Santa Claus is in his workshop right now. But please don't tell anyone. No one is supposed to know he is visiting his workshop. (It's a secret!)
Click Here to Tweet where Santa is!
Come back to emailSanta.com on Christmas Eve Day to watch Santa & his reindeer LIVE on the Santa Snooper! You can also help "Elf Control" track
& talk to Santa Claus on his famous flight & send him emails!
A Grumpy Old Elf answers your questions about tracking Santa Claus:
- Where is Santa?Oh sure, make a grumpy elf look for you. You didn't see where Santa was on that map right above me? Yes, that one -- right there! The one that says Santa Claus is in his workshop. See, now you made a grumpy elf even grumpier!
- Where is Santa Claus now on a map?Oh, you are so silly! Santa isn't on a map. He's standing on a floor in -- his workshop! He's going to think it was so funny you thought he was standing on a map! Oh, I almost smiled. Don't make me do that! I'm a Grumpy Elf, remember!
- I want to find Santa ClausDo you mean like Finding Nemo? I'd tell you Santa is in his workshop, but now I'm wondering if Bruce the Shark has ever been to his workshop!
- What is the address for Santa Claus right now?Well, let's see. Right now, he's in his workshop. Mind you, he does move around a lot. But, yes, I think his address is always "The North Pole"!
- I want to find Santa Claus.Why did you lose him!?! Flying fruitcakes! For a grumpy old elf I "sleigh" me! Oh, I did it again! I'd tell you Santa is in his workshop, but now I'm laughing too hard!
- Where's Santa Claus?Ooh! Ooh! Is this like one of those "Where's Waldo" or "Where's Wally" games? I might be a grumpy elf but I still like to play games!
- Where is Father Christmas right now?Well right now Father Christmas is next to a... no, he moved. Wait, now he's beside a... moved again! And then he... Ahh! I can't tell you where Father Christmas is right now if he won't stop moving!
- What about the NORAD Santa Tracker?Why doesn't NORAD ever want to track me? Is it because I'm so grumpy!? I'm just glad they don't track Santa every minute of every day of the year! Now THAT could be embarassing!
- What about track Santa NASA?No, No, No! It's Santa CLAUS! Not Santa NASA! Now you've made me so grumpy I think I'm just going to leave and visit with Santa where he is now, in his workshop.