Mouse the Elf Loses a Tooth

Posted by Santa Claus on December 3rd, 2010

Mouse, the littlest Elf, is getting to be a big girl!  She is only 106 years old, which is still young for a Christmas elf.  But that is about when elves start to lose their baby teeth and get their “big elf” teeth.

All her elf friends had lost a tooth already.  She was the last one she thought.  She waited and waited and tried wiggling and wiggling. But none of her teeth were loose.  “Santa Claus,” she asked me “Am I ever going to lose a tooth?”   “Of course you will.  You just have to be patient,” I said.

Then one day, when she was eating her supper, she felt a little wiggle, a tiny little wiggle in one of her front teeth.  She jumped up and down and came running to see me.  “Santa Claus!  Santa!  I am going to lose a tooth!”  “Here let me have a look,” I said.  The tooth had the tiniest little wiggle to it.  “You better go see Hermie the Elf Dentist, just to be sure,” I said.

Hermie the Elf Dentist told Mouse that she did not have a loose tooth.  She had SIX loose teeth!  She was so excited.  “But remember, ” said Dr. Hermie, “you have to be patient.  The teeth will come out when they are ready.”

Well, Mouse is not very patient, especially when it comes to losing teeth!  She tried everything.  She ate lots of corn-on-the-cob.  She ate lots of apples.  She even tied a string around a tooth and asked Rudolph to try pulling it out!

Then she tied a string around another tooth and tied the other end onto some monkey bars and hung there by her tooth!  She hung there so long she fell asleep.  Some of the other elves untied her and then hung her up on a Christmas tree!  (Such silly elves!)

Poor Mouse was so disappointed that none of her teeth would fall out.  She went to visit Mrs. Claus in the kitchen.  Mrs. Claus gave her an extra sweet, Christmas hard candy to make her feel better.

Mouse took one bite and Pop!  Out came her tooth!  That’s when Mouse said, “Well that’s why it wouldn’t fall out before when I tried apples and corn and string!  It was a sweet tooth!”

Ho! Ho! Ho!

P.S.  Did you ever lose a tooth?  How did it finally come out?  (You can share a funny story about losing teeth here.  Or, scroll down to see what others have written!)

189 Responses to “Mouse the Elf Loses a Tooth”

My friend Emily Osting said:

Hi Santa I sent you a text a go

My friend chloe said:

i lost my tooth on the subway train and the next morning there was money under my pillow

My friend imogen said:

once my tooth came out in church !!!!!!!!!!!1

My friend cadee said:

hey santa in our world she would be the oldest person alive!!!!! is she that in human years too?

My friend logan said:

elfie never lost an tooth

My friend kyle said:

dear diary: it takes at least a whole month for my loose tooth to come out, reasons why:
    1: it’s because i have been brushing my teeth and nothing happened
    2: eating crunchy foods and still nothing happens
    only my fillings fall out (not the other teeth)(especially my fang like teeth) info: when does this happen? summer to winter, what time? usually 24 hrs per month

p.s: i hope this kinda helps a tiny wienie bit because right now my teeth are fine and my teeth are pretty sharp(but still golden color)

My friend Brooke And Reece said:

oops my typing picture went wrong

My friend Brooke And Reece said:

Dear Mouse
    Here is a typing picture of a tooth

——–
    | |
    | |
    |/—-\

My friend Zoe said:

At school I was showing someone my wobbly tooth and she said, “Where is it?” I didn’t know wahat she was talking about and the I realised that it was on my toungue, almost going down throat!

My friend Ryan said:

Hey don’t delete if i do my list but all i want is a PS3. I love how you put in that efort all 24hr non stop chirstmas and who is the only one who stays up 24hr you santa your amazing.

so i love bye i have to do something bye <3

My friend brooke said:

Dear,Santa i just wanted to tell u i want barbie doll house,barbie dolls,and anythig else.Well i have to go bye love lots,Brooke

My friend Brooke And Reece said:

i tried the string trick but it doesent work

My friend Kate said:

Santa, I think mouse should’ve just waited but somebodys usally pulled out all my teeth and I’ve lost 8! So I’m not really sure what she should’ve done?

My friend Gracie said:

all i can say is GRIP N RIP! mouse GRIP N RIP!

My friend Brooke And Reece said:

one tme i lost a tooth on december the 4th when we had just watched the narnia movie my brother was scared of the white whitch so i dressed up after the film and scared him so he pushed me over by accident trying to run away and a tooth that was not even loose came out

My friend Brooke And Reece said:

i have 4 loose teeth

My friend mikayla said:

It was my birthday and i took one bite of shrip and out my tooth went it was my front tooth so after that I could not talk I sounded so funny

My friend MASON said:

I LOVE YOU

My friend collin said:

I hope the reandeer are hongery because I have a lot of caroots for them

My friend emma said:

well i uaslly swallo mine but a tooth fairy choked me so im in to justin bieber

My friend Kaitlin said:

I lost lots of teeth! My first tooth came out when we were watching tv. I pulled it, and it came out!

My friend allison said:

when i first had got a loose tooth
    i bubbed it on my firend and it
    started to bleed…and 1 more moth
    ago… me and my brother were playing
    a game and his keey bubbed to my
    loose tooth… and then we whet to the
    bothroom and he tolled me to pull it out
    and it came out…and the two teeth
    that were loose came out all by there
    sellvs.

My friend Samantha said:

hi santa its Samantha Loverde and here is the story of how i lost my first tooth well one day when i was a four year old girl i had a wiggly tooth and so my mom looked at it and she told me that i had to keep on wiggling it till it got really wiggly and one day i was eating hard candy or an aple or something and then all of a sudden i heard and pop and my tooth came out

My friend kelly said:

i’m just like mouse!!!

My friend isabella said:

DEAR SANTA,
    I think I have been a good girl this year.
    I hope you can get me the things I want here are three of them.
    a phone
    a DOG
    and a box of littlest pet shops

YOUR FRIEND,
    ISABELLA

My friend Malina said:

its ok mouse . Just be patient like Santa had told you many times:D. But when i have a loose tooth…and its loose enough to put your tounge under..i ask my mom where her tweezers are…and i go to the bathroom(with the door open ofcourse) and mess with it until i see a little blood..then i mess with it more..then..it comes out!!! YAY!! Merry Christmas!! I hope I Helped!!

My friend Mason said:

One time I had a loose tooth and I cound not wait for it to come out.That night I tried to get it out but it would not come out.The next morning I was eating Pancakes.When I took my first bite it came out.That is how I lost my first tooth.
    The
    End.

My friend erin said:

Me and my sister were sled riding. We wiped out and then my tooth fell out. I could not find my tooth b/c it was hidden in the snow. I had to write a letter to the tooth fairy explaining what happened.

My friend amy said:

when i lost my first tooth it wasn’t that losse my mom pulled as hard as she could and finly it came out and now i lost four teeth.

My friend grumpythe elf jake wiliams friend said:

i lost a tooth when i was 576

My friend daniel mcewan said:

Hello Stana How Are You Are You Buys Yes Are Keep Busy For Me be Happy for me
    i will be good with me Stana i love you

from daniel mcewan

My friend Daniel mcewan said:

Hello Satna Are You Busy Make New Toys
    Yes You Are

My friend Amy said:

Dear santa i have a pretty funny story to tell you about once when i lost my tooth.Well it was the night before i went to Florida and i was sleeping and so was my mom and all of a sudden my tooth just fell out of my mouth without me even touching it and i turned on the light and saw that my tooth was not on my bed so i went to go wake up my mom and asked her if she could come help me find it and she found it ,but it took a reslly long time.

My friend phoebe said:

I love when you put these stories on the internet.

My friend Sunidhi said:

that was sooooo cute story and it was funny when the elves hung mouse on yhe christmas tree when mouse fell asleep

My friend lauren said:

me and my mom were playing basketball.my mom tried to hit the ball out of my hand but she hit a tooth.and that same day my sister lost a tooth too.

My friend DancerCrazy said:

Hey that story was so cute

My friend cyan said:

hey Santa how many teeth have you lost please tell me.

My friend cyan said:

if you have seen a water monster on mystery hunters please write me and tell me.

My friend cyan said:

hi i love it when i loose my teeth i already lost 7 and im happy for myself and my sister she lost her first tooth earlier this month and i have lost 7 it is true i am really really proud of myself im amazed an i lost my two front teeth i cant believe i lost 7 teeth i just cant.

My friend cyan said:

well hi when i lost my first tooth i was proud of myself but i got a little sad cause it hurt and it was like midnight or something and i pulled an twisted and pulled and twisted until it fell out my mom said twice she accideentaly swallowed her tooth.she said she it did not hurt at all.

My friend Mallory said:

Every single time I have a loose tooth I just keep pulling and pulling until it falls out!Sometimes I even twist my tooth and I would tug on my tooth.I am proud of Mouse!I remember my first time I lost my tooth.I was sitting on a chair in the kitchen and eating supper.I kept tugging with toilet paper and everything.I was so curious about my tooth loss.I kept on loosing teeth.Day after day I would pull my tooth.I finally pulled my tooth out!I showed it to my mom!!!Wow said my mom!Thats the first time I lost my tooth

My friend kayla said:

I AM A FAN OF CATS!!!

My friend Caitlin said:

My sister was loosing her teeth and i wasnt and one day I was inhailing and Exhailing. It poped out and it bleed.

My friend Madison said:

i am happy for you mouse! your first tooth.my first tooth was pulled out trying to pull off a tag on my teddy-bear!!!!!

My friend Madison said:

one time i was sitting in the living room and i was pulling on my tooth. i pulled so hard it popped out. i told dad and he said to put it in a glass of water,so i did. and then i went to see Tiger my cat. when i came back, the Tooth Fairy had already came. it was awesome!!!

My friend Juliana said:

When i have a loose tooth i twist it then pull it and out it goes!

My friend jaydon said:

i like pie do you santa?

My friend olivia said:

when i get loose teeth i just pull and pull on them

My friend Isabel said:

I’m 10 and a half and I just have the molars at the back to come out

My friend Isabel said:

My first toooth fell out when I was 5, I was eating a croissant and I felt something hard in my mouth and I SWALLOWED MY TOOTH!!! I still got money from the tooth fairy though :-)

My friend Ashleigh said:

can i have a elf

My friend Char said:

I got hurt and damaged a tooth once. The tooth was permanent, but Santa, your friend the Tooth Faerie came to my house and gave me four dollars because she thought I was brave through the pain and all. I wish I could have stayed a child forever, but I’ll be 20 in February…

My friend Anna said:

Once i tried to loss on of my teeth and it happened i was just watching tv with my cousin and we were eating goldfish and i did not know that i had a loss tooth so i bit down on it and i came out but before i knew it i sowllowed it.then my cousin said “anna when did you lost a tooth” i thought she was joking the i rumbed my toung over my teeth and i felt a hole so i jumped up and said i lost a tooth!!!!! then everyone looked at me and said you did not lost a tooth and i said yes corey asked me when i lost a tooth.

My friend olivia said:

i lost my tooth at a baseball game!!!!

My friend katie said:

I was so scared and wanted it to come out ! And then… I took a big bite out of a “Milky Way” and it came out !I was relived!

My friend Andrew said:

One time we went to go eating after church one night at this one place.When we were waiting for our food and my sister gave me some chewy candy.So i ate it and whlie i was eating it i felt something hard.IT WAS MY TOOTH!I did not even know is was loose.

My friend Elisha said:

Whan I was little I was scared to let my dad pull my teeth so i was messing with it an it FELL OUT!!!!!!!!!

My friend reena said:

It felt very wierd!

My friend deme said:

that is a cute story

My friend madi said:

one time I HAD A WIGGLY TOOTH AND I TRIDE TO PULL IT OUT BUT IT WOULDINT COME OUT SO I WENT TO BED AND THE NEXT MORNING MY TOOTH WAS GONE I FOUND IT IN MY BED I WAS SOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY I RAN UP AND DOWN THE STAERS 20 TIMES. TO SANTA FROM MADI.

My friend Samantha said:

When I was little I tripped over my dad’s foot and i lost four teeth at a time so people started calling me “four teeth at a tim Samantha”

My friend DancerCrazy said:

I twisted it all around and then smashed it on a apple

My friend Niyatha said:

i lost my teeth when i was sleeping my mouth was closed actually maybe the tooth fairy opened it and got my teeth

My friend MIranda said:

When I lost my tooth I almost choked on it. :’( *sob sob* I was just laying in my bed wiggling it with my toung and POP came the tooth. I ran down stairs coughing and coughing and my Mom game me water. I didn’t drink it because I knew it was my tooth. I just sat there coughing and I think on the 20th try it came out on the kitchen table. Yepp it was a tough day for me….

My friend holllie said:

did it hunt losing a tooth i aways cry

My friend Bonny said:

those eleves are very cheaky
    i love Santa because he is the best

My friend Bonny said:

Santa’s the best. eles are tiny just like me .

I love Santa

My friend Sabrina said:

My friend and I were talking about loose teeth because he had a loose tooth. I then started to say another sentence, when my tooth popped out. I was laughing my head off!

My friend Blair said:

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!! Mouse i loved your story.I have already lost 15 teeth. I will tell you my story about my two front teeth.I was at gymnastics and it was a few days before Christmas I got on the ballencebeam and the coach said” Rais your hand if you have ever done a cartwheel on the ballencebeam” so I raised my hand up and then I took my first shot and BAM! I had fallin off the ballencebeam and my tooth fell out then I went go get some water and I slipped and fell and the tooth was already wiggly and the tooth came right out of my mouth.So I will never forget the time I lost two teth in the same day. I hope you enjoy reading this story about what happen to my theeth at gymnastics.

My friend Kids Club 2 said:

Hello Sant Claus.
    We liked your story and we love you, and we wish you a merry christmas and we cant wait to meet the real you at our christmas concert! Please bring us great presents!

My friend Jane said:

How is mrs Clus

My friend Daniel said:

I was playing with my Uncle Bryan in the garden and his watch hit my tooth and it fell out.

My friend Amber said:

thats really good santa well when i was little like 5 years old my dad seen that i had a loose tooth and put a string around it tied that to the door knob and my tooth came out it hurt a little but eventually that hole healed up and i got older and have grown up teeth now its all better merry christmas and say hi to the reindeers for me santa merry christmas your best friend amber

My friend Melissa said:

It started when I had a wiggly tooth. I kept wiggling it, and when I got to school in the morning, I wiggled it again. When lunch came, I bit into a piece of watermelon and I felt a tooth loose and I looked in my watermelon and there my tooth was, inside the watermelon! Then I went to the nurse and I got a little tooth pouch

My friend kelsie said:

santa i just lost a tooth friday.pS.please put a little present under my little tree.

My friend ashleigh said:

i was waiting and eating marshmallows and pop!!! it came out!

My friend Skylar said:

Dear Mouse,
    It’s ok to lose a tooth for the first time,I don’t think it would ever hurt that bad.Well In have lost 16 and sure it sometimes hurt a little but it’s fun.Hope your gums feel better soon.

My friend Neve said:

I’ve lost two teeth in my sleep!!!!!!!!

My friend michael said:

Im excited for you to get here!!!!!

My friend brittany said:

i lost my frist tooth in thired gr

My friend jamie said:

well my tooth was so loes my dad said when he was little he wanted to get out a tooth so he aksed his dad and his dad said get a napkin and hold it realy tight and he did then his dad hit his elbo and it piped rite out and that what he did to me to :)

My friend Alex said:

Santa you are very nice.

My friend Jordan said:

I was in second grade when i lost my first tooth. Heres how it happened, My mom worked night shift and i felt something in my mouth.[hard]when i was sleeping my mom came in when she was done and said ” Let me c your tooth” she said it was gone then i spit the hard thing that was in my mouth out and it was my TOOTH!!!!!

My friend isabella said:

i was in wagamama and i was eating a shrimp i felt something heard and thought it was the tail of the shrimp i pulled it out and i saw my tooth i was only 4!!!!! you rock santa rock on

My friend Ellie said:

When I was little I always Wanted to lose a tooth but none of them would wobble but all of a sudden Wobble wobble wobble I was so excited and about 5 weeks later the tooth could go right backs when I was in bed I cept on winnowing it and it came out!!!!!!!!

My friend Ben said:

I was brushing my teeth and went to wipe off my mouth and my dad was too close and the towl hit my tooth and it fell out.

My friend Kara:) said:

i really want a Girl Tech Password Journal!

-Kara Kitten

My friend gabe said:

i was brushing my teeth i had finished i rinsed and spit and it came right out!!!

Leave A Message For Santa About “Mouse the Elf Loses a Tooth”

P.P.S. Your computer's IP address is 54.90.176.79 ;)