A Family Fun Santa Claus Quiz! Play it now, you're a Christmas whiz!
Instructions: Read the questions, click
on the answers and then on "Display Score" to see how you did.
If you need help or you want to see the correct answer, click on "Show
Answers". Click on "Play Again" to start a new Quiz. Quizzes
are never the same so you can play as many times as you like!
1. Sometimes Santa cannot deliver all the presents that good little kids ask for. This makes Santa sad, especially when he can't give them any presents at all. Which of these is NOT a reason Santa can't deliver all the presents?
2. What colour is Santa's hat?
3. In the poem "The Night before Christmas", not a creature was stirring not even a what?
4. What does Santa Claus usually use to deliver Christmas presents?
5. Who is the reindeer that usually leads Santa's sleigh?
Remember! You can vote for who will guide Santa's sleigh this year!
~ Click on "Play Again" for new questions or try these other Trivia
Christmas & Santa Claus Trivia
:: Christmas Shows, Songs &
Stories Trivia (medium)
Your browser does not have scripting enabled.Please use the
to visit other pages at EmailSanta.