got your phone number <3

My friend tamie said:

i what reborn baby boy and car seat for christmas

My friend Daniel said:

I don’t know because i would need to try it to say it and plus it probly won’t be free

My friend Anna said:

How are you Santa? Do you know I am so exited that I think my head is going to expoled!.You,the elves,Mrs.Claus and everyone else in the North Pole are so great making those toys. Thank you very much for everything.I love you lots like jelly tots. Merry Christmas and warmest wishes love from Anna

My friend erin said:

santa i would love a golden retriever puppy for christmas

My friend RIDA said:

please tell me how do you get in the houses at christmas if they don’t have a chimney

My friend payton said:

I want to know santa’s phone number he will not let me have it

My friend c.t said:

u need to create a private facebook santa

+++++++++++++++
    I have one! My FB account is emailSanta.com! – Santa

My friend TRISSA said:

I WOULD RATHER TALK TO YOU ON THE PHONE BUT I LIKE THIS TOOOOOOOOOO THANKS

My friend clair said:

I whish I could meet you!!!

Pages: [6] 5 4 3 2 1 » Show All

Leave A Message For Santa About “What is Santa Claus’ address & phone number?”

P.P.S. Your computer's IP address is 184.72.177.47 ;)