It is getting very close to Christmas now! Quite a few kids are asking me “Santa Claus, what is your email address?”
Some friends want to phone me. They ask the elves, “What is Santa Claus’ phone number?”
Others want to mail a letter to the North Pole. They ask Mrs. Claus “What is Santa’s address?”
Would you like to know the best way to “talk to Santa” right now?
Well, many kids want to talk to me right now. I would love to talk to all of them. But I have too many friends! If I talked to everyone by mail, email and sleigh phone, I would not have enough time to get ready for Christmas. And that would be sad!
So, the elves did something many years ago to help me. They set up a special webpage. That way I can keep in touch with all my friends! If you ever want to leave a message for me just “email Santa“! It has a special connection direct to my computer at the North Pole. I promise to write you back as fast as red-nosed reindeer fly!
I read every message I get on EmailSanta.com. Sometimes, though, I make mistakes. Silly mistakes! One year a boy asked for a NintendoGameboy. But I read his letter too fast. Do you know what I brought him? I brought him a doG by mistake! He was very surprised but he loved his puppy. I hope it is OK if I make a mistake when I write back to you (I say silly things sometimes if I do not read carefully! Ho! Ho! Ho!)
Some friends want to talk to me because something is making them sad. If something is making you sad, you can email me to tell me about it any time you want. But I also want you to talk to your family and friends about it if you can. You can also call the great people at one of the phone numbers on my telephone Hotline page. Make sure to choose a phone number for your country. These great people can really help you.
I do prefer it if you email me. Of course, the elves have made other ways to talk to me too. Many of these are safe. But I want you always to be careful on the Internet. There are some bad people in the world. Remember my Internet Safety Rules to stay safe online:
- Always check with an adult before giving out your full name, address, phone number or school name.
- Always tell an adult if you see something that you know is wrong or that you do not like to see.
- Never write back to something that makes you feel uncomfortable or uneasy.
- Never tell anyone a credit card number or a password.
- Never send out your picture without asking a parent.
- Be careful when someone offers you something for nothing, such as gifts or money.
- Never say OK to a gift that means someone will visit your home.
- Never meet someone you have met online in person unless you check with your parents and an adult goes with you.
Have a Safe and Merry Christmas! (And I hope I do not bring you a dog by mistake! Honest, it only ever happened one time!
P.S. What things do you do to stay safe when you are on the computer? Do you think emailing me is the best way to talk to me? You can tell me here. Or, scroll down to see what others have written!