Silly Reindeer’s Christmas Songs

Posted by Santa Claus on December 13th, 2010

Everyone here really enjoyed the Christmas joke contest between the elves and reindeer.  It really got the reindeer into a silly mood before Christmas!  Do you want to know how silly?

Well, the reindeer got so silly, they started making up Christmas songs.  But not just any Christmas songs.  They changed the words to Christmas songs everyone already knows.  They changed the words of those Christmas songs into “animal”.

Here are a few lines from some of the songs the reindeer were singing.  Can you guess what these four songs really are?  Its kind of a puzzle and a brain teaser too!

Song #1
Baa-Baa got run over by a reindeer
Squawking home from our house cat mouse eve

Song #2
Bee fish ewe a furry cat mouse
Bee fish ewe a furry cat mouse
Bee fish ewe a furry cat mouse
And a puppy ewe deer

Song #3
O cat mouse flea
O cat mouse flea
Fly leaves hamster crow changing

Song #4
Iguana hippopotamus fur cat mouse
Own-flea a hippopotamus will mew

I think I have a North Pole brain freeze after listening to those silly songs!  Ho! Ho! Ho!

P.S.  Do you like silly Christmas songs?  Did you like the reindeer’s silly “animal” Christmas songs?  Leave me a message if you know what the songs really are or if you can think of other silly songs. Or, scroll down to see what others have written!

134 Responses to “Silly Reindeer’s Christmas Songs”

My friend BAILEY said:

i love chrismas songs i lisin 2 them on my mp3 player even when it is not chrismas i love your jokes

My friend taylor baxter said:

so halrious and goffy

My friend christa said:

The elf songs r funnyLOL LOL!

Hi Santa mi Austin I wood like some Ben 10 stuff for Christmas this. Year pleas Santa I have Ben good thes year

My friend Jeswin said:

Santa can you tell me what year was you born in and do you have a brother and do you have a elf called Buddy.

My friend mary jane said:

i luve you

My friend mary jane said:

i luv the jolly thangse u do i oso luv u to

My friend FRANKLIN BROWNING said:

dear santa please give my cousins lots of presents

My friend FRANKLIN BROWNING said:

dear santa pleas visit my cousins chayla and chesa

My friend FRANKLIN BROWNING said:

dear santa i believe in you your friend franklin joe browning

My friend FRANKLIN BROWNING said:

dear santa merry christmas safe trip

My friend morgan said:

hi i am hoping for a laptop for christmas

My friend layla said:

Dear santa always new you were real because you always bring me presents and you eat all the cookies and by the way I love your wonderful songs!!!!!!!!!!!

My friend jadeeeeeeee said:

i cant think of eny sorry……..i wish you a merry christmas i wish you a merry christmas and a happy new year!!YAY!!!

My friend macie said:

number 1 is grandma got ran over by a reindeer.number 2 is we wish you a merry christmas. number 3 is oh christmas tree.and i don’t know what number 4 is?

My friend darci said:

santa can get my elfs back PLEASE!! i have been whating my elfs back sents i sent them they are fun to play with they are soooo carzzzy i love them and i love you tooooooooo!!!!

My friend SYRA said:

I REALLY LIKE THE SONGS, SO CLEVER!!

My friend Michael said:

Hi Santa i heard your elves are really good at making security camras i was thinking if you could make me 20 of them with a coumputer so i can see whos doing what.and i would like some walkie talkies thanks your best bud Michael:)

My friend georgia said:

santa,is the light in my light bulb,
    the sun in the sky,
    and the glime in my eye x

My friend Kaitlin said:

The first one is “Grandma Got Run Over By a Reindeer,” the second one is “We Wish You a Merry Christmas,” the third one is “O Christmas Tree,” and I don’t know what the fourth one is.

My friend JACOB said:

YOU ARE THE BEST.I LOVE EMAILING YOU.
    SEE YOU SOON.

My friend billie said:

hi i love thos sons hi ellvs how you doing tell santa i love him so much aswel LOVE YOU TO ELVS AND MISSIS CLAWS AND EVERY BODY ELSE WHO LIVES IN NOTH POLL

My friend billie said:

we wish you a merry christmas we wish you a merry christmas and a happy new yair

My friend Maria said:

Dear Santa Claus how are you Doing today and Santa Claus I love you very much and Santa Claus I missed you very much love Maria

My friend Maria said:

Dear Santa Claus how are you doing today Santa Claus I love you very much and Santa Claus I missed you very much and tell all of your reindeer that I said hi and Mrs.Claus and Santa Claus call me right now fi you not busy ok p.s. Do you know how to sew love Maria

My friend aeriana said:

dear santa,
    i love the way you give us presants don’t stop please you are my whole world. Someday on cristmas can you come vist our house early in the nigt of course.Send me a e-mail soon okay.Love you see ya in December…i think.

My friend Jillian said:

those songs are so silly. Santa claus.

My friend Jillian said:

I love all the songs they are asome just you know

My friend emir said:

i love you

My friend lily said:

?????????

My friend Rehana said:

Sorry i did not mean to call you bruv
    Sorry Santa about that!

My friend Rehana said:

Did u like my song maaaaaaaaaaaaaan?
    Yo yo yo bruv woooooo

My friend shyanne said:

the fist song is rudoph the red nosed reindeer . the second song is the 12 days of christmas. the third song is oh christmas tree. and the fourth one is we wish you a merry christmas. can you make more please thanks santa reindeer elfs and mrs.clause love shyanne.

My friend natalieanne said:

we wish christmas a merry christmas:)

Leave A Message For Santa About “Silly Reindeer’s Christmas Songs”

P.P.S. Your computer's IP address is 54.161.236.229 ;)