Santa’s Naughty and Nice List: Bullying

Posted by Santa Claus on November 19th, 2008

There are many kids on the Naughty List this year.  Many of them go to school.  Many of the kids at school are on my List because they are mean to other kids.  It is called bullying.  It makes me very sad when I see kids being mean to other kids.

There are many ways kids can be mean.  The elves are always watching!  They watch to let me know who should be on the Naughty List.  The elves watch for many things.  But, the elves always let me know if they see someone do this again and again:

• Slap, hit, pinch, punch, push, shove or kick;
  • Put other kids in a small space, like a school locker;
  • Make other kids give them things, like money or food; or,
  • Touch other kids when they do not want to be touched.

The elves always let me know if they hear someone do this again and again:

• Call someone names that are not nice;
  • Tease other kids in a way that is not nice;
  • Say things that are not true or are not nice about other kids; or
  • Say things because someone looks or talks different, or has a different colour skin.

I also ask the elves to tell me if they see kids do this to someone:

• Will not let them play with others;
  • Leave them out when kids are playing together;
  • Write bad things about them in notes, letters or emails; or,
  • Bully them with words, things they do or even weapons.

No one deserves to be bullied.  Bullying is NOT cool.

There are many good websites about bullying, like Bullies!.

If you are bullied, look the bully in the eye and say you do not like what they are doing.  Then, tell an adult you trust what happened.  You can also talk to someone from my webpage, People You Can Talk To.

There are many things you can do if you see someone being bullied.  If you feel safe, speak out and stop it.  Tell them bullying is not cool.  Ask a friend to do it with you.  This works a lot of the time!  Or, get an adult to help you.  Never fight a bully.

If you are bullying someone, stop it!  Think about how to make things better.  Open your mind to helping, not hurting.

After all, helping others is part of the Christmas Spirit!

P.S. Why do you think Bullying Is Not Cool? (Scroll down to leave your message for me or to see what others have written!)

337 Responses to “Santa’s Naughty and Nice List: Bullying”

Pages: [4] 3 2 1 » Show All

My friend kobe floyd said:

I want a four wheeler I’m sorry for anything I’ve done in the. Past

My friend shayla said:

i’m being a good girl i’ve haven’t been brothering nobody in my family im just enjoying my laptop and i hate bullying it is so wrong

My friend Andrew said:

Hi marcus

My friend Abigail said:

to santa you are the best how do you deliver all the present in one night

My friend Alan said:

Bullying is not nice and is really horrible too.

Alan

My friend Hannah said:

Dear santa, Merry Chrismas i am hopeing you are having a great time at the north pole, and i hope your great elfs are working hard and thank you for all those chrismases for all those people who liked it and i think those elfs are tired now, so i think that they have to have a lie in. Merry Christmas Santa, lots of love from you biggest fan, Hannah Steele xoxoxox

My friend joey brown said:

I think bulling is very bad, and kids should stop, because it is not nice at all,when kids get buillied they get sad, angey, and you hurt their feelings very bad.

My friend abigayle said:

am i on the nice list

My friend Alain said:

no one bullies my today but i an afraid that when i get older i would get bullied because i am a chubby boy WHAT SHOULD I DO

My friend Aaryn said:

Bullying is not cool because when somebody gets hurt in any way the other person is a bully and that keeps adding more bullies to the earth. and bullies are not cool because it makes the person who is getting bullied sad and mad. YOu should help others when they need it and be nice to them . you should treat everybody the way you want them to treat you so everybody can get along together.

My friend alma felix said:

I don’t like to people get tease I know the feeling I got tease long time ago I try to say something but I was kindad scared to say something
    I got tease one time cause I like elvis presley I wrote his name on gym shirt some guys started to tease me I hate it makes me sad when I see people teasing others for not reason

My friend Olivia said:

Never bully it is not nice

My friend ARNOLD said:

i hate santa

My friend BRITTNEY said:

I AM VERY NICE I GOT LOST OF FRINDS

My friend hananh said:

im i on your good list santa

My friend john said:

hi i was been bullid once

My friend Tyesha said:

i heart u santa and family

My friend georgia said:

nice lolololol

My friend morgan said:

people have bene slaping me and more.

My friend shadie rae canterbury said:

hey i rilly whant to no how old u are

My friend sophie said:

hi i am sophie from blayney hope you have a good christmas and i want to be on the good list

My friend Lucy said:

I HATE!!!! bullying it is horrible

My friend Camlin said:

I do not think bullying is cool because it can scaer someone for the rest of their life.Just to shorten that a little for younger kids.Someone will be sad all their life maybe because of what happened in their childhood.SO PLEASE EVREYONE DON’T BULLY ANYONE!!!!!!!!!

My friend chloe said:

i,m going to be on the good list

My friend danielle said:

Dear Santa I promise to be good to every one I will put out cookies and milk on the table for you.

My friend dawson said:

Dear Santa i
    promise to be good to my sister.

My friend rakia said:

santa there r some people in my grade that r laughing at me and teasing me because i believe in u (they dont believe in u) what should i do to get them to stop or to prove them WRONG because u r real (u r real RIGHT?)

=====================
    Reply from Santa:

rakia, of course I exist! I exist just as surely as love and the spirit of childhood do. Sometimes when kids and adults get older they lose their spirit of childhood. They even start to think that I don’t exist! But I have been around for a very, very long time because people of all ages have kept me in their hearts. Even if the way you think of me changes over time, I hope you will always keep my spirit with you.

It is also ok if others don’t believe in me. Everyone can have their own opinion after all (even if it does not happen to be right! :) . If talking to your friends or other kids about this causes problems, then it might be best not to talk to them about it. You are your own person. You do not have to believe or do something just because your friends say so! And, as long as you keep the spirit of Santa in your heart, that is what is most important!

Santa

If you want to know if I am real, just look into your heart!

My friend rakia said:

there r some girls in my grade that r fight over(well i really dont know what there fighting over). wellanta what can i do to help these girls to get along just intime for christmas.(or any other holiday)

My friend Hailey said:

I have never ever punched anyone!!!!!

My friend Corey said:

Being bullyed is not cool!!!! And being called bad names but I havent been liked that.

My friend TABITHA said:

MY FRIEND TALKS BEHIND MY BACK ALL THE TIME EVERYONE WERE I LIVE USE TO BE MY FRIEND UNTIL SHE MOVED IN IT REALLY MAKES ME SAD EVERYDAY TO SEE EVERY ONE OUTSIDE PLAYING EXCEPT ME I CRY ALL THE TIME CUZ OF IT ONE THING I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS EVERYONE TO SEE THROUGH HER AN REALIZE SHE NOT A GOOD FRIEND SHES A BACKSTAPPER AN BE MY FRIEND AGAIN

My friend austin said:

you are the best.

My friend renee said:

i think about your blog and makes me sad that people would do that i would never do that renee

My friend Sara said:

Santa,i aint the skinniest person im=n my school but im not ‘fat’ im 80 and in 5th grade and alot of kids at school(not mentioning names) are being really mean to me and calling me names i cant say on here! Please help!

P.S soon i got school tmmro!

My friend robert said:

bullying is not cool because everyone has a right,everyone should be treated the same way

My friend Mackenzie said:

I have been bullied and i did not like it.

My friend zachary said:

santa i hope i’m not on there because ive changed my ways

Pages: [4] 3 2 1 » Show All

Leave A Message For Santa About “Santa’s Naughty and Nice List: Bullying”

P.P.S. Your computer's IP address is 54.204.163.26 ;)