Christmas Wish for the World

Posted by Santa Claus on December 21st, 2008

I am very lucky. I get to see the whole world.  I get to see many wonderful things.  People have done such great things.

But, I see a lot of things that make me a little sad too.  I see people who are hungry.  I see people who are hurting.  I see many things that make me thankful for all that I have.

And I see many things that give me hope.

What always gives me the most hope is the young people of the world.  The kids that Mrs. Claus, the elves, reindeer and I love so much.  The kids like you reading this.  The kids who can make the world a better place for all.

You see, the elves and I are really good at making toys and other Christmas presents.  But, we just are not very good when it comes to other things.  Like making the world a better place.

I think that is why we like making toys.  It is the one thing we can do to make people happy.  Even if it is not as important as finding a cure for disease.  Or stopping world hunger or war.  Those are things that people have to do!

So here are some things we cannot do at the North Pole that we are wishing for this Christmas:

Frosty the Snowman wishes an end to global warming.  I do too.  (It is very hard to be a snowman when it is so warm after all!)

The elves wish they could make every child in the world safe and happy.  I do too.

The reindeer wish people would stop hurting other people and animals.  I do too.

Mrs. Claus wishes that all people could live together in peace and harmony.  I do too.

And, my Christmas Wish for the world this year will be the same as always: “Merry Christmas to All and to all a Good Night!”

Now it is your turn.  What is your Christmas wish for the world?  People all over the world will read your wish to them.  That is pretty amazing and special.

After all, the Christmas Spirit is not about what we wish for ourselves.  It is about what we wish for others!

(If you are wishing for a present from me, then go to my “Email Santa Claus” page.)

I wish you a very Merry Christmas!

P.S. What is your Christmas wish for the world?  You can leave your wish here .  Or, scroll down to see others’ Christmas wishes for you!

156 Responses to “Christmas Wish for the World”

My friend sarah said:

I wish that wars would stop and people would help each other.

My friend Hannah said:

I love this sstory Santa! Ive been seeing you at the C.M.O.R for 13 years! You are the best! keep writing Santa

My friend caroline said:

I wish that the world will be ok.

My friend victoria said:

for there to be world peace

My friend rachel said:

i wish that mom and never meet

My friend jake said:

i care for pepple and hope they get berter

My friend summer said:

santa i want to have you for christmas
    pealse and thank you i want to thank u

My friend frank said:

world peace

My friend Addison said:

I wish to stop the war and have peace on earth, for everyone to get along and stop fighting.

My friend madeline said:

chris says that he whuntsto have all of the anomals safe and sound heidi says that she Whunts peapple to be safe and not sick or hert sally says to have all of her frends to be ok right know at the north pole to be ok .

My friend annabel said:

that evry one could live happly

My friend quinn said:

DEar santa,
    my christmas wish is world peace,to have an end to global warming,and everyone to recycle if they can.i try to.

Love,
    Quinn

My friend Kaylie said:

I wish my sister, me, and everyone else in the world didn’t have diabetes. But I know I have it good because other people have cancer and life threatening stuff. :(

My friend Julia said:

I want everybody to be healthy and safe in all the world, especially in Africa and where there is war and fighting. I just wish everybody could get along. Love Julia

My friend REGAN said:

i think sometimes people enjoy their day and some people do not always enjoy their day

My friend hannah said:

my wish is for everyone to have more freedome

My friend jack said:

a girl friend

My friend mason said:

Santa,I would like new nike golf clubs for chistmas to mprove my golf skills.I would also likea sprint phone and an apple labtop.plus i Would like noth pole folks merrenets.

==============
    Reply from the Elves:

The best way to make sure your wishes get into Santa’s book is to email Santa. They go straight in that way! If you put them on this blog then someone might forget to add them :(

The Elves

P.S. What’s the magic word? :)

My friend Freja said:

I wish that everything in th world would be good like nobody would liter or nobody would hurt anyone and everyone recycled

My friend JULIANA said:

I wish the hole world wold not fight each oter and the every one wold be friends forever and we woud be a hapier world.

My friend McKenna said:

My wish is for everybody to have shelter and food so that our world will be a better place

My friend Nicholas said:

santa what time do you come to my house at?

My friend karina said:

okokogdkokof kokpofie9kokfkoky0 kokr-0o-pgoygkokio jrjtymoijoijoijoijiojijihjrojoif ngdjt
    ghljkg hjghjghjgh
    jghjgh hjhgj
    hgjgh hjghjhg
    j
    hgjkhkhjkjh
    kj jkjhjkjkjhkhjkjk
    jkkjk

My friend Meredith said:

I wish for a world filled with equality for everyone, especially women in all countries;and with that equality I wish that tolerance comes too.

My friend lusia tamala said:

My wish is for the word is no fighting and people will not smoke cigarettes , children will all be best friends. Something else I hope my familys ,frieds,the world will have their wishes come true too .
    wish you lots
    wish for $ dollars like $17,000 dollars.

My friend Olivia said:

Dear SANTA,I

My friend TABITHA said:

WHAT IS SANTA DOING FOR THANKSGIVING

My friend ethan said:

a dsi hockey gear a snowboard

My friend lauren said:

my wish is every one has a christmas

My friend catherine said:

dear santa how are you? I hope you are good. I only whant to wish you a very very very christmas i LOVE you

My friend Emily Carr said:

I wish the whole world could have all the food they needed and give the people who have no house to have a house and money.

My friend jordan said:

i wish every one could live together in peace

My friend mia said:

i wish that people would stop fighting and the world can just live in peace!!!

My friend j.a.s said:

i wish there would be peace in the world!!!!

My friend haley said:

give peace

My friend haley said:

im only 10 years old im so thankful for a family a house and to be tougether santa i wish you would give presents to the people that canot afford them or homeless i belive in god so i pray that he will help those in need i wish the world could be a better place i know that their has been times i have been bad and times iv been good so heres wishing you a happy holiday and a merry christmas from your friend haley

My friend Temiqua said:

And that they will stop Animal Cruelty! And to find a cure for Cancer. Especially for children. They need a chance to live and be who they are. After all there just like us… And I want to donate to “The Cody Waters Foundation” wwww.thecodywatersfoundation.com

Cody Waters was such a strong, brave boy, who’s smile never seemed to dissapear. And Jennette McCurdy met him. So please be like Jennette McCurdy (Jennette plays Sam from iCarly) and help raise awareness to cancer.

(Jennette McCurdy’s Song Homeless Heart is Dedicated To Cody Waters… A Very Strong little boy)

all people would live in peace and harmony

My friend hannah said:

i hope santa stays alive.

My friend ross said:

santa will you drink all the millk and leave a suprise behind tree

My friend Hannah said:

My Christmas wish is for the people that live at Green river gorge have a fun time at the Christmas party that our church dose every year. They dont have much money and not alot of food. So the kids get pressents and everybody get a very yummy meal. My church is Mt. Vinyard. Santa you ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!

My friend Lerato Hope said:

my wish for the world is that all children no matter what gender, race etc. may all have food to eat and homes to live in i also want all those who are less fortunate to receive gifts

My friend abby said:

i wish everyone could get along

My friend abby said:

I wish everyone could just get along.

My friend madilyn said:

my wish is that people all over the world could live a better life and that we can try to stop killing people and animals

My friend Ruzenka said:

My christmas wish for the world to put Christ back into Christmas. I pray for peace and love this christmas. People stop fighting. God please be with those who are hungry and thirsty for you, I pray that you will pour out your Spirit on them. Amen. I love you God so much.

Love Ruzenka .

My friend paris said:

i just wish everybody has a very merry christmas and nobody will be mean

My friend zac said:

merry chrismas and a happy new year to all and to all a good night>!!!!!

My friend Abbie said:

Hi santa it’s Abbie Driscoll here from Limerick that blog is so nice and it is true about all thing’s that kid’s don’t have and I am greatfull too !!

so really cool blog =) and can’t wait till christmas !!!!!

My friend caroline said:

i wish for everyone at my school to stop fighting.

My friend aaron flynn said:

my wish for the world is for people not to be hungry and not to have to be living on the streets. I wish for people to get along and not to be fighting and make the world a better place for us all to live in.

My friend Jonathan said:

For me to help those less fortunate with gifts or in any way I can. Not only at Christmas but throughout the new year.

My friend Katie Eleanor Morgan said:

I hope you all have a fantastic christmas

I love you father Christmas your the worlds best man in the whole entire world

My friend Kylie said:

world peace

My friend lauren said:

my christmas wish is for it to snow all over the world on christmas day please !!!!

My friend chloe said:

I wish to all to keep safe warm and healthy.

Leave A Message For Santa About “Christmas Wish for the World”

P.P.S. Your computer's IP address is 54.166.66.204 ;)