Santa Claus’ Magic Elves

Posted by Santa Claus on November 21st, 2008

Did you ever wonder why hardly anyone ever sees one of my elves?  This might help :)

Elves are fast.
Elves are cool.
Elves watch all the kids at school!

Elves are fast,
And sneaky too.
Elves are good at watching you!

Elves are quick.
Elves are slick.
Elves tell all to Ol’ Saint Nick!

If you’re Naughty,
If you’re Nice,
You’re on my List
I’ll check it twice!

Yes, elves are good at watching you!
They like to watch all you do.
But maybe you could spot them too?

If you listen,
If you hurry,
You might see things that are blurry!

If you look
Behind a shelf,
You might catch a tiny elf.

Looking far,
Looking near,
You might see a pointy ear.

But elves are fast.
Elves are quick.
Elves are smart.
They know the tricks!

Elves are very
Hard to see
And that is why
I say to thee

You may try
You may be keen
But I’m telling you
Elves won’t be seen!  :)

P.S.  Quite often the elves tell me they think someone might have seen them.  Have you ever seen an elf?  (Scroll down to leave your message for me or to see what others have written!)

216 Responses to “Santa Claus’ Magic Elves”

Pages: [3] 2 1 » Show All

My friend paige said:

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

My friend Maria said:

My friend Nyla has a elf buddy she asked buddy if I can have one buddy texted hr mom yes is that true ?

My friend daniel said:

can i have a elf magic

My friend Emily said:

I really want a elf magic how do you get them?

My friend john said:

hey santa my elf on the shelf never went back to the north pole to stay there with you tell thanksgiving he’s right near me.

The only elves I’ve ever seen are the grumpy elves in “A Christmas Story” and our elf magic elves named Beth and Teddy. BETH IS SO COOL!

My friend Abigail said:

Santa clause I would really really like to have a girl magic elf please

My friend Juliana said:

Can you bring me pixie dust?

My friend Emily said:

Hi Santa I am so happy I just got my elf magic I winder what i should call my elf.

My friend Cate and Callie said:

Please Santa can we have a magic elf but not a elf on the shelf? Thank, You

My friend Ruksana said:

Santa please can I have a magic wand by tommorow at 2:00

My friend Britney said:

Hi Santa For Christmas I really Want a skateboard

My friend bailey said:

my elfs name is Fisbee i love him so much!!! :)

My friend Bayleigh said:

Sorry Santa I speke my name wrong when you send my elf can you send her to my house could you send her with her pouch and her magic snow flakes that bring her to life nightly

Love,
    Bayleigh

My friend Baayleigh said:

Dear Santa Claus ,
    I have been asking for an elf for a long time but I know
    It’s alot to ask for one of your magic elf but I heard
    There are 36 inch elves that are girls I was wondering if you could send me a magic elf that is 36 inches . I know it’s almost the end of summer but not Christmas yet but would you send me a girl magic elf
    That is 36 inches tall. Could you pretty please send her to my house
    By august 27 201.

My friend lauren said:

i love the elves!

Pages: [3] 2 1 » Show All

Leave A Message For Santa About “Santa Claus’ Magic Elves”

P.P.S. Your computer's IP address is 54.161.214.221 ;)