Santa’s Naughty and Nice List

Posted by Santa Claus on October 22nd, 2008

Many people ask me, “Santa Claus, am I on the Naughty or Nice List?”.  I know Christina and Grace wanted to know who was on the Naughty and Nice List!  Do you want to know who is on the Naughty and Nice List?

Well, I really would like to tell people if they are on the Naughty List or on the Nice List.  But, you see, my List is “Top Secret”.  That is why I keep it locked in a very special hiding place.

There is a special reason its top secret: I don’t decide who is on the Naughty List and who is on the Nice List until just before Christmas.  That is right!  The List is always changing.  After all, even good kids are naughty sometime.  So, I want to give all the good boys and girls lots of time to get onto the Nice List.

There is another reason I keep my List top secret.  What if someone saw an old Naughty List that had your name on it?  After all, maybe an elf caught you being naughty that day!  You know I would not want to get you into trouble.

Now, can I tell you something secret?  Ssh.  I’ll type really quietly.  :)   You can see if you have been naughty or nice by going to a special web page.  It is my “Incredible Elf-o-matic Naughty or Nice Determinator“!  If you have been good, you will even get a special certificate!   It will say you are “Santa Certified Nice”!  So make sure you leave your certificate out for me Christmas Eve.  Then I’ll know you are on the Nice List!

P.S.  What things do you like to do to stay on my Nice List?    (Scroll down to leave a message for Santa or to see what others have written!)

411 Responses to “Santa’s Naughty and Nice List”

Pages: [5] 4 3 2 1 » Show All

My friend ryleigh said:

notey lest yes no

My friend Brett said:

Hi Santa! I love talking to you, and can’t wait for Christmas!

My friend bryony said:

Yes he is the best

My friend caitlyn said:

dear santa I have been a good girl this year and whe you come to my house can you leave a letter for me and my brother and sister.and i wont forget the milk and cookies.

from,Caitlyn
    And merry chirsmas

My friend joshua said:

exuse me

My friend joshua said:

My friend olivia said:

am i on the nice list

My friend olivia said:

hi

My friend rhiannon said:

am i on the good list

My friend declan said:

im i on the nice list. santa you rock

My friend Lewys said:

Am I on the good list

Pages: [5] 4 3 2 1 » Show All

Leave A Message For Santa About “Santa’s Naughty and Nice List”

P.P.S. Your computer's IP address is 174.129.80.166 ;)