What is Santa Claus’ address & phone number?

Posted by Santa Claus on December 17th, 2010

It is getting very close to Christmas now!  Quite a few kids are asking me “Santa Claus, what is your email address?”

Some friends want to phone me.  They ask the elves, “What is Santa Claus’ phone number?”

Others want to mail a letter to the North Pole.   They ask Mrs. Claus “What is Santa’s address?”

Would you like to know the best way to “talk to Santa” right now?

Well, many kids want to talk to me right now.  I would love to talk to all of them.  But I have too many friends!  If I talked to everyone by mail, email and sleigh phone, I would not have enough time to get ready for Christmas.  And that would be sad!

So, the elves did something many years ago to help me.  They set up a special webpage.  That way I can keep in touch with all my friends!  If you ever want to leave a message for me just “email Santa“!  It has a special connection direct to my computer at the North Pole.  I promise to write you back as fast as red-nosed reindeer fly!

I read every message I get on EmailSanta.com.  Sometimes, though, I make mistakes.  Silly mistakes!  One year a boy asked for a NintendoGameboy.  But I read his letter too fast.  Do you know what I brought him?  I brought him a doG by mistake!  He was very surprised but he loved his puppy.   I hope it is OK if I make a mistake when I write back to you (I say silly things sometimes if I do not read carefully!  Ho! Ho! Ho!)

Some friends want to talk to me because something is making them sad.   If something is making you sad, you can email me to tell me about it any time you want.  But I also want you to talk to your family and friends about it if you can.  You can also call the great people at one of the phone numbers on my telephone Hotline page.  Make sure to choose a phone number for your country.  These great people can really help you.

I do prefer it if you email me.   Of course, the elves have made other ways to talk to me too.   Many of these are safe.  But I want you always to be careful on the Internet.  There are some bad people in the world.  Remember my  Internet Safety Rules to stay safe online:

• Always check with an adult before giving out your full name, address, phone number or school name.
  • Always tell an adult if you see something that you know is wrong or that you do not like to see.
  • Never write back to something that makes you feel uncomfortable or uneasy.
  • Never tell anyone a credit card number or a password.
  • Never send out your picture without asking a parent.
  • Be careful when someone offers you something for nothing, such as gifts or money.
  • Never say OK to a gift that means someone will visit your home.
  • Never meet someone you have met online in person unless you check with your parents and an adult goes with you.

Have a Safe and Merry Christmas! (And I hope I do not bring you a dog by mistake!  Honest, it only ever happened one time!  :-)

P.S.  What things do you do to stay safe when you are on the computer?  Do you think emailing me is the best way to talk to me?  You can tell me here.  Or, scroll down to see what others have written!

633 Responses to “What is Santa Claus’ address & phone number?”

Pages: [7] 6 5 4 3 2 1 » Show All

My friend Elsie owusu said:

Dear Santa I want orbeez,lalaloopsy baking oven,my password journal. I live in Cameron,nc

My friend Deangelo said:

That all i want

Love ,chloe

My friend Andrea said:

YOU ROCK SANTA⛄️❄️

My friend Andrea said:

Dear Santa
    I have been good all year and what I want for Christmas is below
    iPhone 6
    Computer
    Lots of Play dough
    Lots of nerf guns and bullits
    Office supplies
    A T.V for my room
    2 American dolls the names are macenna and isabell
    Doll acsseries
    2 Neon Fish with neon tank that glows in the dark
    Jewelry
    SNOW
    I want a SNOWY Christmas not a Wet Rain Christmas
    I love you and every one else at the North Pole

LOVE,
    ANDREA

My friend jacob said:

I want a iPhone 3 or 4 please merry Christmas

My friend regginay said:

I want a iPhone and a iPad and a

My friend Ava said:

Hi,my name is Ava Wallace have I been naughty?Please write me back and if I have been good please bring me any of these presents zoomer the dog please be a girl,a bike that’s pink and blue,a computer,or a phone.Thanks have a great day and year and please give some thing to my brother Liam Lucus he wants Thomas trains.Tell Santa,Mrs.claus and the ogee elves that I said hi and I made a ordement that has a christmas wish in it.And please make my little brother Liam not sick because last year me ,my mom,and Liam got sick on christmas it was horrible.Well thanks for your time bye and remember this is from Ava Marie Wallace.Bye

My friend jacob said:

i love kittens

My friend jacob said:

i really want a RC truck and a nitendo 64 with the game pokemon stadium.

My friend Josh and Emily said:

My name is Joshua and I am 8 1/2 years old. I have been a good kid this year and I would like Stomp and Chomp Grimlock, 1st edition Optimus Prime, high octane bumble bee, and all 6 of the guardian of the galaxy figures.

My name is Emily and I am 4 1/2 years old. I have been pretty good this year and I would like a Frozen bike, Frozen mirror, Frozen make up, frozen clothes and shoes.

Josh and Emily

My friend IMNOTNORMALOK said:

I want kim taehyung

My friend Elsa said:

Dear Santa. I do not know if my letter has made it. (Remember what happened with monet and May’s letters!?) but again I am asking for the precious chihuahua, Lola. I promise on my honor to give her THE BEST life a small dog could have. She would never be alone when she rode in my mom’s car as a therapy dog. She will get used to her harness (and maybe a nurse outfit! Get it?). And I am sure my naughty cats will get used to her! Also beware of Cinder’s needle claws and teeth on Christmas Eve! Ow! Send mrs Claus or an elf to fetch her so you won’t have to go. Merry Christmas!
    From Elsa.

My friend cody said:

Santa I would love some learning toys for Christmas thanks love u bunches

My friend samantha said:

Dear santa I would love a laptop and a digital camera thanks lots of love

My friend regginay said:

Santa I want a iPad and a computer and a iPod and iPhone thank you Santa I love you in my heart so much your the best Santa in my heart love you

My friend alyssa said:

what is your phone number

My friend Morgan cote said:

I want a amaracan girl doll (
    Kit)

My friend tykota said:

am i nice

My friend regginay said:

Santa I want a iPad and a kid car and a new phone and I love you in my heart so much your the best I ever had.

My friend regginay said:

Santa I want a iPhone 6 and a ipad and a kid car and a new car for my mom and I will leave you SME cookies and milk love you Santa you are the best you make me happy so much and we all love you in are heart so much

My friend maribel said:

Dear Santa clause I will want a iPad mini 3 and a i
    phone 5s plz hope you have a great Christmas and the elfs oh and Mrs.clause

My friend Jordyn j said:

Dear Santa I would like a iPhone 6 and a ever after high doll

My friend Roslynn said:

Merry Christmas Santa love from Roslynn

My friend Asia said:

Dear Santa I wanted to know if I could have a Laptop and a set of beef headphones.

My friend Kylee said:

I don’t know what I want for Christmas.

My friend Molly said:

Dear Santa And Elves,
    Hello I have a elf on the shelf named Jingle Bell Shackle.I live in Jackson Ohio and we recently moved from Canton Ohio.Do you know Tinsele my class elf?I should go BYE!!!

My friend Jasmine said:

Dear Mrs.claus hope you talk to me Mrs claus and i am so glad if you talk to me and i hpe you do too.

My friend Jennalynn said:

Hi santa my name is jennalynn I would like a bunch of gum and clothes for cristmas

My friend taylor said:

dear santa how are you? may i have a iphone and a trampline.

My friend ARIANA said:

HIE,SANTA CLAUS FOR CHRISTMAS THIS YEAR, I WON,T A NEW PHONE,NEW TABLET,NEW I POD,MINI I POD,COUMPUTER/PRINTER,KINDLE,NEW MP3 PLAYER.

My friend Lamar said:

I want a brand new yamaha alto sax yas-280s silver. I want a n yamaha custom yss-82z professional soprano sax straight neck silver plated.

My friend Bridget said:

Can you call me {phone number deleted by the elves. Read Santa’s Internet Safety Tip!}

Pages: [7] 6 5 4 3 2 1 » Show All

Leave A Message For Santa About “What is Santa Claus’ address & phone number?”

P.P.S. Your computer's IP address is 173.245.54.207 ;)